[VIDEO] Fabolous's Security Pulls Out A Gun After Knocking A Guy Out For Disrespecting Fabolous

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2011, 01:26 PM         #21
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas saw a minute clip and now they know what happened. yea ok.

I do know this...well I think I know...Street Fam and a.ssociates...have bodies. documented.

those vans are winning. I see why those dope boys got em hard. 90k starcraft sh*t. Tints and shades.
 7 years ago '09        #22
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
 Trolling said:
These aint goonies one of them should have pulled out the banger and flattened those tires.

"My man pulled the gun out,put it way and drove off in front of the police like it was nothing "
tires are also bullet proof run flats
 7 years ago '04        #23
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #24
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
NYPD woulda shot that guy with the gun even if he put it away
 7 years ago '07        #25
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
im surprised cops didnt light his a.ss up for pulling out a gun
 7 years ago '05        #26
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
Chicago they would have put holes in his a.ss for taking out that gun....
 06-03-2011, 01:44 PM         #27
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of dumb n*ggas in here.

Security guards are allowed to carry guns. He didn't give those cops any problems over it. As soon as they realized what his job was, they fell back.

Simple.
 7 years ago '07        #28
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
I can understand know why people in Miami want Hip Hop weekend to go away............if i lived around there i would be heated.......cant do sh*t that involves the youth cause they are all a bunch of dumbasses no race excluded
 7 years ago '11        #29
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
n*ggas, sh*t, & flys...Why is it that n*ggas got to put they dirt on video for the world to see?
 06-03-2011, 02:06 PM         #30
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MIAMI A HOE a.ss CITY DON'T GET IT TWISTED. MOST THE GOONS THERE ARE MIGRANTS THAT BANGED OUT THERE IN WEST PALM BEACH AND BROWARD.

MIAMI n*ggaS PIE AS fu*k WITOUT THEM HEATERS CANT BANG FOR REAL.

MY YOUNG n*gga JIT WAS LOCKED UP AT BREVARD CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION AKA GLADIATOR CAMP AND THAT n*gga BANGED WITH THEM ZMF n*ggaS AND HE SAID THEM MIAMI n*ggaS WAS WACK a.ss f!ghtERS. THEY COULDNT GO THREE ROUNDS IN THE POD WHICH IS WHAT THE RULES WERE

THEN MY n*gga AND HIS BOY BEAT DOWN SOME n*gga FROM POMPANO AND THEY GET TRANSFERRED TO RECEPTION THEN OFF TO ANOTHER PRISON(LANCASTER CI) AND HE SAID THEM SOUTH FLAWDA BOYS ONCE AGAIN WERE GARBAGE.

THEY HAVE NUMBERS THO THAT IS WHY THEY BE RUNNIN PODS AND sh*t

MY n*gga SAID IT BEST:

"these n*ggas real hard wit them heaters. it's real easy to stand 100 yards away and shoot n*ggas, but when u get in prison it's all about ya hands"

7 years ago '04        #31
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 125 125
If your life is being threatened then yes you have the right to pull out the gun and in this case fab was close to a lil bit of danger so i see it as a justifiable.
 06-03-2011, 02:11 PM         #32
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Miami.

Cali all day

06-03-2011, 02:14 PM         #33
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
fu*k Miami.

Cali all day

06-03-2011, 02:17 PM         #34
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Shut your loud mouth up you hoe. For someone who acts all brolic, you sure spend a lot of time posting on the internet and looking for attention. How you gonna generalize a whole city based off some sh*t your fictitious boy told you...
n*gga I just came back after not being here since november. suck a d!ck lame a.ss n*gga

fictitious sh*t? lmaooo fictitious because it's against ya city u fu*kin f*ggot a.ss pus*y n*gga

u right tho i won't generalize the whole city, but I'm goin by f!ghtin. Miami bangs wit dem guns, but no way are they close to the best f!ghters in FL

Best f!ghters go like this:
Duval
Orlando
Tampa Bay area
Broward
Miami and WPB f!ght the same.

@ u catchin feelins

sloppy a.ss "duck my head and swing" a.ss n*gga

-edit- and I've seen his DR reports dont even give me that bs like he is lying u lame a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #35
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
Did anyone peeped all those dudes in black that read slip-n-slide records? is it a problem with fab and the s-n-s camp?
 7 years ago '10        #36
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 iQon said:
A lot of dumb n*ggas in here.

Security guards are allowed to carry guns. He didn't give those cops any problems over it. As soon as they realized what his job was, they fell back.

Simple.
word? So a n*gga say "im security" and Police just be like "oh ok". n*gga stfu.......
 06-03-2011, 02:27 PM         #37
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said, DUMB n*ggas in this thread.

Yeah, the cops didn't see the gun. They just decided to draw their guns and yell "put it down" to the big black guy who ironically had a gun out of his holster.

Fun fact: Cops can't just randomly point guns at civilians. They need probable cause.

He's a private security guard.

Big difference between how they handle a civilian with a gun drawn and a security guard.
Big difference between how they handle a security guard with a gun drawn and one actually pointing it at people.

There's not a regular civilian in the states that will be allowed to holster their gun and get in that van.

Now STFU.
 06-03-2011, 02:50 PM         #38
yeahson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notic99 said:
im surprised cops didnt light his a.ss up for pulling out a gun
Yall are forgetting that it's legal to carry a gun in Florida.
 7 years ago '05        #39
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 pkilla111 said:

miami>cali. miami runnin sh*t right now. the heat. bawse and mmg. citys on fire cant lie plus they got disneyland so they win automatically and south beach
Disneyland is in California.

Disneyworld is in Orlando.

What are you talkin about?
 7 years ago '05        #40
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Ghost Writer said:
Wow bro I can't even believe people are this ignorant. You think an alleged private security guard has the right to brandish a weapon before the police?!?!

Is this real life?

How did they know he was a security guard and not just a goon in the crew? How do they know he had a concealed weapons permit?

Lastly, even if dude was a "private security guard" he has no right to brandish a loaded weapon like that. Further more, even if he did, which he didn't, the cops will undoubtedly make an arrest. They aren't just gonna say, "It's cool man. That black dude with the loaded pistol is security."

Only was that would even possibly happen was if it was an off-duty local police officer that was hired for the job and they knew him.
How do you know? Did you investigate? "Further more," shut that a.ss up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago