Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #721
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
This dude.

Talked him down to $285 shipped.
 6 years ago '04        #722
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
SMH
 6 years ago '04        #723
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
Lol, it's all good.
 6 years ago '06        #724
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
And neither do you...but that's just IMO...*shrug*...

Thing the is, we are from two different spots on the map and shoes like that (in that particular color way) ppl out here (in MD) can't get away with it....maybe where you at you can, but not here. But don't trip...to each his own fam. We can agree to disagree. Don't want to start no back n forth because I see how those always end up.

Be easy, do you, and stay fresh.....
it doesn't matter where you live, its up to that person himself to either know how to dress or you don't.

saying rocking a 3/4 length shoe (when its not a 3/4 to begin with) with shorts looks silly is utterly fu*king retarded.

if thats the case ur no longer allowed to ROCK MOST JORDAN'S with shorts from this day forward cause 85% of his kicks are 3/4 length

hope u dont rock those foams with shorts either cause ud look like a silly fu*k..cause those are 3/4 length sneakers, einstein

pz....off to the movies in my 3/4 electric blue foams with shorts on

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-24-2011 at 08:31 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #725
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
it doesn't matter where you live, its up to that person himself to either know how to dress or you don't.

saying rocking a 3/4 length shoe (when its not a 3/4 to begin with) with shorts looks silly is utterly fu*king retarded.

if thats the case ur no longer allowed to ROCK ANY JORDAN with shorts from this day forward cause 85% of his kicks are 3/4 length

pz.

I thought they were supposed to be lows. It looks 3/4 to me. I got the wolf greys and they cut off right at the middle of my ankle. And I didn't say all 3/4 shoes, I was referring to that shoe in particular. Either way it doesn't matter, you can be right, I won't lose any sleep. I'll continue to do me.

You are right banga! that better? I can't dress, and you're da man!
 6 years ago '04        #726
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
Oh and hey, enjoy your movie...let me know how whatever you see, was....
 6 years ago '04        #727
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
if everything goes well with the order let me know

I'm tryna get them early too
Will do...
 6 years ago '07        #728
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,435 | Props total: 43393 43393
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
And neither do you...but that's just IMO...*shrug*...

Thing the is, we are from two different spots on the map and shoes like that (in that particular color way) ppl out here (in MD) can't get away with it...
this!

obviously certain ppl on here have a deeper kick collection than most. but that doesn't mean they the best fashion sense.
 06-24-2011, 11:49 PM         #729
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaysin_305 said:

[pic - click to view]

easy cop for retail lebron 8 v2 low sprite
Nice pickup I'll be getn these soon
 6 years ago '06        #730
space
space
 ST21 said:
this!

obviously certain ppl on here have a deeper kick collection than most. but that doesn't mean they the best fashion sense.
THAT!

is stupid...what u said wasn't even relevant to what HE was saying...

shoes are universal...it has nothing to do with the location you're in, of course if you live in a gang driven area such as crips or blood then i can see where if you live on a bloods block..u wearing blue sneakers might cause u some trouble. which derives towards someone "not getting away with it"

dont say "people" cant get away with it, its YOU who cant get away with it, cause you A. either lack the confidence to rock that or B. you have a lack of fu*king style...plain and simple

ill be damned to let a fu*king area i'm in, depict what i can and cant wear (omg im going on vacation to japan, let me not rock so and so, because ppl in that region will look at me funny and i wont be able to get away with it") GTFOH

blueprint doesn't know sh*t AT ALL...I lived in MD for 2 1/2 years in PG county...the same sh*t i wear now..is what i wore then, and was basically one of the flyest n*ggas out there, when i went to clubs and parties..i got more a.ss in MD then i do in NYC and i still get enough of that here..(basing that off my presence, personality, and overall gift of gab with females)

i don't even understand that dumb fu*ks thinking process...he cant get away with rocking sprites?...but can get away with rocking ELECTRIC BLUE FOAMS AND SOME UGLY a.ss SWIZZ BEATS REEBOKS...that damn near has the same exact green that the sprites does? the fu*k kinda oxymoron type sh*t is that.

sorry for my paragraph, my lack of patience towards complete idiocy tends to break me out of my usual norm especially when it comes to this "sneaker" sh*t i love so dearly.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-25-2011 at 12:25 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #731
CTRepresent 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #732
space
space
 RLRugby said:
n*gga u know damn well I ain't reading that sh*t

fu*k outta here family
did i quote you?

no..which means it wasn't meant for you...u stupid or are you dumb, it can only be one of the two.
 6 years ago '06        #733
space
space
 RLRugby said:
Lol u out here spilling ya emotions

Stop it slime
it aint spilling emotions fam, im not mad, im just speaking my mind out on somebody saying "you cant get away" with wearing certain sh*t cause of where u live...

i apologized for my paragraph and gave a reason why...

i highly doubt u can talk about emotions, ur the only dude on here who gets clowned and goes to make videos to prove himself to ppl he doesn't know personally and will possibly never meet face to face, thats a true display of spilling emotions

re-evaluate urself slime

anyway, the misses just got out the shower, time to get sh*tfaced and bust some cheeks!
 6 years ago '07        #734
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573

[pic - click to view]

y'all n*ggas stayz arguing day an night.......STOP IT 5! & post some heat..
 6 years ago '08        #735
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 cankstoochie said:
^^^ haha this d!cksucker is a 1000 miles away from south florida "comfortable" in his mothers house, typing on a computer his mother bought stalking each and everyone of my posts just like his f*ggot asian friend banga does ANDDDD this n*gga never post sh*t. man this is the last time i'm even gonna acknowledge skeeter.. he's going on igg too.. til he comes up with something clever. you fu*king d!cksucking f*ggot cheerleader

Yea, he mad.

First of all I really don't cop sh*t and when I do I rarely put it on here cause idgaf. And my Mom died four years ago so gtfo with that weak sh*t . Go ahead and put me on the ignore list. You need to ignore the urge to get wack a.ss shoes man. And stop tagging your sh*tty a.ss pics like somebody would steal them...

and besides all that bullsh*t, I travel more than I cop sh*t anyway
 6 years ago '08        #736
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 NYC-Banga said:
yo im here crying at that n*gga skeet...saying "i woulda left those on someone's door step to"

omg and then his church drape covers again

i cant!!!

He's mad at me like he didn't set himself up for that one

I swear yall make it too easy on here, but please ignore me
 6 years ago '04        #737
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

y'all n*ggas stayz arguing day an night.......STOP IT 5! & post some heat..
LOL! Right. Banga, STFU! Who gives a sh*t? Good for you! Want a fu*kin d*ck? Where are your groupies to massage your e-ego. Gtfohwtbs....

Ol Ralph Tresvant, ballad writing a.ss n*gga...god forbid someone disagree with him....YOU my friend have the worst sense of style...I wouldn't have paid $25 for them purple pus*y's or whatever they called...

Keep it movin....nobody even read that whiny, cornball sh*t you just wrote...Keep ya emotions in that diary under ya pink pillowcase.

Last edited by ~BLUEPRINT~; 06-25-2011 at 07:15 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #738
space
space
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
LOL! Right. Banga, STFU! Who gives a sh*t? Good for you! Want a fu*kin d*ck? Where are your groupies to massage your e-ego. Gtfohwtbs....

Ol Ralph Tresvant, ballad writing a.ss n*gga...god forbid someone disagree with him....YOU my friend have the worst sense of style...I wouldn't have paid $25 for them purple pus*y's or whatever they called...

Keep it movin....nobody even read that whiny, cornball sh*t you just wrote...Keep ya emotions in that diary under ya pink pillowcase.
how you gonna quote someone concurring what someone said saying something to all of us arguing???!?!?

he was telling all of us to stfu and post some heat...

u sir are a jackass...thanks for helping me prove my point.

and wtf is a "purple pus*y?"

u wouldnt pay $25 for em?....but you pay PULP FICTION r*pe PRICES for foams OFF EBAY?

OH MAN GTFOH you hypebeast.

this n*gga is mad.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-25-2011 at 07:54 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #739
space
space
 RLRugby said:
Lol u know you don't have a girl over

U know that ain't no shorty come out the shower

Stop getting emotional bout some dumb sh*t

Smh
n*gga you got annoyed at someone calling you "RUBGUY".

gtfoh
 6 years ago '04        #740
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
talking sh*t bout a man u dont know writing a paragraph within your own paragraph.

no bruno but....
sayin banga has no style. eek. ur reaching there b. i met dude and if u knew anything or anyone in the nyc nj area u would probably watch your mouth. dude is over the top respected and has a serious following in the sneaker game.

just my 2 cents.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy