Top 10 SG's of All-Time

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #121
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262 OP
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
yo shut the fu*k up sabotage u dont know sh*t

where those other guys @? looking @ SGs and removing the 60s-70s cuz competition wasnt sh*t yet, i only see Jordan Kobe Tmac Gervin AI If u dont think Tmac was top 5 SG of all time ur fu*kin delusional. Yes im talkin bout his prime, not when he got injured. I'll take him 1 on 1 vs anybody. aint nobody in the 80s+ touchin this n*ggas game. he was taking over games on a nightly basis when he was in his prime. watch this video and then try to convince me how those other guys r better.

[video - click to view]

mute and play jcole disgusting or some other rap

Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 06-02-2011 at 04:31 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #122
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
Hrmmm...I think I can solve the Iverson/English debate between my homie Gino & Blacknitro. Let's check the stats...

Allen Iverson: (= 129.76 FSI Index Score)
14 years, 26.8ppg, 24,368pts, 3.7rpg, 6.2apg, 2.3spg, 1 MVP, 11x AllStar, 7x All-NBA, 1 ROY, No RINGS.

Alex English: (= 96.06 FSI Index Score)
15 years, 21.5ppg, 25,613pts, 5.5rpg, 3.6apg, 0.9spg, 8x AllStar, 3x All-NBA, No RINGS.

My calculations agree with Blacknitro on this one...in "about" the same length of career, Iverson was a better scorer, passer, & defender than English statistically. Iverson also averaged more points yearly, had more AllStar selections, more All-NBA selections, and the league MVP also put him over the top. Likewise, if Iverson played the 1 more season, it's believable that he would have passed Alex English's scoring total as well.

Last edited by DoctorJ; 06-02-2011 at 04:33 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #123
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
lol at people talking about players from the 70's and 80's...

shut the fu*k up

you're all stat sheet analysts.

and don't say you were watching players in the 80's play, unless you were a child basketball genius, you had no idea what the fu*k was going on.
 7 years ago '06        #124
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
leave it to doc to stir up some kind of formula lol.... curious to see how it pans out though.... couple things that I still think are impossible to factor in with stats, but cool to try to put something together...

thier is a lot of players I watched that could have put up better stats in different systems..... and thier is players who put up numbers, but thier efficientcy and overal impact could be argued

spurs had a great system for years, but wasn't tailor made for SG's to put up 25+ seasons... they feasted on slowing the game tempo down and making sure role players got thier looks.... no pounding the rock, and constant ball movement... guess my point is, would somebody like AI have put up near the amount of stats in this system? let alone if he would have helped them have the same TEAM succsess

don't wanna start getting to what if's and open up more cans of worm..... but so much sh*t outside of numers I think needs to be considered

oh nitro not arguing english > AI..was just using english as a metaphor... in the sense of somebody who was a scoring machine....... from the some of the old cats I talked to, seem to think he was a 1 trick pony, kinda similar to a melo.... just a suprising stat, that english scored more points in the 80's then anybody

Last edited by ginobili 20; 06-02-2011 at 04:52 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #125
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Main Event said:
Dude said Derrick Rose
clyde drexler and reggie miller gotta be somewhere on da top 10 list.
 7 years ago '04        #126
freshrap6 
space
space
space
$282 | Props total: 23 23
WADE THIRD BEST 2 EVER DUMB fu*kS
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy