Daniel Gibson Mad at LeBron James’ Comments About Cavs Teammates

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6848 pageviews
82 comments

KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Daniel Gibson Mad at LeBron James’ Comments About Cavs Teammates

[pic - click to view]

Boobie Gibson, who has a history of beefing with LBJ, was not thrilled to hear what he considered a shot at the Cavs by James following the Bulls/Heat series. From the Plain Dealer (via The Dugout Sports Show): “After Miami defeated Chicago last week to advance to the NBA Finals, James talked about his decision to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. ‘I wanted to team up with some guys that would never die down in the moment,’ James said. ‘The opportunity presented itself with this great organization and we made it happen.’ Speaking on The Dugout Sports Show Podcast on Wednesday, Gibson said, ‘The way it’s said, you can’t help but take it personal. … I don’t think great players should feel the need to say this about a team or say that about a team. I think what it all boils down to if you’re great, you go play great, be great and everybody will realize you’re great. And you wouldn’t have to let it be known that everybody else was less great. Great players shouldn’t have to do that. So I feel like it’s kind of an admission. He might have needed some help. He might have needed to go somewhere and find someone who is a little greater so maybe he wouldn’t die down in those moments.’”

[pic - click to view]

SLAM ONLINE | » Daniel Gibson Mad at LeBron James’ Comments About Cavs Teammates

82 comments for "Daniel Gibson Mad at LeBron James’ Comments About Cavs Teammates"

7 years ago '06        #2
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Cavs Lost.
 7 years ago '05        #3
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6969 6969
Lebron's mistress is at it again......

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #4
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
such a sad breakup
 7 years ago '05        #5
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
Oh shut the hell up, Dan...

Look at how many times Kobe RIPPED Smush Parker for those 05-07 years -- when was it taboo to tell the TRUTH about the people you've played with?
 7 years ago '05        #6
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
such a sad breakup
Mo Williams =/= Boobie Gibson

cept they both suck

06-02-2011, 05:14 PM         #7
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boobie is that dude. hit the nail on the head.. but of course since lebrons havin the best season of his life now we overlook how unclutch he was for 7 years
 7 years ago '05        #8
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 StayBlazin1 said:
boobie is that dude. hit the nail on the head.. but of course since lebrons havin the best season of his life now we overlook how unclutch he was for 7 years
Was he supposed to stay unclutch or something?

Progress...the past seven years do not matter anymore. LeBron right now is TEN TIMES more versatile than he was in Cleveland.

Cavs fans AND Heat fans know this...
 7 years ago '05        #9
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Mo Williams =/= Boobie Gibson

cept they both suck

lol oh sh*t it said Boobie.....I always get them 2 confused
 7 years ago '04        #10
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1472 1472

I hate when bench riding a.ss n*ggas say sh*t...
 7 years ago '11        #11
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
"He might have needed to go somewhere and find someone who is a little greater so maybe he wouldn’t die down in those moments."

[pic - click to view]

The players that started on the 05-07 teams. Where are they know? Brian Cook, Chris Mihm, Smush fu*king paker..Was in the starting 5 and now there not even on a roster on an NBA team or getting no run ala cook. Kobe took those n*ggaz to the playoffs in the tough western conference and up 3-1 as a 7 seed verses suns. Yet, n*ggaz still hate :
 7 years ago '06        #12
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
yea lebron should of never said what he said like that but it is what it is.

if there was no twitter would you tell him this in his face.
 7 years ago '04        #13
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
he's only clutch cause he has wayde, & bosh, n doesn't see those double teams anymore, he still not clutch,
 7 years ago '10        #14
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 181 181
Boobie is soft and envious. Real men move the f*ck on. Boobie still talking sh*t. LeBron is on his way to get his first ring and bitter ex friends still emo about trivial things, who cares what he said. As long as you didn't die down keep it moving. Like people who pop up slandering Jay-z when he's in Monaco with Bey and they're in their Brooklyn one bed room apt mad on Worldstar.
 06-02-2011, 05:24 PM         #15
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga and the team needs to take their L's like real men and stop hugging LBJ's nuts already. 5 years will pass and these n*ggas will continue talking about this sh*t.

Lebron already forgot about that city and team and them n*ggas still can't let him go .
 7 years ago '10        #16
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 181 181
 cledee23 said:
he's only clutch cause he has wayde, & bosh, n doesn't see those double teams anymore, he still not clutch,
 7 years ago '04        #17
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
ol titty gibson stay mad...

It aint Knicks Lost anymore...

its...

Cavs lost :mj2:
 7 years ago '05        #18
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 7 years ago '04        #19
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 MrTripleDouble said:
Boobie is soft and envious. Real men move the f*ck on. Boobie still talking sh*t. LeBron is on his way to get his first ring and bitter ex friends still emo about trivial things, who cares what he said. As long as you didn't die down keep it moving. Like people who pop up slandering Jay-z when he's in Monaco with Bey and they're in their Brooklyn one bed room apt mad on Worldstar.
You're right, but I don't see how anyone who plays sports doesn't take that personal especially when he's not (which was smart) being specific as to who "died down". LeBron could have used a little more tact there, but in his defense he was asked a question and he answered it. Not gonna hate the man for that. I got plenty of other reasons.
 7 years ago '04        #20
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
as much as i like lebron as a player i hate how yall n*ggas on here defend him so heavily.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy