Jun 2 - Oxidado: New Drug Sweeping Brazil 'More Toxic Than Crack'

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2011, 01:21 AM         #61
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I guess some dude in the hood down there created it....
 7 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
just like crack, but it contains kerosene or gasoline, acetone, battery fluid and other chemicals.
 7 years ago '04        #63
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 80sbabyent said:
*DMX head nod... calls Lennox*
Damnn I'm not the only one who thought about Belly after seeing this. LOL
 7 years ago '06        #64
JuStAnOtHaXaZn 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:
You have to be a fu*king loser to do drugs. It's fu*king ridiculous. i don't a.ssociate with these losers...barely even fu*k wit ppl who drink.

All druggies must die. I feel no sympathy for them.
You're so cool
 7 years ago '10        #65
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
u got to be fu*king kidding me. who the fu*k would want to smoke some sh*t that got gas in it.... oh wait people already huff gas, dust off, paint and all kinda other stupid sh*t so why wouldnt they rock it up. AND THE DARWIN AWARD GOES TOO....THE GUYS THAT SMOKES POISON FOR A 10 SEC HIGH!!!:applause::celebrate0: jus keep on cleaning up that gene pool:thx:
 7 years ago '05        #66
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
:cool:
 7 years ago '07        #67
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
another excuse for them to put objects in their a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #68
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,096 | Props total: 12330 12330
 jack_napier said:
damn n*gga.. u the real walter white bruh?? lol
No, I just paid close attention in "chemistry class"
 7 years ago '11        #69
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
 80sbabyent said:
*DMX head nod... calls Lennox*
lmfao thats the same thing i was thinkin
 7 years ago '04        #70
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
hope it sweeps the us soon and k!lls all the worthless fu*ks
 7 years ago '11        #71
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
 deLeet said:
Silk Road...

[pic - click to view]

*look to the side*
 7 years ago '08        #72
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
rick ross....is going uhhhhh....(the real rick ross)
 06-06-2011, 12:59 PM         #73
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything about the human body is a means of getting high......... we were created to be and get high all the time........... thats why the body is so complex... thats why we were designed with a central nervous system..... the body is full of neurotransmitters and nerve endings that constantly give us feelings of high or low..... look @ Serotonin and adrenaline. when your in love your high, when u fuk or make love, your high, when you are with your kids or family that you truly love u feel high, when you running for yo dam life, your high, when u get into a f!ght u high , if you work out eventually u get to a point where your body gets high off the workout,,,,list goes on u get the picture....... we always getting high whether u realize it or not..... problem starts when people use chemically altered procedures to make drugs for you to ingest or inject... its all a master plan designed against u and me to bring us down as a people by taking away our abilities to reason, listen and be patient, be productive and responsible people... they know they will get us all because humans and animals live off of chemicals and the reaction it gives....... see in the streets the dopeman is called a drug dealer, in white america the drug dealers are called Dr. or doctors....

Last edited by MAY LAY LOW; 06-06-2011 at 01:01 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #74
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 2057 2057
Need to get my hands of some of this...there's $ to be made
 7 years ago '05        #75
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 CashNy said:
I'm good with marijuana

I dont see how marijuana is a drug lol

Look at these other drugs it makes ppl go zombie mode

Weed just makes you cool out and eat
Helps with health problems to :cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #76
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
this sht is definently gonna make its way 2 the u.s...go get ready people ...

[pic - click to view]

its about to be fu*kedup out here!
you ain't lyin'.

sh*t bout to get crazy
 7 years ago '07        #77
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,748 | Props total: 875 875
 MAY LAY LOW said:
everything about the human body is a means of getting high......... we were created to be and get high all the time........... thats why the body is so complex... thats why we were designed with a central nervous system..... the body is full of neurotransmitters and nerve endings that constantly give us feelings of high or low..... look @ Serotonin and adrenaline. when your in love your high, when u fuk or make love, your high, when you are with your kids or family that you truly love u feel high, when you running for yo dam life, your high, when u get into a f!ght u high , if you work out eventually u get to a point where your body gets high off the workout,,,,list goes on u get the picture....... we always getting high whether u realize it or not..... problem starts when people use chemically altered procedures to make drugs for you to ingest or inject... its all a master plan designed against u and me to bring us down as a people by taking away our abilities to reason, listen and be patient, be productive and responsible people... they know they will get us all because humans and animals live off of chemicals and the reaction it gives....... see in the streets the dopeman is called a drug dealer, in white america the drug dealers are called Dr. or doctors....
This n*gga high right now
 7 years ago '05        #78
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 MAY LAY LOW said:

7 years ago '06        #79
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
Problem:

It’s a cocaine derivative, just like crack, but it contains kerosene or gasoline, acetone, battery fluid and other chemicals. …
Solution:

The drug causes stomach aches, vomiting and constant diarrhea, but perhaps the most alarming fact is that most users die within a year.

These idiots will take care of themselves.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago