Jun 1 - Store owner shoots 16 year robber in head, get another gun and finishes him off (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #81
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Prodigy said:
No sympathy for the robber at all fu*k 'em

store owner was in overkill mode, but don't fu*king rob stores and you won't get shot...
 7 years ago '06        #82
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Sad that we have kids committing armed robbery...stupid enough to throw their lives away for a couple hundred bucks.

Sad that we have men eager enough to empty a clip in another human being unnecessarily.

No need to take sides because both sides were clearly wrong. Protect your property? Yes. Mutilate the gravely injured or deceased? fu*k no you're sick.
 06-02-2011, 04:24 PM         #83
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well, his fault. dont rob a store if you cant deal with the consequences if you get caught, whether its prison death or a wheelchair....you lose. dumb a.ss ran into the store and then puts on a mask....GENIUS!

...and the old man just wanted to body somebody. dude did not have to end that mother fu*ker like that, but again.......oh well. i aint gonna pretend like i care either way.
 07-11-2011, 05:01 PM         #84
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cashrules93 said:
oh well, his fault. dont rob a store if you cant deal with the consequences if you get caught, whether its prison death or a wheelchair....you lose. dumb a.ss ran into the store and then puts on a mask....GENIUS!

...and the old man just wanted to body somebody. dude did not have to end that mother fu*ker like that, but again.......oh well. i aint gonna pretend like i care either way.
Straight to the facts!!
 6 years ago '04        #85
johnnyparadise 
space
space
$212 | Props total: 1 1
 FalconBuddha said:
Exactly what i was thinking
fu*k him, thats what he gets for trying to rob someone
the guy was protecting everyone in that place including other workers.......this guy should not serve one day in jail.........i guess people cant protect themselves anymore without doing time that kid deserved to get shot for armed robbery
 07-11-2011, 09:38 PM         #86
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
That would be an argument if he had emptied one gun into the kid after the first shot had incapacitated him, but to go chase the other guy, come back, see the one he shot was still alive, go and get a second gun, and then shoot him five times, that's just an execution. That's too calm and methodical to be excused by being "scared, pissed and crazy" at the time. It's very hard to believe that he didn't know what he was doing considering all of that.
^^^^ This. Those kids should not have been robbing the store. The kid who lost his life put himself in that situation. Had he not been involved in an armed robbery, he would still be alive...But, the old man committed murder. This is not about making the suspects out to be victims or vice versa. This is about an old man defending himself at first, then taking the time to chase one of the suspects who ran away (I do not know why as that would not fall under self defense), then returning to get another gun and shoot another five shots into a suspect that is already incapacitated and no longer a threat. This is not the f*cking wild wild west. Some of you on here have no sense. There are laws to be followed when it comes to self defense. These laws are to prevent this exact scenario. You have no right to be judge, jury and executioner. The old man got what he deserved. Next time call the cops after the situation is under control instead of finishing off the suspect.

Why did he not just think about picking up the gun from the suspect that was down instead of chasing the other suspect? Why did he take the time to get a completely different gun and fill him up with bullets? Obviously the amount of time he wasted chasing the other suspect and getting the other gun could have been used to take the gun away from the suspect that was down. He did not shoot the suspect that was down because he was afraid. He wanted to k!ll him at that point. It was murder. First shooting was completely justifiable and self defense. He would not have even been charged for that. Second shooting was completely unjustifiable and murder. Exactly why he was charged and convicted of murder.

Last edited by xeduran; 07-11-2011 at 09:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
Sorry but you make fu*ked up choices and you deal with the consequences, no matter how severe. Sick of douchebag punk a.ss kids getting ahold of a weapon and putting peoples lives at risk over some stupid sh*t they will in no way get away with, common fu*kin sense should be drilled into these peoples heads.
 07-11-2011, 09:49 PM         #88
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S1xth said:
Sorry but you make fu*ked up choices and you deal with the consequences, no matter how severe. Sick of douchebag punk a.ss kids getting ahold of a weapon and putting peoples lives at risk over some stupid sh*t they will in no way get away with, common fu*kin sense should be drilled into these peoples heads.
Same applies to the old man buddy. He has to deal with the consequences of overstepping the self defense boundaries and committing murder. The guy even lied about how everything went down to the police initially. It was not until the police told him that they saw the video tape that the old man finally told the truth.
 07-11-2011, 09:53 PM         #89
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy has been lying to the police as well. This guy is not the most model citizen people.

A pharmacist convicted of murder has been faking a broken back, an examination of jail X-rays found.

Jerome Jay Ersland, 59, of Chickasha, has worn a back brace for years and has been prescribed powerful medication for pain. He told the police and news media he suffers from an inoperable back injury.

X-rays of his back were taken after he was incarcerated at Oklahoma County jail May 26. A radiologist who examined the X-rays reported none of his vertebrae were fractured, sources told The Oklahoman.

The doctor concluded Ersland has modest osteoarthritis of the spine, The Oklahoman learned. That is a condition men about his age often endure.

Also, medical workers at the jail reported seeing Ersland walking a hall there, at times, without his back brace. A nurse reported seeing Ersland, while without his brace, pick something up off the floor without problem.

A jury convicted Ersland on May 26 of first-degree murder for fatally shooting a robber inside a south Oklahoma City drugstore two years ago. Jurors chose a life term as punishment. Ersland's formal sentencing is Monday.

Prosecutors contended at trial that he was in the wrong when he shot an unarmed, unconscious robber five more times after knocking the robber to the floor with a shot to the head. Jurors said afterward they agreed the prosecution evidence proved the robber, Antwun Parker, 16, was not moving on the floor.

Ersland has said he was defending himself and two female co-workers from the robber who was still a threat. He has claimed the robber was getting back up. A second robber, who did have a gun, had fled.

Sheriff John Whetsel, who operates the jail, and District Attorney David Prater declined to comment on the examination of Ersland's back. Lead defense attorney Irven Box said, “I know he's seen other medical experts other than jail medical people.”

At Monday's formal sentencing, defense attorneys may ask District Judge Ray Elliott to suspend part or all of the pharmacist's life term. The judge is not expected to cut any time off.

Many contradictions

The medical evidence about Ersland's back is the latest instance in the highly publicized case where the pharmacist has been caught in an apparent lie.

His first account to police about the shooting was contradicted by recordings from drugstore security cameras. He later changed his account and said he had been confused by stress and adrenaline.

Also, his claim to police of k!lling before, in combat in Iraq during the first Gulf War, was contradicted by his military records. Those records show Ersland was the pharmacy chief at the military hospital at Altus Air Force Base in southwestern Oklahoma when allied forces fought in Iraq in 1991.

He told police detectives his back was injured during an artillery attack in Iraq. He said one of his vertebrae got blasted into thirds. “The three pieces of that one vertebra are going around by my heart and my lungs and my spinal cord, and they can't operate,” he said on the night of the shooting.

Ersland continued to claim he had a broken back even after prosecutors got the records showing he was not in an artillery blast in the Gulf War. In a note from jail in May, he complained to The Oklahoman about having to sleep on a thin jail mattress “although I have a broken inoperable T-5 back.”

In a June phone interview from jail, he told KWTV-9: “I've been suffering immensely with my broken back.”

Read more:

Last edited by xeduran; 07-11-2011 at 09:56 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish