Bob Arum "Floyd Mayweather just turned down $65 million for Pacquiao fight this week"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
For the n*ggas saying Arum is lying... Wouldnt Floyd come out and say it is bullsh*t... Until then how do you call this man a liar but believe every word that comes out of Floyd's mouth with no evidence other than Floyd's word...

Hypocrite a.ss n*ggas i swear...
 7 years ago '09        #62
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
He wants $100 million
 7 years ago '07        #63
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
 dre03 said:
For the n*ggas saying Arum is lying... Wouldnt Floyd come out and say it is bullsh*t... Until then how do you call this man a liar but believe every word that comes out of Floyd's mouth with no evidence other than Floyd's word...

Floyd says very few words when it comes to contract negotiations. So I don't understand how some people in here are uttering '...but y'all believe everything out of Floyd's mouth', when dude barely says anything most of the time.

The last thing he said regarding boxing is that he was not negotiating with anyone.... but that was WEEKS after the media ran wild with the names of him and 2 different f!ghts. He doesn't go out there and address every single rumor everytime y'all believe something someone wrote or said.
 7 years ago '06        #64
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
you know whos dumber?

n*ggas who are still defending floyd
 7 years ago '06        #65
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Rendition said:
PAC can put all this to rest by going on video saying he'd take the test

Word for word

Not that "yeah, yeah" mumble sh*t he does In response to if he'd take the test

If he ever does that Floyd aid obviously ducking.. But he won't..

what more do you want?
 7 years ago '04        #66
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 23557 23557
fu*k arum
 06-04-2011, 01:41 AM         #67
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..

I still clicked the link.. even tho I already knew what would happen

"yeah yeah, yes yes"

the same sh*t I was talking about

word for wrod.. out of his mouth.. say he'll take the test with no limit.. and this sh*t will be put to bed
 7 years ago '07        #68
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
floyd ain't money no more. floyd is shook.
 7 years ago '10        #69
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
I can understand Floyd for declining the money with his legacy at stake...but god fu*king damn..

This has to be the pussiest sh*t known to man; it's a regulated f!ght, he isn't going to die.

That's a.ssuming this info is true.
 7 years ago '10        #70
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 DrX said:
arum a lying jew
 7 years ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 dre03 said:

arum has a history of lyin to try and sway public opinion.he did tha same sh*t when he was tryin to get floyd to f!ght rito.and if u kno anything about boxing history,since when has a 65 mil eva been offered for a f!ght,or anything even close.u just cannot guarantee 65 mil.and on top of that arum wouldnt give floyd 10 mil for hatton or cotto,nor 20 for oscar,so what tha fu*k makes u think he's gonna giv 65
 7 years ago '05        #72
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
floyd scared. he dont want to box anymore. if he loved the sport he would f!ght anyone, even if he thinks hes going to win. im sick of you ppl riding his c*ck. fu*k his legal problems. kobe had legal probs and still went out and played ball. nobody else asking pac to take a fu*king test. if it was that big a deal how come no other boxers are crying DRUG TEST DRUG TEST. he scared and thats the end of that.
 7 years ago '04        #73
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
He did the right thing 65 million is not enough he should start at 100 million and then keep going up Bob Arum is a fu*king bullsh*tter
 7 years ago '04        #74
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Any one who would accept 65 mill is a idiot the f!ght is going to gross up to 1.1 billion dollars
 7 years ago '04        #75
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
Everyday I wake up and thank God that whenever Arum, Mayweather, etc. speak about this subject, I'm intelligent enough to know they are spewing nothing but utter horse sh*t. Floyd doesn't want the f!ght. Manny doesn't want the f!ght. Bob Arum doesn't want the f!ght. Everybody just gotta throw salt on each other's name to try and save face in the public's eye.
 7 years ago '08        #76
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 PEK said:
Show a contract or this is BS.

fu*k Floyd, Pacman and everybody else involved for this f!ght not happening.
lol
 7 years ago '08        #77
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
Aint nobody passing on 65M
 7 years ago '11        #78
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
I have been a boxing fan since 1989 and put up with Mayweather besides the BORING f!ght's because he's got skills, but he's pink to me now. SMH
 7 years ago '09        #79
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
the days where a boxer will f!ght the best out there no matter what are officially out the window
but who didnt know that already, too much politics and bi*chassness in boxing nowadays..not hating on all other boxers out there who work they a.ss off but hell were trying to see the two best in the world go at it
 7 years ago '06        #80
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Was it Floyd the one that said he f!ghts for big money calling himself a prizef!ghter when they done HBO 24/7 Mayweather vs. Mosley? I remember he said that. He'll anyone who brings him over 8 figures or better.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy