JUNE 2011: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 88
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
 Skeetx3.2 said:
They look like their priced about right






.......and before yall try to hit me with some "why don't you ever post sh*t on here" I'm heading down to TN for Bonnaroo tomorrow and I'll definitely be finding some sh*t down there
good for you
 06-06-2011, 06:12 PM         #122
mattnesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:

[pic - click to view]



they was 5 dollars a piece so i said why not



I would've too.
 06-06-2011, 06:12 PM         #123
mattnesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Abose 3 said:
I lucked out yesterday. Went to the mall at like 7pm walked into Dowtown Locker Room and bought the last size 12 TB for my lil bro.



Dang. What size are you? And how much younger is he?
 7 years ago '05        #124
inthestreetsent 
space
avatar space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
Bodega's came in today sorry for the sh*tty pic left my camera at my peoples house


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #125
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
lol....
 7 years ago '04        #126
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,098 | Props total: 1541 1541
 inthestreetsent said:
Bodega's came in today sorry for the sh*tty pic left my camera at my peoples house


[pic - click to view]

whatd u get a blind chinese kid to make those
 7 years ago '07        #127
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
those look like a mix between a deflated football and a banana peel
 7 years ago '06        #128
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 notic99 said:
those look like a mix between a deflated football and a banana peel
i cant....
 7 years ago '07        #129
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



some simple no name button ups i got from kohls they were on sale.. only paid $35 total
 7 years ago '05        #130
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
damn that is a sh*tty picture

turned a perfectly good pair of sneakers into Footscapes

sh*t's nuts
 7 years ago '05        #131
inthestreetsent 
space
avatar space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
i love them sh*ts they comfortable as fu*k plus i could give a fu*k what anyone got to say. oh and the fact that my peoples designed the shoes doesnt hurt either.
 7 years ago '05        #132
inthestreetsent 
space
avatar space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
damn that is a sh*tty picture

turned a perfectly good pair of sneakers into Footscapes

sh*t's nuts
sorry i dont only buy jordans like everyone else i like to have variety in my closet.
 7 years ago '07        #133
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,333 | Props total: 10833 10833
 inthestreetsent said:
Bodega's came in today sorry for the sh*tty pic left my camera at my peoples house


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #134
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 856 856
@those scarecrow shoes
 7 years ago '11        #135
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 inthestreetsent said:
Bodega's came in today sorry for the sh*tty pic left my camera at my peoples house


[pic - click to view]

I thought this sh*t was a loaf of bread when I 1st saw it.
 06-06-2011, 08:59 PM         #136
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally got 2 of my favorite sneakers, paid $240 shipped for both

 7 years ago '05        #137
inthestreetsent 
space
avatar space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
when the last time one of ya'll peoples actually designed a shoe for Nike? or Reebok? or Vans? or Adidas? i could keep goin or better question how many of ya'll n*ggas got peoples who owns one of the top boutiques in the world? the only n*gga on here who i've seen post heat is Banga other than that it's all the same sh*t Jordans, dunks & forces. you wanna wear the same sh*t everyone else rockin?
 7 years ago '07        #138
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 856 856
 PTC said:
I thought this sh*t was a loaf of bread when I 1st saw it.
no doubt, those joints look like a pumpernickel loaf with poppyseeds
 06-06-2011, 09:10 PM         #139
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 inthestreetsent said:
when the last time one of ya'll peoples actually designed a shoe for Nike? or Reebok? or Vans? or Adidas? i could keep goin or better question how many of ya'll n*ggas got peoples who owns one of the top boutiques in the world? the only n*gga on here who i've seen post heat is Banga other than that it's all the same sh*t Jordans, dunks & forces. you wanna wear the same sh*t everyone else rockin?
I buy what I like, and a lot of the time it happens to be what others like too. Just because everyone else rocks it doesn't mean that's the reason I got it. I'm not worried about wearing the same thing as other people because when I go out I'm not looking for what other dudes wearing. Just IMO, but I see where you are coming from
 7 years ago '05        #140
inthestreetsent 
space
avatar space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
 chibulls145 said:
I buy what I like, and a lot of the time it happens to be what others like too. Just because everyone else rocks it doesn't mean that's the reason I got it. I'm not worried about wearing the same thing as other people because when I go out I'm not looking for what other dudes wearing. Just IMO, but I see where you are coming from
i feel ya don't get me wrong i rock all that other sh*t too, but to rock J's and dunks and that type of sh*t everyday i can't do it. i like to switch sh*t up i like to rock sh*t that i like and i don't really give a fu*k about the brand or the style if i fu*ks with it i fu*ks with it and that's it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
I will marry this woman for real.
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
R.I.P. Essential Phone
14 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy