Jun 1 - Store owner shoots 16 year robber in head, get another gun and finishes him off (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
It's funny how the victims have no rights , Oh poor criminals , Let's disarm society so the criminals can blow you away and take $50 out of your cash register.

Who cares if they are 16 , 9 year old will blow you away with AK 47's in some countries.

Get real people .
 7 years ago '05        #62
240sx 
space
space
 ClevelandRay said:
he should get life - if he shot him once thats ok but to shoot him when he is no threat is sick. You do that to an animal when they get hit by a car to end suffering. He did what he did out of anger and should loose everything in the process. If you own a gun, know the laws
Know the laws? Do you think those kids came in to legally rob a store with a legal hand gun?
What the F are you talkin about?

What do you expect him to do give the kid a energy drink and a kit Kat.

Kid was still moving so he smoked 'em out , kid could of had another gun or a knife , Kid could of sued the guy for not having a handrail installed by the counter so when he gets shot in the head he can help him self down..

Get the F*** out here....

Last edited by 240sx; 06-02-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #63
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 1100 1100
Cot damn,, life with parole is worse than life without parole!!
 06-02-2011, 11:52 AM         #64
Dr Seuss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there was a crime like this where i live....store owner gets robbed at gun point...the guy runs away who is no longer harming anyone. self defense isnt the answer anymore because the store owners life isnt threaten. this guy is getting charged for murder for sure
 7 years ago '11        #65
Maddikm 5 heat pts
space
space
$741 | Props total: 2 2
Self defence can only be justified if a person uses REASONABLE force. When a sixteen year-old boy has just been shot in the head and he is clearly, as we can see in the video, no longer any threat to anyone, shooting him or causing any further damage to him IS murder. I'm from Canada but I'm pretty sure when it comes down to the legal definition's of self-defense and murder, they're pretty much the same for both countries right? That was NOT a heroic act or justified in any way, he should get convicted of murder 100%.
 7 years ago '06        #66
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
So you're ready to rob me and k!ll me over something I own, but I end up k!lling you instead and I get a charge??? please. live by the gun, die by the gun.
 06-02-2011, 12:03 PM         #67
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is a murderer and should be charged as one. He shouldn't do a full bid tho. Maybe 4 years to teach him that he ain't batman, and won't get away with vigilante sh*t.
 7 years ago '06        #68
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
yall have too much sympathy for the criminals in this case. What if one of your family members got shot that day... would you still be saying the same sh*t?
 7 years ago '11        #69
Maddikm 5 heat pts
space
space
$741 | Props total: 2 2
And also to the defences that he 'was still moving and could have had something else' or 'fu*k him he came in with a gun he deserved it'. You can clearly see if he was making any movement at all it wasn't much because once he drops you never see him get up or get back in sight of the camera. So yeah, he probably was moving, his body was probably shaking from being in shock from just getting shot in the head. And if this man was a 'hero' He could have checked the kid himself, to make sure there was nothing on him which wouldn't have been all too risky seeing as how he just got shot in the head.. He could have locked him inside the store until the police came too if he was really so concerned for his safety. He had time to run outside the first time and come back in and go find a gun (all the meanwhile this kid HASNT MOVED ANYWHERE) he had plenty of time to evacuate anyone else who was in there and lock the kid inside. You know he had phones, cell phones, and may have even already pressed an emergency button made for thefts like this that contacts authorities without them having to make a call. I don't know too much about the law but I don't think that defence would stand a chance in court. And this kid was SIXTEEN YEARS OLD. Whats wrong with you people. He didn't shoot anyone himself and chances are its because he was way too scared and was doing something he'll probably regret later in life. Does he deserve to go to jail, for sure but did he deserve to get shot in the head 6 times? You don't know what that kid was thinking or what caused him to do something like that and I know we probably all made a fu*kload of bad decision when we were 16, maybe not as bad as this, but it doesn't mean those decisions define the person you are now...
 06-02-2011, 12:13 PM         #70
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k emmmmmmmmmmm, too bad the other guy got away.
 06-02-2011, 12:27 PM         #71
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillScrillz5000 said:
yall have too much sympathy for the criminals in this case. What if one of your family members got shot that day... would you still be saying the same sh*t?
this is boxden, the guy doing the offense will always get sympathy over the victim.
 7 years ago '05        #72
240sx 
space
space
You kind of people are why this is going to turn into a defenseless society , we are losing our rights to protect our selves.

You are the kind of people that prob break in to an establishment to do no good and end up spraining your ankle on the way in and end up suing the owner.

Or the kind of people that go to the zoo jump in the lions cage , get ur a.ss chewed off and sue the zoo for not building a high enough fence to keep ur dumb a.ss out of.

Ya digg
 7 years ago '04        #73
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 240sx said:
You kind of people are why this is going to turn into a defenseless society , we are losing our rights to protect our selves.

You are the kind of people that prob break in to an establishment to do no good and end up spraining your ankle on the way in and end up suing the owner.

Or the kind of people that go to the zoo jump in the lions cage , get ur a.ss chewed off and sue the zoo for not building a high enough fence to keep ur dumb a.ss out of.

Ya digg
He wasn't protecting himself, he was getting revenge.

This really isn't about sympathy for the robber, it's about someone who calmly and collectedly decided to execute another human being. There was no call for him to take that decision into his hands, you can't have people playing judge, jury and executioner.

Last edited by HHS; 06-02-2011 at 12:42 PM..
 06-02-2011, 12:50 PM         #74
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chirpflare said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #75
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 hustlehard365 said:
Parker's accomplices, Anthony Morrison and Emanuel Mitchell, were subsequently convicted of first-degree murder in the death of their friend, plus conspiracy for organizing the heist.

the robbers were charged with 1st degree murder..since when did 1st degree murder become a slap on the wrist
They wouldn't have been charged that if the kid didn't get shot and k!lled
 06-02-2011, 01:24 PM         #76
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the problem with beeing on a jury. see all the sh*t yous are talking about this that and the third, the bottom line is did he murder the kid. yes or no ? to me, yes he def. murdered him. that kid posed absolutely no threat once he was shot and on the floor. so guilty. did they come in and try to rob this guys store, yes 100%, but that has nothing to do with the fact that he straight up murdered that 16 year old kid.
 7 years ago '05        #77
240sx 
space
space
Have any of you ever owned a store like this where your dealing with the public ?

Dude has prob been robbed before, You ever thought about that?

It would be the same if some one came into your house with a loaded hand gun stuck it in ur face , You would scared pissed and crazy at the same time.

You might turn around and murk somebody as well.

Think about it.

6 or 60 these kids will k!ll ur a.ss , go to camp and be out in 9 months to walk over and spit on ur grave.
 06-02-2011, 01:38 PM         #78
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the law if you come at me and my family I will shoot you til you are no longer a threat. if these ppl were all asians most of u would side with store owner. But since its a white owner and a dead black kid its an issue. Personally I think if they just capped these fu*ks instead of sending them to prison where they have clean clothes and cooked meals and get to hang with friends all day, ppl would think twice before they did this sh*t and if they didnt then one less fu*k taxpayers have to pay for.
 7 years ago '04        #79
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 240sx said:
Have any of you ever owned a store like this where your dealing with the public ?

Dude has prob been robbed before, You ever thought about that?

It would be the same if some one came into your house with a loaded hand gun stuck it in ur face , You would scared pissed and crazy at the same time.

You might turn around and murk somebody as well.

Think about it.

6 or 60 these kids will k!ll ur a.ss , go to camp and be out in 9 months to walk over and spit on ur grave.
That would be an argument if he had emptied one gun into the kid after the first shot had incapacitated him, but to go chase the other guy, come back, see the one he shot was still alive, go and get a second gun, and then shoot him five times, that's just an execution. That's too calm and methodical to be excused by being "scared, pissed and crazy" at the time. It's very hard to believe that he didn't know what he was doing considering all of that.

Last edited by HHS; 06-02-2011 at 01:46 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #80
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
don't bother explaining logic to some of these kids on bx...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now