JUNE 2011: What Did You Wear Today!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #341
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
my first post towards you was 'why are your pants so short?'

this one will be 'why are your pants so long?'

also notice that you like green adidas sneakers....
 06-21-2011, 08:48 PM         #342
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:

The pants lookin mad sloppy yo.....since they 501's jus shrink them (wash & dry) if anything an u'll be good...
them sh*ts brand new. they aint even dirty yet. so im supposed to wash them first?? naw im good. i like em like that anyway. and they was hangin off my a.ss a good bit cuz i didn't have on a belt at the time.

daliff89 said:
my first post towards you was 'why are your pants so short?'

this one will be 'why are your pants so long?'

also notice that you like green adidas sneakers....
i bought those levi's (actually 4 pair) off the net without trying them on so thats another thing. but i like them like they came. im kinda scared to wash them to tell you the truth. and i've had two green shirts for bout a year that i never wore cuz i didnt have no green shoes. got these adidas and wore both them shirts with the qucikness. haha.

Last edited by UdownwitK; 06-21-2011 at 08:51 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #343
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 UdownwitK said:
them sh*ts brand new. they aint even dirty yet. so im supposed to wash them first?? naw im good. i like em like that anyway. and they was hangin off my a.ss a good bit cuz i didn't have on a belt at the time.

[video - click to view]

watchin this video will be the best move of ya career thus far...
 06-21-2011, 08:56 PM         #344
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao. man you wild. good sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #345
space
space
 UdownwitK said:

lmao. man you wild. good sh*t.
...differently tho....u are supposed to wash them b4 u wear them...im not bullsh*ttin u...
 6 years ago '05        #346
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 UdownwitK said:
i bought those levi's (actually 4 pair) off the net without trying them on so thats another thing. but i like them like they came. im kinda scared to wash them to tell you the truth. and i've had two green shirts for bout a year that i never wore cuz i didnt have no green shoes. got these adidas and wore both them shirts with the qucikness. haha.
that's why they have inseam measurements bro...

and you posted another pair of green / white adidas in your first batch of pics
 6 years ago '05        #347
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2453 2453
 UdownwitK said:
hope i can redeem myself. went to the movies today. always cold as sh*t in there so i had to wear the levi's even tho its 96 degrees today. still cant believe yall aint feeling my ecko :( lol, just fu*kin around

levi's 501 x kings county shirt x adidas samoa x all white swiss neptune "the unicorn" lol

[pic - click to view]

Can u please stop embarrassing yourself ? Just stop....
 06-21-2011, 09:10 PM         #348
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feroze said:
Can u please stop embarrassing yourself ? Just stop....
ok, bro i'll try.
 06-21-2011, 09:12 PM         #349
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so hold on, dont these n*ggas n*ggas wear they sh*t the same way??? yo how do yall embed photos too? like random photos from the net?

Last edited by UdownwitK; 06-21-2011 at 09:16 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #350
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3466 3466
^u notice all those guys are big right and or wearing hi top sneakers...while ur skinny and wearing low top sneakers it doesnt go well
 6 years ago '07        #351
space
space
 UdownwitK said:
so hold on, dont these n*ggas n*ggas wear they sh*t the same way??? yo how do yall embed photos too? like random photos from the net?

Mr. man....you gotta go back to tha drawing board and re-think ur style...like lookin at Bron Bron & Rozay an dem is pointless...these n*ggas got a personal stylist an sh*t...my point is whaeva u choose to wear make sure the colours either match or complement each other, the fit of ur clothes match ur body type and you feel confident at da end of da day cuz u gon be splashin on n*ggas (pause)...seeeen..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 06-21-2011 at 09:42 PM..
 06-21-2011, 09:43 PM         #352
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
^u notice all those guys are big right and or wearing hi top sneakers...while ur skinny and wearing low top sneakers it doesnt go well
yea, you got a point there. but my point is, thats how it is in the south. i know yall dont like it but its cool. i need this help from the fashion police. help me get my sh*t tigh. :dancingcool: take a look at these n*ggas pants. im bigger than them, met both of them in person:

06-21-2011, 09:46 PM         #353
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:
Mr. man....you gotta go back to tha drawing board and re-think ur style...like lookin at Bron Bron & Rozay an dem is pointless...these n*ggas got a personal stylist an sh*t...my point is whaeva u choose to wear make sure the colours either match or complement each other, the fit of ur clothes match ur body type and you feel confident at da end of da day cuz u gon be splashin on n*ggas (pause)...seeeen..

[pic - click to view]

bro, i feel you 100%. i wish yall n*ggas could see how people dress down here. yall would laugh even harder. even i be laughin cuz 90% be worse than me.
 6 years ago '07        #354
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,874 | Props total: 8862 8862
He got a point about the dreescode in the south. Certain parts in nc n*ggas still wear girbauds with the color strap size 42 with white on white forces with strap hanging on for dear life with the pants dragging the ground and sagging like a mahfu*ka
 6 years ago '07        #355
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Can you focus dawg...Clifford Harris is irrelevant da n*gga NICELY in a Cell somewhere rite now...Ludacris im sure dont even dress like da nomore...feel me...

These are some PROPER examples to follow ma n*gga..

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 06-21-2011 at 10:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #356
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6977 6977
don't blame the south i live here and don't dress nothin like that.....
 06-21-2011, 10:06 PM         #357
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:

Can you focus dawg...Clifford Harris is irrelevant da n*gga NICELY in a Cell somewhere rite now...Ludacris im sure dont even dress like da nomore...feel me...

These are some PROPER examples to follow ma n*gga..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #358
space
space

[pic - click to view]

NY KNICKS FITTED + GAP T-SHIRT + RALPH LAUREN SHORTS +COOL GREY 11'S = CHILL DAY IN NYC
 06-21-2011, 10:27 PM         #359
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GAP?????? seriously? must be hot sh*t where you live. honestly, i wouldn't wear that sh*t. you be postin some nice fits for sure, but there's like 8 different color grey's there. but like i said, you a guru when it comes to these fits, i've seen you post heat. and that comforter reminds me of some sh*t outta that game portals...
 6 years ago '05        #360
space
space
 UdownwitK said:
GAP?????? seriously? must be hot sh*t where you live. honestly, i wouldn't wear that sh*t. you be postin some nice fits for sure, but there's like 8 different color grey's there. but like i said, you a guru when it comes to these fits, i've seen you post heat. and that comforter reminds me of some sh*t outta that game portals...
Gap is still hot. Dey have some dope T's that are really affordable. Yeah there's a lot of different grey there but i don't care about matching everything anymore what ever looks good ill wear. I got blue shorts in there for cryin out loud
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy