JUNE 2011: What Did You Wear Today!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #361
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 8817 8817
 Junior G said:
don't blame the south i live here and don't dress nothin like that.....
i live in the south too and dont dress like that. it amazes me to see cats still dressing like that tho with the 3x t's and du rags looking like...

[pic - click to view]

06-21-2011, 11:21 PM         #362
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
don't blame the south i live here and don't dress nothin like that.....
 DIPSET101 said:
i live in the south too and dont dress like that. it amazes me to see cats still dressing like that tho with the 3x t's and du rags looking like...

[pic - click to view]

all this disagreement has me wondering, what do you guys drive??? i know here in the south its old, muscle cars with rims. but up north, its new sh*t (mercedes, bmw, stuff like that). its just the same way with clothes i guess. i mean my uncle in CT has a maserati and a 645 drop top... but he be goin nuts over my impala. im like, this sh*t aint sh*t compared to what u drive.

there's just different cultures in different regions. accept it. i see what yall be rockin, some of it dope and some of it would get you NO females down here...
 6 years ago '09        #363
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 UdownwitK said:
all this disagreement has me wondering, what do you guys drive??? i know here in the south its old, muscle cars with rims. but up north, its new sh*t (mercedes, bmw, stuff like that). its just the same way with clothes i guess. i mean my uncle in CT has a maserati and a 645 drop top... but he be goin nuts over my impala. im like, this sh*t aint sh*t compared to what u drive.

there's just different cultures in different regions. accept it. i see what yall be rockin, some of it dope and some of it[b] would get you NO females down here...1/b]
Only hoodrats like dudes that dress like that
 6 years ago '05        #364
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6961 6961
 DIPSET101 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol you right though...especially about the tees and girbaud sh*t....south is late on everything...except for the chosen few of us
 6 years ago '05        #365
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6961 6961
 UdownwitK said:

there's just different cultures in different regions. accept it. i see what yall be rockin, some of it dope and some of it would get you NO females down here...
i drive a black xterra....
 6 years ago '04        #366
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5339 5339

[pic - click to view]

n*gga posted this shyt like it was a cold fit . He wearing those boat a.ss 3's with them tight a.ss pants
 6 years ago '07        #367
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 Aesop730 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga posted this shyt like it was a cold fit . He wearing those boat a.ss 3's with them tight a.ss pants
amber rose looks good tho lol
 6 years ago '07        #368
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 Aesop730 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 06-22-2011 at 01:29 AM..
 06-22-2011, 07:02 AM         #369
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
Dizzle...i really respect you n*gga

Ya jeans is too big....u gotta rock ya size slime

I like how u take the criticism

I like the straight fits with the levi

So I rock 569s
I got 4new pair of them 501s so ima try and wash one pair and see how they fit/feel. Good sh*t. My cuz bought a bunch of 569s, said he like em a lot.
 6 years ago '05        #370
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

Can you focus dawg...Clifford Harris is irrelevant da n*gga NICELY in a Cell somewhere rite now...Ludacris im sure dont even dress like da nomore...feel me...

These are some PROPER examples to follow ma n*gga..

the problem with these is 1 person is potentially gay and 2 are r&b singers. and fab is like 120 lbs soaking wet. n*ggas in the hood don't wanna look like this, might cause problems
 6 years ago '05        #371
StylesP24 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
James Island.....you aint lyin bout the polo sh*t....EVERYBODY wears that sh*t it's sickening

Yea I'm in Sumter, SC... Everybody wearing Polo looking like clones
 6 years ago '05        #372
StylesP24 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
 UdownwitK said:
I got 4new pair of them 501s so ima try and wash one pair and see how they fit/feel. Good sh*t. My cuz bought a bunch of 569s, said he like em a lot.

Them 569s is garbage...better off going with the 514s or 559s
 6 years ago '04        #373
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
since when do clothes and shoes get you hoes???

ill come out with a 1994 pee wee baseball cap on wit a beater and some cut off sweats and snatch pus*y all day long. grow up lames. have that bi*ch buying me sh*t the next day.

real chat.
 6 years ago '04        #374
quick04 
space
space
space
$163 | Props total: 25 25
 hbk83 said:
the problem with these is 1 person is potentially gay and 2 are r&b singers. and fab is like 120 lbs soaking wet. n*ggas in the hood don't wanna look like this, might cause problems

Right, sometimes I wonder the age and the location on where these dudes resides. If you are over 25 dunno man, I think you are too old to be following trends. That's something we did in high school and pre college. At that age you are supposed to develop your OWN style then later mature as you age, not go backwards and follow the youngins. They haven't found their style yet so they will copy the entertainers, as we did when we were that age.

I mean through the years look at all the styles that passed.

90's Cross Colour, Visors, Afrocentric style slim fit, high top fades, freaky lines
Late 90's Baggy clothes, one pant leg rolled up, Girbaud jeans, Fubu, Candy paint n tv screens, Pants and Shirts way too big
2000's Baby jeans aka skinny jeans(how did that happen who the fu*k knows) Cheesy dances, mohawks, freaky lines came back, the "I am not a rapper, I'm a trapper" shirts
,throwback jerseys and fitteds, iced out grills
2010's slim fit jeans(too slim for me but i can respect it rather than baby jeans), camo cargo shorts, snapbacks, etc etc

After awhile you become too old for that, even though I admit some of these cats have nice style but most seem quickly to refer what the entertainers are wearing rather then what they like.
 6 years ago '07        #375
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 RLRugby said:
how are they trash

i weigh 170 so i dont fu*k with them skinny sh*ts

569s are perfect
you must be down to earth, how tall are you slime
 6 years ago '04        #376
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 399 399
 rlrugby said:
how are they trash

569s are perfect
you weigh more than 170!!!
 06-22-2011, 10:52 AM         #377
liquidswords85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
569s are too wide, i like the fit on 501 stfs but they're a pain to shrink, and i have to shrink them otherwise they bunch up around the back and look weird
 6 years ago '07        #378
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 8817 8817
IMO there is no suck thing as someone having there OWN style. Everyones style is copied from the something.
 6 years ago '04        #379
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 399 399
 RLRugby said:
i got my swag from them harlem n*ggas
LAMECORNY!!! SWAG IS SOMETHING THAT COMES NATURALLY WHY DO U HAVE TO COPY SOMEBODY ELSE SWAG SMH.OH I FORGOT YOU'RE FROM CT I UNDERSTAND

Last edited by bicedidit; 06-22-2011 at 12:07 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #380
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463
 RLRugby said:
how are they trash

569s are perfect
569 is fat boy big a.ss fat thigh jeans...no bruno
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy