most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
41 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-04-2011, 01:46 AM         #81
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t reminds me of rambo, taking on the entire fu*kin country...........Wtf did those f*gs have, pitchforks? i know if 30 people died, 1 of those fu*king afgans would have had an open shot. I dont believe it, unless it was some villagers turned into f!ghters.

I wanna see him take on 30 spetnaz or seals.
 7 years ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,964 | Props total: 24535 24535
ppl in this thread don't understand how the Taliban operates....they go into these small villages and tell the young boys and men there that basically it's get down or lay down time...if they don't join the f!ght they'll be punished for it...severely....believe that....

...that is why the situation in Afghanistan and Iraq is/was so untenable for American soldiers...they're inserted into these villages, towns and cities and they have to try and win hearts and minds while simultaneously tryin to discern who's the enemy....we don't just go in there blasting all the time...a lot of the soldiers really try their best to figure out the situation...killing 30 ppl is unacceptable...when you do that you ain't no soldier, your a k!lling machine....
 7 years ago '04        #83
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I am not really shock people in countries in the orient continent are from countries which have a deep rooted history of war thats why america got destroyed in Vietnam.
 06-04-2011, 03:19 AM         #84
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
I am not really shock people in countries in the orient continent are from countries which have a deep rooted history of war thats why america got destroyed in Vietnam.
It was a tie!

[video - click to view]

06-04-2011, 03:27 AM         #85
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know he studied Sun Tzu's The Art Of War.
 7 years ago '10        #86
VeX 
space
space
$3,723 | Props total: 47 47
 eza said:
lol you mother fu*kers are super late this story is three months old

Word.. sh*t is mad old.
 7 years ago '06        #87
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 161 161
Rambo
 7 years ago '10        #88
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ppl in this thread don't understand how the Taliban operates....they go into these small villages and tell the young boys and men there that basically it's get down or lay down time...if they don't join the f!ght they'll be punished for it...severely....believe that....

...that is why the situation in Afghanistan and Iraq is/was so untenable for American soldiers...they're inserted into these villages, towns and cities and they have to try and win hearts and minds while simultaneously tryin to discern who's the enemy....we don't just go in there blasting all the time...a lot of the soldiers really try their best to figure out the situation...killing 30 ppl is unacceptable...when you do that you ain't no soldier, your a k!lling machine....
hold up now bro ham...i was over there for a fu*kin year so i know how cut throat them ma fu*kas r. to say dude aint a soldier is kinda harsh breh. i been on tower guard before, u and one other person watching a whole city in front of u aint kool. i aint never been attacked while on guard duty but i could only imagine what it must a been to have a bunch a ma fu*kas come at u like that. in that situation its def k!ll or be k!lled and home boi did what he had to do to keep breathing. it sure didnt sound like them taliban fu*ks was holding back. n*gga needs more than a funky a.ss medal...he needs a pay raise.
 06-04-2011, 07:48 AM         #89
PinkFloyd87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O-King said:
Rambo
Rambo ain't got sh*t on this dude.
 7 years ago '09        #90
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 fred dibnah said:
Sorry pal he isn't even scratching the surface on snipers with most k!lls

"Häyhä was credited with 505 confirmed plus 37 unconfirmed k!lls of Soviet soldiers"

THE WHITE death

[pic - click to view]

niiice!
 7 years ago '05        #91
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
Damn, mother fu*ker went off. His last name's Pun, so from this day forward he shall forever be known as Big Pun.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
62 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
39 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy