JUNE 2011: What Did You Wear Today!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #281
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
@ dude taking down the pics

i have a mortgage, don't make as much money as you, and you were wearing $150 sneakers

'times are hard, i can't afford new clothes' isn't a valid excuse in that case
 06-20-2011, 06:36 AM         #282
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all right, sh*t ain't too expensive at all but a n*gga ain't always got extra moneyto go around. But it must be regional style or somethin but people still wear rocawear here. Idk. Lol, pockets be hurtin after buyin j's and foams. I do have some levi's and polo but not much. Lesson learned.
 6 years ago '07        #283
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 1755 1755
Damn I missed it......I could find the pic dudes were talking about.....dude took it down
 6 years ago '07        #284
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Damn, bro... a mortgage on $33K/yr? That's what it's like where you're from? I was scraping to make rent with that in NY a few years back. And my apartment was rent stabilized. Chef Boyardee & Hot Pocket on deck in my home back then lol.

Ah well, yeah -- nothing I could say about the style that hasn't been said. I'll play the nice guy and say if you like it then stick by your convictions, and rock it with pride. You bought it, right? Thought it was a good idea then, so since no one here is buying your clothes, then rock your Ecko shirt and Enyce shorts with a big ol' smile.
 6 years ago '04        #285
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1477 1477
 DIPSET101 said:
iPhone camera is a beast
The picture is clear due to the light. You could take that same pictures with a lot of different camera and it would come out pretty clear... but bomester... I fu*ks with you bruh...
 06-20-2011, 04:10 PM         #286
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Damn, bro... a mortgage on $33K/yr? That's what it's like where you're from? I was scraping to make rent with that in NY a few years back. And my apartment was rent stabilized. Chef Boyardee & Hot Pocket on deck in my home back then lol.

Ah well, yeah -- nothing I could say about the style that hasn't been said. I'll play the nice guy and say if you like it then stick by your convictions, and rock it with pride. You bought it, right? Thought it was a good idea then, so since no one here is buying your clothes, then rock your Ecko shirt and Enyce shorts with a big ol' smile.
yea, houses in the south can be had for fairly cheap. anyway, i feel what yall sayin but like i said, i'm sure different parts of the US rock different stuff. i see alot of you guys bash alot of the stuff that people still wear around my way. i mean i went to a cookout yesterday and at least 10 different people (men & women) had on Hollister shirts. well i've seen hollister get bashed many times on here. people still wear aeropostal, true religion, rocawear, and EVEN Coogi still, lol. go to some UGA parties and you'll see all kinds of different clothes. brand really doesn't matter down here. i respect yall northern n*ggas swag, i got plenty family/cousins live up there. they all dress the same. i haven't seen 1 crooks & castles (or whatever that brand called) shirt in person YET... not a big brand down here.
 6 years ago '07        #287
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 KeithHernandez said:

Why is this a new day and I'm still laughin my a.ss off.....thanks to ma n*gga Keith Hernandez...
 6 years ago '07        #288
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 UdownwitK said:
yea, houses in the south can be had for fairly cheap. anyway, i feel what yall sayin but like i said, i'm sure different parts of the US rock different stuff. i see alot of you guys bash alot of the stuff that people still wear around my way. i mean i went to a cookout yesterday and at least 10 different people (men & women) had on Hollister shirts. well i've seen hollister get bashed many times on here. people still wear aeropostal, true religion, rocawear, and EVEN Coogi still, lol. go to some UGA parties and you'll see all kinds of different clothes. brand really doesn't matter down here. i respect yall northern n*ggas swag, i got plenty family/cousins live up there. they all dress the same. i haven't seen 1 crooks & castles (or whatever that brand called) shirt in person YET... not a big brand down here.
n*gga....where do you live exactly? like Detroit or some sh*t cuz I dem n*ggas rockin COOGI (men & women) with a Colgate Smile yo...like this madness has to end
 06-20-2011, 04:14 PM         #289
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:
n*gga....where do you live exactly? like Detroit or some sh*t cuz I dem n*ggas rockin COOGI (men & women) with a Colgate Smile yo..
Athens GA. so yall wouldn't rock this just because its an Aeropostal shirt??? makes no sense to me. i can see not wearing certain brands of pants but t-shirts???

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #290
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,874 | Props total: 8864 8864
Speaking of cost of living. I can make about 13 -15 bucks an hour and live pretty decent.
 6 years ago '07        #291
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
I'm looking page to page trying to figure out WTF y'all clowning on dude for and his clothes. WTF happened to the pics?
 06-20-2011, 04:30 PM         #292
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
I'm looking page to page trying to figure out WTF y'all clowning on dude for and his clothes. WTF happened to the pics?
i had an echo shirt and some rocawear shorts that were too long.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by UdownwitK; 06-20-2011 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #293
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 402 402
 UdownwitK said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k THESE n*ggaS WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE!!!THE MAIN DUDE WHO WAS TALKING sh*t LIVES IN A STUDIO APARTMENT WITH HIS BROTHER!!
 6 years ago '04        #294
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
 UdownwitK said:

[pic - click to view]

I mean you match, but that's about all I can say about it. The outfit is trash though. ecKo is garbage and so are long a.ss, borderline Capri Jean shorts...no diss, just giving my two pennies.
 06-20-2011, 05:03 PM         #295
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what about somethin like this:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #296
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 UdownwitK said:

[pic - click to view]

Polo is a little too big but overall this is a nice fit
 6 years ago '07        #297
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
man that polo is fake
 6 years ago '04        #298
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1477 1477
 UdownwitK said:
Funniest thing is you can tell the biggest difference between both pictures, it seems like in the first one n*gga got the frown face but then in the next picture n*gga like I am fresh as sh*t...

Either way I give you respect. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and the money can't always be on buying clothes and shoes.
 6 years ago '07        #299
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
Yea your shorts is long as sh*t and they are denim but at least you got the right idea I guess. I don't wear ecko but it's whatever. Won't hear me try to clown you. Props on the j's tho
 06-20-2011, 06:59 PM         #300
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
man that polo is fake
Thanks bro. I'm bout to throw that shot away with the quickness.
 egotistical said:
Funniest thing is you can tell the biggest difference between both pictures, it seems like in the first one n*gga got the frown face but then in the next picture n*gga like I am fresh as sh*t...

Either way I give you respect. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and the money can't always be on buying clothes and shoes.
Lol. Those pics are a couple weeks old. But yo I be rockin that sh*t like it's the g.o.a.t. Haha. Good thing most folks know me for my whips and not my clothes or I'd really be laughed out the gym.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy