JUNE 2011: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 100
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #261
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
 RLRugby said:
i dont like bragging about how dangerous my spot is no more

thats ignorant

the new crime rate was issued

new haven, hartford was in teh top 20 most dangerous citys

it was last year too

but thats a whole nother topic
because your hood is in the top 20 dont make u top 20....u goto school, u got a job, and u on here damn near 24/7......how gangsta is that....
 7 years ago '09        #262
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322

[pic - click to view]



Cam = Canon EOS 5D Mark II = 2800+
Lens = Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens = 2300+






[pic - click to view]



Last edited by husky meat; 06-09-2011 at 09:54 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #263
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
^^^^^^^^^isnt NIKON better
 7 years ago '04        #264
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
dont put ct in a statement with jersey and ny.

connecticut is the fat ugly lame sharing small apartments and all your on sale gear with your brother version of a real state. keep it movin fat boy.
 7 years ago '09        #265
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 feroze said:
^^^^^^^^^isnt NIKON better
This canon is the most popular as far as photographers and film makers.. its been on backorder in a lot of places



Wat up YOUNG holla

< Newark representer :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #266
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
 its YOUNG holla said:
dont put ct in a statement with jersey and ny.

connecticut is the fat ugly lame sharing small apartments and all your on sale gear with your brother version of a real state. keep it movin fat boy.
cmon son dont do us dirty like that lol
 7 years ago '05        #267
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 kuntree_swagger said:
because your hood is in the top 20 dont make u top 20....u goto school, u got a job, and u on here damn near 24/7......how gangsta is that....
lol ether
 06-09-2011, 11:29 PM         #268
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
i dont like bragging about how dangerous my spot is no more

thats ignorant

the new crime rate was issued

new haven, hartford was in teh top 20 most dangerous citys

it was last year too

but thats a whole nother topic
I live in Rockford, Illinois. 9th most dangerous city in the United States so you can just if you want to talk like that. And no I'm not hard, or trying to act hard on the internet. I don't have to embellish or lie about anything to impress anyone on here. Good try though, keep hating on everyone like a little kid. Feel free to grow up anytime, no more responses from me.
 7 years ago '10        #269
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]



Cam = Canon EOS 5D Mark II = 2800+
Lens = Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens = 2300+






[pic - click to view]

where did you buy this at, i thought the 5D was like 300 cheaper, and that lens is like 1,000 cheaper isnt it?
 7 years ago '09        #270
agony orton 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 49 49
 Dj MuRdA said:
the leather on these are sh*tty but i got em so oh well


[pic - click to view]



gotta love employee discounts


[pic - click to view]



that damn factory never has sh*t in my size
 7 years ago '06        #271
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
im from nyc.

n*ggas get shot at the beach yesterday for no reason.

so fu*k ur hood and the set u claim
 7 years ago '05        #272
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1229 1229

[pic - click to view]



Came yesterday
 7 years ago '07        #273
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
i just posted a very bad bi*ch, how did we get off topic to talking about whose hood is the best and how can a guy get mad that he got robbed and kept making the same mistake

 7 years ago '05        #274
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1229 1229
u n*ggas need to move to mexico, then u can claim how gangsta your hood is, plus the 80s and 90s were much worse then now most of us got it easy in the late 90s 2000s
 7 years ago '09        #275
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 HeyCobra said:
where did you buy this at, i thought the 5D was like 300 cheaper, and that lens is like 1,000 cheaper isnt it?
the price had rose on the cam because of the high demand and I get a rebate check on the lens
 06-10-2011, 10:12 AM         #276
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the fu*k does where n*ggas are from have sh*t to do with sh*t... and did this one n*gga just say being from the hood makes him street smart? If n*ggas in the hood so street smart, why so many of them in jail though....
 06-10-2011, 10:17 AM         #277
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
i just posted a very bad bi*ch, how did we get off topic to talking about whose hood is the best and how can a guy get mad that he got robbed and kept making the same mistake

Never said I was mad, I've been over it for years Rugby started talking about how hard he is and "his hood mentality" so that's what started the hood thing
 06-10-2011, 10:18 AM         #278
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:

[pic - click to view]



Came yesterday
If these are the retros coming out soon, how are they in person quality wise?
 7 years ago '05        #279
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1229 1229
 chibulls145 said:
If these are the retros coming out soon, how are they in person quality wise?
I gave my 06s away last summer and from what i can remember its the same quality, and the 06's were still in good condition no peeling or cracking. just silver tipped laces instead of the gold, which is stupid. but it seems no shoe is as good as the og's
 06-10-2011, 10:41 AM         #280
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
I gave my 06s away last summer and from what i can remember its the same quality, and the 06's were still in good condition no peeling or cracking. just silver tipped laces instead of the gold, which is stupid. but it seems no shoe is as good as the og's
Yea I had the 06s and loved them, I regret selling them
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy