JUNE 2011: What Did You Wear Today!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #301
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8816 8816
 RLRugby said:
now u talking n*gga

ya sh*t is fresh

im proud of how u took this roastin like a man

good sh*t slime
Lmao x10!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #302
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 UdownwitK said:
Thanks bro. I'm bout to throw that shot away with the quickness.

i'm not tryna clown doggy but its fu fu and you know dhatt. i'm just keeping it 100
 6 years ago '07        #303
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 UdownwitK said:
Athens GA. so yall wouldn't rock this just because its an Aeropostal shirt??? makes no sense to me. i can see not wearing certain brands of pants but t-shirts???

[pic - click to view]

OOHH GA huh...well there you go...check it tho...yea I would rock that sh*t dont get me wrong ma n*gga...but tha point ur missing..dese n*ggas are clownin the overall execution of ur fits...like u shorts are TOO long & ur shirts are TOO loose in this day an age...like ur not Knuckin & Buckin no more ma n*gga....feel me...

Solution:

* Shirts - if you rockin 2XL shirts or Polos...u need to pick up a Large size instead..
* Pants = you need to have more of a fitted look in ya jeans...and shorts should be alittle shorter.....SIMPLE

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 06-20-2011 at 08:19 PM..
 06-20-2011, 08:43 PM         #304
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
i'm not tryna clown doggy but its fu fu and you know dhatt. i'm just keeping it 100
no prob there bro. im a grown man, no need to e-beef. i respect all yalls opinions. i dont see how yall guys be arguing like you do, someone don't like the clothes, so what??

Root Of Evil said:
Solution:

* Shirts - if you rockin 2XL shirts or Polos...u need to pick up a Large size instead..
* Pants = you need to have more of a fitted look in ya jeans...and shorts should be alittle shorter.....SIMPLE
oh, i definitely understand that. i been transitioning to smaller clothes for the past couple months. i barely buys clothes though so it'll take a while to restock with complete new stuff.

Last edited by UdownwitK; 06-20-2011 at 08:46 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #305
space
space
 UdownwitK said:
no prob there bro. im a grown man, no need to e-beef. i respect all yalls opinions. i dont see how yall guys be arguing like you do, someone don't like the clothes, so what??

to tell you the truth i don't even got beef with none of these lames on here, i'm just having fun they wouldn't dare say sh*t to our faces offline so its all goody. these lames live with there mothers typing on a computer there mother bought.

they not even on my level... but i see you keeping it G and not being bi*ch made, thats real n*gga sh*t.
 06-20-2011, 08:56 PM         #306
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
to tell you the truth i don't even got beef with none of these lames on here, i'm just having fun they wouldn't dare say sh*t to our faces offline so its all goody. these lames live with there mothers typing on a computer there mother bought.

they not even on my level... but i see you keeping it G and not being bi*ch made, thats real n*gga sh*t.
i salute you dog. thats truth spoken, what you just said. i been seeing your fits too, top notch sh*t...
 6 years ago '07        #307
space
space
 UdownwitK said:
i salute you dog. thats truth spoken, what you just said. i been seeing your fits too, top notch sh*t...

6 years ago '06        #308
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,046 | Props total: 9901 9901
This thread is sad
 06-21-2011, 07:11 AM         #309
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
This thread is sad
Oh yea??? How can you tell? Did it make a frownie face or somethin?
 6 years ago '05        #310
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 UdownwitK said:
yea, houses in the south can be had for fairly cheap. anyway, i feel what yall sayin but like i said, i'm sure different parts of the US rock different stuff. i see alot of you guys bash alot of the stuff that people still wear around my way. i mean i went to a cookout yesterday and at least 10 different people (men & women) had on Hollister shirts. well i've seen hollister get bashed many times on here. people still wear aeropostal, true religion, rocawear, and EVEN Coogi still, lol. go to some UGA parties and you'll see all kinds of different clothes. brand really doesn't matter down here. i respect yall northern n*ggas swag, i got plenty family/cousins live up there. they all dress the same. i haven't seen 1 crooks & castles (or whatever that brand called) shirt in person YET... not a big brand down here.
n*ggas dont understand just because a certain style is poppin in there city nobody gives a fu*k somewhere else. the north east has a completely diff style then the south, i remember when i moved to ga, n*gga i thought i was the flyest n*gga out there but nobody gave a fu*k about what brand i was wearing they rather show off houses and cars, im kinda glad that rubbed off on me cause i stop buying kicks and clothes for like 2 years there and we bought a crib. and yea our mortgage was 650 in marietta ga i had a 3 bedroom 2 bath house. but now i can buy whatever. im in texas and my rent is 700 but the wife pays it
 6 years ago '06        #311
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 UdownwitK said:
Oh yea??? How can you tell? Did it make a frownie face or somethin?
pretty sure he was talking about you when he said that. =[
 6 years ago '05        #312
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 UdownwitK said:
Lol, it figures y'all would hate on everything. Damn. I, personally wear anything that looks nice to me. I don't know about y'all but I'm 24 with my own house which mean mortgage payment only makin $33,000 a year. I can't afford all that baller sh*t that y'all wear. Real talk, y'all amaze me. Especially the broke ninja turtle n*gga. Smh. Still major props to the guys that do post dope fits.

Some of y'all some cool dudes tho, glad I could give y'all a good laugh.
for real n*ggas be posting fly a.ss clothes in nasty a.ss apartments and beds with no sheets
 6 years ago '05        #313
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
Since I made some comments i should post. The average heat here is like 102 so I wear hanes tees until the sun goes down. sucks

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #314
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 hbk83 said:
n*ggas dont understand just because a certain style is poppin in there city nobody gives a fu*k somewhere else. the north east has a completely diff style then the south, i remember when i moved to ga, n*gga i thought i was the flyest n*gga out there but nobody gave a fu*k about what brand i was wearing they rather show off houses and cars, im kinda glad that rubbed off on me cause i stop buying kicks and clothes for like 2 years there and we bought a crib. and yea our mortgage was 650 in marietta ga i had a 3 bedroom 2 bath house. but now i can buy whatever. im in texas and my rent is 700 but the wife pays it
what your saying is true in all honesty..... but style just going from from philly to delaware, to south jersey, to northern jersey and new york isn't even the same so the brands really don't matter to much its all about your execution of ya outfit and how it looks on you cuz I ain't gon hold you some of the sh*t I see on here at times is comical
 6 years ago '07        #315
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 hbk83 said:
your wife pays your rent?! WHAT?
 6 years ago '06        #316
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Funeral James said:
your wife pays your rent?! WHAT?
Pimp.
 6 years ago '04        #317
bx_tale200 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Yesterday
 6 years ago '04        #318
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 601 601
 Junior G said:
it aint bout money.....you had true blues and white/red 13's on....

black tee >>> fu*kin ecko shirt....

514s >>> rocawear

sh*t is simple inexpensive stuff

most people in SC still wear rocawear though then again we are probably the lamest state in the US....don't ever come visit
what part of SC your from? I live in Greenville and everyone wear's Polo, Griffey's and J's. Stores like Manhattan keeps n*ggas in flannel shorts and d!ckies
 6 years ago '04        #319
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 398 398
 bx_tale200 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yesterday
NICE I GOTTA PICK THOSE UP ASAP!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #320
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 hbk83 said:
rent is barely 650 for a 1 br apt in the ghetto
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago