JUNE 2011: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 75
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #801
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
 RLRugby said:
U right

The watch is fire...

I was more talking about burrberry as a watch brand
Burberry as an anything brand is dope. It's gettin' overdone with the coonery though.

Last time I was at the W. 57th flagship to buy polos, the workers there told me and my girl that prices are going up to get rid of the ghetto element that keeps coming in. Of course, they weren't that obvious about it... but they didn't deny me when I said it bluntly.

I forget the exact numbers, but my girl paid $600+ for a 3/4 Burberry trench that would've been around $545 two years ago. But you can't be in Burberry now without some ghetto birds coming in with two strollers, poppin' gum, and asking "How much is theeeese?" mad loud.

lol. last winter she copped some boots while some chick was pulling crumpled up dollars out of every pocket to buy some heels. Handing the lady a $20 from her purse, a $10 from her pocket, three more $20s out her bra. fu*kin nasty.

but yeah my n*gga.. Burberry still fly, especially if they get on that more expensive wave and regular hood birds can't afford it anymore. You'll make a little statement with it then.

If I'm spending that kinda money, though, I'd rather hop up to a Movado or a Bulova.
 7 years ago '08        #802
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 KeithHernandez said:
Burberry as an anything brand is dope. It's gettin' overdone with the coonery though.

Last time I was at the W. 57th flagship to buy polos, the workers there told me and my girl that prices are going up to get rid of the ghetto element that keeps coming in. Of course, they weren't that obvious about it... but they didn't deny me when I said it bluntly.

I forget the exact numbers, but my girl paid $600+ for a 3/4 Burberry trench that would've been around $545 two years ago. But you can't be in Burberry now without some ghetto birds coming in with two strollers, poppin' gum, and asking "How much is theeeese?" mad loud.

lol. last winter she copped some boots while some chick was pulling crumpled up dollars out of every pocket to buy some heels. Handing the lady a $20 from her purse, a $10 from her pocket, three more $20s out her bra. fu*kin nasty.

but yeah my n*gga.. Burberry still fly, especially if they get on that more expensive wave and regular hood birds can't afford it anymore. You'll make a little statement with it then.

If I'm spending that kinda money, though, I'd rather hop up to a Movado or a Bulova.

Yezzzzzzzzzir!!! I got a pea coat from them this past fall and the sh*t is super dope. I'll up a pic of it in a few, but the quality is dope. It k!lls me when ghetto people try to get it though ....go cop some coogi or something



Edit: Pics


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



one of the best investments I've ever made in my wardrobe...


Last edited by Skeetx3.2; 06-27-2011 at 01:52 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #803
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 RLRugby said:
That sounds good. I don't know why but lately I been wanting to get a watch

Not some g shock sh*t but a nice watch

The burberry was all black with the black strap

It had the burberry accents on the strap

I can't find a picture online.

I'm gonna shave off some bread to get it

It sounds dope. Up that pic though homie...
 7 years ago '07        #804
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 973 973
 RLRugby said:
That sounds good. I don't know why but lately I been wanting to get a watch

Not some g shock sh*t but a nice watch

The burberry was all black with the black strap

It had the burberry accents on the strap

I can't find a picture online.

I'm gonna shave off some bread to get it
how much that watch run for??
 7 years ago '08        #805
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
Picked up some baby wolf greys for my daughter...


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #806
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 hmkicks said:

[pic - click to view]

i need me some of those muscle shirts i need to head to zumiez
 06-27-2011, 08:39 AM         #807
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
U like the sh*t?
Nope.. Can't stand it. People dress all the same here basically levis, v-necks, some colorful a.ss shoes, a hat that don't match and a north face. I'm not from around this area so it's weird to me.
 7 years ago '04        #808
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 61 61
 StatisticZ said:
Nope.. Can't stand it. People dress all the same here basically levis, v-necks, some colorful a.ss shoes, a hat that don't match and a north face. I'm not from around this area so it's weird to me.
That's what I meant by can't get away with it....because I have yet to see anyone make shoes like that look fly....Banga, post some sh*t u would wear those colorful LBj's
 7 years ago '06        #809
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 RLRugby said:
listen slime

yall gotta get off banga d!ck

i mean seriously
WHY DONT U GET THE fu*k OF MY fu*kING d!ck BY STOP TELLING PPL TO GET OFF OF IT..

anyone telling someone else to get off someone and stop jocking is the biggest fu*king jocker for noticing that sh*t and saying it outloud.

since when does Respect = to Jocking.

maybe if u wasnt a bi*ch made hi-c juice box life a.ss n*gga you would have some respect...not that boxden respect is something to brag about or cherish...but sh*t..fu*k off of me bruh...do you.
 7 years ago '06        #810
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 RLRugby said:

[pic - click to view]


good work d!ckhead leaving the mouse finger pointer in the middle of the got damn pic...


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-27-2011 at 12:43 PM..
 06-27-2011, 01:22 PM         #811
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing major.
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
not a snapback.fitted
 7 years ago '11        #812
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118
 NYC-Banga said:
WHY DONT U GET THE fu*k OF MY fu*kING d!ck BY STOP TELLING PPL TO GET OFF OF IT..

anyone telling someone else to get off someone and stop jocking is the biggest fu*king jocker for noticing that sh*t and saying it outloud.

since when does Respect = to Jocking.

maybe if u wasnt a bi*ch made hi-c juice box life a.ss n*gga you would have some respect...not that boxden respect is something to brag about or cherish...but sh*t..fu*k off of me bruh...do you.
 7 years ago '04        #813
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 61 61
Lol, so can I get am answer tho fam?
 7 years ago '04        #814
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4987 4987
Leather Rudolf Dassler Pumas
Black Puma track jacket

Lames catching feelings/While Im catching Pumas LOL

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #815
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 61 61
Nice! ^^^^
 7 years ago '05        #816
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
those Pumas are ugly as fu*k son

that track jacket looks pretty nice though
 7 years ago '06        #817
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 daliff89 said:
those Pumas are ugly as fu*k son

unfortunately i have to agree.

that glue around the toe box annoys me to.
 7 years ago '05        #818
hmkicks 
space
avatar space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 34 34

[pic - click to view]



came in today
 7 years ago '04        #819
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,342 | Props total: 15055 15055
 DrizzyJT said:
that's the same leather from the bump n grind video
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #820
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4987 4987
Thats cool they are dope to me and I only paid $40.

The glue pisses me off also Banga.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy