Jun 1 - Store owner shoots 16 year robber in head, get another gun and finishes him off (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
 Prodigy said:
No sympathy for the robber at all fu*k 'em
stfu n*gga
 06-02-2011, 02:37 AM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can see the first shot, but the next five shots is clearly unnecessary...it seem like he enjoyed it...like he wanted to k!ll him
 7 years ago '05        #23
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 Prodigy said:
 06-02-2011, 02:54 AM         #24
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got life....
 7 years ago '06        #25
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3177 3177
 FalconBuddha said:
Exactly what i was thinking
fu*k him, thats what he gets for trying to rob someone
^^^I can't imagine me going from "fear" to "compassion" in a minute after somebody just pointed a gun at me...I prolly woulda shot that boy the same f'ing way!

Edit: But I woulda used the same gat. Dude was too calm, collected and prepared. That says a lot.

Last edited by The Scenario; 06-02-2011 at 03:04 AM..
 06-02-2011, 03:16 AM         #26
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TUNES707 said:
well its sad but if you got a gun or with someone that has a gun you know the consequences.... its unfortunate but what the fu*k you gain holding up a drug store?

prescriptions and some money?
Pills. its pretty common
 06-02-2011, 04:08 AM         #27
stripes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeh he went too far, but tbh the guys shouldn't of been doing an armed robbery, chances are someone is going to die.
 7 years ago '10        #28
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 5739 5739
F*ck sympathy for an armed robber. F*ck that kid.
 7 years ago '05        #29
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2653 2653
they were robbing him and pointing guns at him, so the first shot is justified. the extra 5 is just cruel.

If he would have just left it at the one shot, I think he should be free...but the extra sh*t cost him his freedom, it was unnecessary
 7 years ago '07        #30
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 Prodigy said:
I agree, but I have no sympathy for the the store owner either. You have to be a sick individual to stand over someone and shoot them five times.

fu*k em both.
 7 years ago '10        #31
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Mil_Town_G said:
I hate thieves but he already shot em and stopped em the rest of that ish was overkill
sheit n*gga that was free advertisement.................n*ggaz know now.........

"nah n*gga not that store....lets hit the other one down the street"
 7 years ago '05        #32
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4434 4434
 Blood Edge said:
vid is dead

and they can get him off on self defense or 2nd degree murder with a short bid....I didn't know it was 5 times tho but that isn't a calculated or premeditated number of shots

crimes of passion against perpetrating individuals often get breaks...for better or for worse
Premeditated = any act that takes longer than a few seconds to think and do.

Kids pull out a gun on the clerk, fearful of his life, his instinct tells him to get the gun and defend himself.

He would have won that case easy.

But running outside, grabbing another gun, and coming back and popping more is premeditated.
 06-02-2011, 06:52 AM         #33
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not saying that I agree with the WAY the store owner handled things, but I can't be mad at him for defending his store. In a situation like this, you don't wanna shoot to k!ll, you just wanna shoot them to weaken and disarm them. I don't agree with the execution at all. I don't feel any sympathy for the robber at all, because you have no business running up someone with a gun trying to take whats theirs.

Considering the majority of the type of people who browse this site, I'm not surprised that they'd paint the robbers as the victims as if they did NOTHING wrong.
 7 years ago '11        #34
Kid Zhaine 
space
space
$132 | Props total: 0 0
To the Head?! Damn
 7 years ago '08        #35
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 FrankAndBeans said:
F*ck sympathy for an armed robber. F*ck that kid.
and you eat pork n beans.... k!ll your self..
 06-02-2011, 07:30 AM         #36
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So wait if dude would have survived if he didnt get shot five more times, isnt it safe to say hecould have possibly been moving or maybe could have been awake enough to grab his gun again? Justice served imo, he saved tax payers alot of money housing this **** in jail and even more money if he was a veggie rest of his life in jail. They threatend his life so he took his. fu*k em dude is a hero
 7 years ago '05        #37
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Prodigy said:
this. fu*k if you think 5 times is too much, with one bullet he was already dead, why should it matter if he dumped 4 more. you wanna rob someone with a gun? you better be fu*king prepared to die by it.
 7 years ago '06        #38
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
he should get life - if he shot him once thats ok but to shoot him when he is no threat is sick. You do that to an animal when they get hit by a car to end suffering. He did what he did out of anger and should loose everything in the process. If you own a gun, know the laws
 7 years ago '06        #39
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 FalconBuddha said:
Exactly what i was thinking
fu*k him, thats what he gets for trying to rob someone
I think, no, I know you missed the point. It not about the robber its about the shooter not being smart. If the guy is down, he is down. If he is unarmed and not a threat you no longer have the right to shoot because you life is no longer in danger. The store owner is a dumbass for owning a gun and not knowing the law. He should spend the rest of his days in prison for what he did. No one is saying the kid was right for robbing the store, he paid with his life for it, but now look at the store owner, if he would have been smart he wouldnt be facing what he is facing. Being a gun owner and havig a parent who at one time owned part of a grocery store years back you learn the law fast. Dumbasses like you would probably go to jail if someone broke in your house and you chased and shot someone down the street and would wonder why is this happening to me???

in the end everyone in this was stupid - get a job and you dont have to rob and the owner was for going to get another gun andd shooting the kid 5 more times and having it caught on your own camera in your store showing the kid was no longer a threat. equally stupid = no winner
 7 years ago '04        #40
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
overkill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy