*Bad Meets Evil EP official discussion thread*

most viewed right now
 143
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 126
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

how many mikes would you award this album?
1 Mics 3 2.19%
2 Mics 3 2.19%
3 Mics 16 11.68%
4 Mics 62 45.26%
5 Mics 53 38.69%
Voters: 137. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #221
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,177 | Props total: 23616 23616
4/5 better than i thought it would be imma am playin it right now might buy it
 06-04-2011, 04:07 PM         #222
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
group rip out?
 7 years ago '11        #223
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
i like it.....and the good thing, is that i can see it growin on me even more. 4/5...
 7 years ago '11        #224
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
The quality is . Where is that grouprip?
 06-04-2011, 04:23 PM         #225
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
The quality is . Where is that grouprip?
I agree the quality sucks I need that group rip
 7 years ago '11        #226
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
Right now my fav track is "The Reunion". I like the pace of it and thats slim shady rapping not Em. Got me singing the hook



Ems 1st verse had me like



"Driving down 975, about to hop on 696
I look over, this fu*king chick's tryina' fix
Her makeup, I'm like bi*ch?
You ain't a plastic surgeon, I advise ya to put up your visor
I'm getting kinda ticked, you're blocking my side mirror
She's like yeah? so? I'm like so?
You gon' need a stich you keep actin' like that, ho
I look like your husbands.lut? That's a rhetorical question
You talk to me like you talk to him, I'll fu*k you up
In fact, get in the backseat, like the rest of my dates
No bi*ch rides shotgun, what? Taxi?
Stop and pick you some Maxi Pads up?
Is that what you actually ask me?
bi*ch reaches over and smacks me
And says I annoy the fu*k outta her
Get in the fu*king back, put on yours.lut powder
Yous.lut, what? Shut the fu*k up now, or get your feelings hurt
Worse than my last chick, when I accidentally butt dialed her
And she heard me spreading age rumors about her
Turn the radio up louder, make it bump
While I thump that Relapse CD, tryin'a hit every bump
In that...till I snap back in that accent
Cause she kept asking me to stop callin' her c*nt
I SAID THAT c*nt"


Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 06-04-2011 at 04:33 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #227
senseispab 
space
avatar space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
the 5/5ers are idiots

it's ok, good even, but, like some other dude said, 10 years too late

royce is corny and i prefer eminem WITH the accents.

EDIT Buddens came hard


Last edited by senseispab; 06-04-2011 at 04:36 PM..
 06-04-2011, 05:02 PM         #228
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 senseispab said:
the 5/5ers are idiots

it's ok, good even, but, like some other dude said, 10 years too late

royce is corny and i prefer eminem WITH the accents.

EDIT Buddens came hard
I prefer Eminem's relapse flow too sadly. hated the accents, but em still hasnt topped those rhyme schemes. mix his witty punchlines and metaphors with the relapse delivery level of rhyming and u got a GREAT eminem. Since we will NEVER get the early 00s late 90s eminem ever again at least that would be more tolerable. this new flow is loud, too unclear, too choppy etc etc...hard to really understand a lot of what they are saying.

Damnw hat happened to the smart eminem? people are saying he grew up but TES is his most mature material so wtf are people talking about? This album is OK. no GREAT song on it. Too many hit and miss verses with these two. back then u could never hear anything remotely ok, but now u cringe just waiting to see if the verse will be good or bad and un clear rambling.

I just dont like this new fast flow that isnt as precise and witty as it used to be. he is just angry on every track spittin loud aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. i liked the gimmicky eminem better with the voices and jump in and out characters he used to do. when he was a great comedian. this album feels like the goodbye to that legacy
 7 years ago '07        #229
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$10,174 | Props total: 6354 6354
"she said I'm feelin your whole swagger and flow, can we hook up?
I said ummmm.......You just used the word Swagger so No."
-Royce

 06-04-2011, 05:03 PM         #230
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who TF really thinks this is a 5 mic album...seriously?! WTF is 5 mic about it?
 7 years ago '12        #231
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 Kal Tourette said:
I prefer Eminem's relapse flow too sadly. hated the accents, but em still hasnt topped those rhyme schemes. mix his witty punchlines and metaphors with the relapse delivery level of rhyming and u got a GREAT eminem. Since we will NEVER get the early 00s late 90s eminem ever again at least that would be more tolerable. this new flow is loud, too unclear, too choppy etc etc...hard to really understand a lot of what they are saying.

Damnw hat happened to the smart eminem? people are saying he grew up but TES is his most mature material so wtf are people talking about? This album is OK. no GREAT song on it. Too many hit and miss verses with these two. back then u could never hear anything remotely ok, but now u cringe just waiting to see if the verse will be good or bad and un clear rambling.

I just dont like this new fast flow that isnt as precise and witty as it used to be. he is just angry on every track spittin loud aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. i liked the gimmicky eminem better with the voices and jump in and out characters he used to do. when he was a great comedian. this album feels like the goodbye to that legacy
Dont listen then stan. Eminem is the most versatile rapper there is. You fu*king f*ggots are gonna find something to complain about REGARDLESS how he raps or what he raps about. FACT.
 7 years ago '09        #232
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #233
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$10,174 | Props total: 6354 6354
Welcome to Hell and Above the Law the 2 hardest on this
 7 years ago '04        #234
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,837 | Props total: 2860 2860
Welcome 2 Hell is my favorite on here.
 06-04-2011, 05:19 PM         #235
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Dont listen then stan. Eminem is the most versatile rapper there is. You fu*king f*ggots are gonna find something to complain about REGARDLESS how he raps or what he raps about. FACT.
no i'm not a homos3xual actually, tho i have no issue with them doing what they do and no i never complained ONCE pre 2004 cause every verse he dropped was FIRE!!!!!! but ever since relapse he has been inconsistent. This style was cool for forever but now he is overdoing it. its not fresh anymore and in fact the best rapping on this EP is the story telling on Reunion cause they were calmer and spittin at a audible tempo.

A stan is a person who obsesses and replicates the artist as that is who STAN was and wasnt just a fan so your using the label out of context. sorry
 7 years ago '09        #236
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,177 | Props total: 23616 23616
still amazed how dope welcome 2 Hell is didn't think they had a track like that left in them
 7 years ago '06        #237
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,118 | Props total: 393 393
Can someone up a zip of all the eminem songs that came out in the last 4 months? I been in training and dont feel like looking around.. thanks
 7 years ago '11        #238
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
4/5..much better than i thought it'd be

royce > eminem in 2011 tho.
 7 years ago '09        #239
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,182 | Props total: 1342 1342
This is 4 mics don't act like it isn't. Whole EP is pretty fu*king consistent and that's saying ALOT for Em & Royce
 7 years ago '07        #240
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
Welcome to hell is easily the hardest track on the album
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy