Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-04-2011, 02:46 AM         #81
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t reminds me of rambo, taking on the entire fu*kin country...........Wtf did those f*gs have, pitchforks? i know if 30 people died, 1 of those fu*king afgans would have had an open shot. I dont believe it, unless it was some villagers turned into f!ghters.

I wanna see him take on 30 spetnaz or seals.
 7 years ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
ppl in this thread don't understand how the Taliban operates....they go into these small villages and tell the young boys and men there that basically it's get down or lay down time...if they don't join the f!ght they'll be punished for it...severely....believe that....

...that is why the situation in Afghanistan and Iraq is/was so untenable for American soldiers...they're inserted into these villages, towns and cities and they have to try and win hearts and minds while simultaneously tryin to discern who's the enemy....we don't just go in there blasting all the time...a lot of the soldiers really try their best to figure out the situation...killing 30 ppl is unacceptable...when you do that you ain't no soldier, your a k!lling machine....
 7 years ago '04        #83
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I am not really shock people in countries in the orient continent are from countries which have a deep rooted history of war thats why america got destroyed in Vietnam.
 06-04-2011, 04:19 AM         #84
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
I am not really shock people in countries in the orient continent are from countries which have a deep rooted history of war thats why america got destroyed in Vietnam.
It was a tie!

[video - click to view]

06-04-2011, 04:27 AM         #85
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know he studied Sun Tzu's The Art Of War.
 7 years ago '10        #86
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 eza said:
lol you mother fu*kers are super late this story is three months old

Word.. sh*t is mad old.
 7 years ago '06        #87
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
Rambo
 7 years ago '10        #88
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ppl in this thread don't understand how the Taliban operates....they go into these small villages and tell the young boys and men there that basically it's get down or lay down time...if they don't join the f!ght they'll be punished for it...severely....believe that....

...that is why the situation in Afghanistan and Iraq is/was so untenable for American soldiers...they're inserted into these villages, towns and cities and they have to try and win hearts and minds while simultaneously tryin to discern who's the enemy....we don't just go in there blasting all the time...a lot of the soldiers really try their best to figure out the situation...killing 30 ppl is unacceptable...when you do that you ain't no soldier, your a k!lling machine....
hold up now bro ham...i was over there for a fu*kin year so i know how cut throat them ma fu*kas r. to say dude aint a soldier is kinda harsh breh. i been on tower guard before, u and one other person watching a whole city in front of u aint kool. i aint never been attacked while on guard duty but i could only imagine what it must a been to have a bunch a ma fu*kas come at u like that. in that situation its def k!ll or be k!lled and home boi did what he had to do to keep breathing. it sure didnt sound like them taliban fu*ks was holding back. n*gga needs more than a funky a.ss medal...he needs a pay raise.
 06-04-2011, 08:48 AM         #89
PinkFloyd87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O-King said:
Rambo
Rambo ain't got sh*t on this dude.
 7 years ago '09        #90
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 fred dibnah said:
Sorry pal he isn't even scratching the surface on snipers with most k!lls

"Häyhä was credited with 505 confirmed plus 37 unconfirmed k!lls of Soviet soldiers"

THE WHITE death

[pic - click to view]

niiice!
 7 years ago '05        #91
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21069 21069
Damn, mother fu*ker went off. His last name's Pun, so from this day forward he shall forever be known as Big Pun.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy