Top 10 SG's of All-Time

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
how are n*ggas making their own top 10 with players they never seen play before
 7 years ago '08        #62
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Hurricane24 said:
so we pretending t mac in his prime is not top 5? check him in orlando, ask san antonio what he can do in less than a minute
Thank you, people forget just how ill T-Mac used to be. T-Mac at one point was one of the top 3 most popular players in the league. I used to know nyggas who were absolutely obsessed with Tracy McGrady (no homo) back in the day.
 7 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Chief Dee said:
Thank you, people forget just how ill T-Mac used to be. T-Mac at one point was one of the top 3 most popular players in the league. I used to know nyggas who were absolutely obsessed with Tracy McGrady (no homo) back in the day.
problem was his prime lasted about 3 years,and he had 1 of tha most famous collapse in playoff history.dude had no heart.i remember when they played dallas and they was down by 20 in tha 4th,dude was sittin on tha bench wit a towel around his head
 06-01-2011, 11:53 PM         #64
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Kobe
2. Jordan
3. Iverson
4. Joe Dumars
5. Havlicek
6. Jerry West
7. Penny Hardaway
8. Reggie
9. Clyde
10. Ray Ray

Big O is not a 2-guard; he's a 1 through and through.
 7 years ago '10        #65
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Tmac in the top 3??? he had a nice little run but REALLY n*gga
 06-02-2011, 06:07 AM         #66
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how are n*ggas making their own top 10 with players they never seen play before
The thread is called top ten all time not 1990-2011
 06-02-2011, 06:13 AM         #67
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
And even if Wade were to match Kobe's ring count, he still ain't better (nor will he ever be) ..
But according to Kobe stans....if Kobe rings 6 rings, he's better than Jordan. Explain yourself and that double standard....
 06-02-2011, 06:21 AM         #68
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But according to Kobe stans....if Kobe rings 6 rings, he's better than Jordan. Explain yourself and that double standard....
The logic behind thinking that Kobe is better than Jordan does not have anything to do with comparing accomplishments. It has to do with comparing the skill of the two players. Kobe Bryant is far better offensively with a larger arsenal of moves. Jordan is the much better defender the best defending G in the history of the game. But Jordan shot a high percentage with layups dunks and wide open jumpers. The reason I say Kobe is better offensively is because over the span of his career he has lived making shots that any player in history would be benched for. He always has a larger guard or forward guarding him and he always has two players sometimes three shaded towards him. Go back and watch games on Jordan and see how many Shane Battier or Bruce Bowen's Jordan faced in his prime. Then watch and see how many hands have ever tried to block his jumper trust me I watched Jordans career he was far and away more athletic than 99% of the league excluding dominque of course
 06-02-2011, 06:32 AM         #69
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ A long paragraph of nothing. Shut the hell up, you never make sense.
 06-02-2011, 06:38 AM         #70
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ A long paragraph of nothing. Shut the hell up, you never make sense.
This is how they teach debate in school these days no wonder you kids are retarded as hell adhd fracking retards make a rebuttle argument ignoramus
 06-02-2011, 06:46 AM         #71
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem is you guys defend Jordan's excellence with highlight videos and an unwavering faith that christians have about Jesus. There is no way that anyone will in the history of time be better than MJ in your opinions.
 7 years ago '05        #72
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
why are people putting pg's in an all time greatest sg's thread?!?!? (Penny, Big O, Pete sh*t jerry west was pretty much a point but was regarded as a 2 so he gets the pass)

1a Jordan
1b kobe

2 Jerry west
3 Clyde
4 reggie
5 Iverson
6 Wade
7 Hondo
8 Gervin
9 Tmac (based on skill and not the playoff situation, For a three year span he was the best, most unstoppable player in the league and his defense was rediculous as well)
10 ginobli (cant believe hes on nobody's list)
11 Benard King

Last edited by micseles; 06-02-2011 at 06:53 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #73
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,427 | Props total: 2902 2902
Allan Houston and Mitch Richmond........bi*ches
 06-02-2011, 07:00 AM         #74
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micseles said:
why are people putting pg's in an all time greatest sg's thread?!?!? (Penny, Big O, Pete sh*t jerry west was pretty much a point but was regarded as a 2 so he gets the pass)

1a Jordan
1b kobe

2 Jerry west
3 Clyde
4 reggie
5 Iverson
6 Wade
7 Hondo
8 Gervin
9 Tmac (based on skill and not the playoff situation, For a three year span he was the best, most unstoppable player in the league and his defense was rediculous as well)
11 Benard King
 7 years ago '10        #75
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
T-Mac? n*ggas are trippin.

T-Mac isn't better than Adrian Dantley or George Gervin.

I agree with the yahoo list up until #6. I can't fu*k with all of that. Maybe Ray Allen. Everything else just seems as if they just like the guy.
 7 years ago '05        #76
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminated said:
whats so funny lol

Thats pretty much it is in my opinion. Plus this list is completely opinion based you ask 100 people your gonna get 100 different answers. What would your list look like, just curious
 7 years ago '10        #77
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8102 8102
 micseles said:

1a Jordan
1b kobe

2 Jerry west
3 Clyde
4 reggie
5 Iverson
6 Wade
7 Hondo
8 Gervin
11 Benard King
Wait a minute you actually think Kobe after watching what just happened to him this postseason is on par with Jordan???

And this clyde love is ridiculous, top 3 shooting guard of all time??? Over Iverson and Wade? I would take Tmac over clyde drexler in a heartbeat
 7 years ago '05        #78
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Wait a minute you actually think Kobe after watching what just happened to him this postseason is on par with Jordan???

And this clyde love is ridiculous, top 3 shooting guard of all time??? Over Iverson and Wade? I would take Tmac over clyde drexler in a heartbeat
Did you see clyde play? Dude (clyde) was an effective rebounder and scorer all the way through his last game in houston. Im 28 so i got to see him play plenty, he was a monster and i dont see where wade has done anything to get him the nod over him.

My list would probably change week to week if you asked me. Looking back i think Jordan, Kobe, west and Iverson would be at the top because of their overall effect or dominance at one point in their career (rules and defenses were changed for these guys)

And the playoffs this year really have no baring on kobe being on par with mike, mike is without a doubt the best shooting guard to ever play and kobe is right under him
 7 years ago '06        #79
tdc320 
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 707 707
Iverson should be 3rd after MJ(1), and Kobe(2).
 7 years ago '07        #80
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 malikmoore9 said:
The logic behind thinking that Kobe is better than Jordan does not have anything to do with comparing accomplishments. It has to do with comparing the skill of the two players. Kobe Bryant is far better offensively with a larger arsenal of moves. Jordan is the much better defender the best defending G in the history of the game. But Jordan shot a high percentage with layups dunks and wide open jumpers. The reason I say Kobe is better offensively is because over the span of his career he has lived making shots that any player in history would be benched for. He always has a larger guard or forward guarding him and he always has two players sometimes three shaded towards him. Go back and watch games on Jordan and see how many Shane Battier or Bruce Bowen's Jordan faced in his prime. Then watch and see how many hands have ever tried to block his jumper trust me I watched Jordans career he was far and away more athletic than 99% of the league excluding dominque of course
So now every shot Mike took was un-contested and thats why he shot 50% for his career?? Now I question if you ever watched MJ play. So Bowen & Battier were more athletic than Dumars, Rodman, & G. Wilkins?? Now if you think they were better defenders, than fine, thats your opinion. But neither one are known for athleticism and weren't more athletic than the players I just named... Malik your getting pathetic with your theories and threads trying to preach different ways of how MJ wasn't as great as people think. I've come to the conclusion that people will believe what they want too no matter how many stats, facts, or video tapes are lying around. I know MJ was better than anyone else, but just because I know it to be true doesn't make it gospel. It's my opinion at the end of the day. But I'll argue my opinion because thats what I believe.

EDIT: The stuff in bolded is funny because him being far better offensively was only proved in one gm of him dropping 81, but MJ has proved he was better offensively by out scoring him over his career in less time in the reg season & playoffs. So how does this hold weight other than the Raptors game?? Oh, by watching games and highlights right?? ... Larger arsenal of moves??... Considering he tried to immulate most of MJ's moves and go to shots, thats funny you would say that as well. MJ going to the basket with the greatest arsenal of acrobatic layups the game has ever seen >>>>>>>>> any arsenal of moves Kobe has ever attempted. Watch a game tape or highlight reel sometime ... n*ggaz like you make this sh*t too easy for me. That's why half the time I let u stans say dumb sh*t cuz I get tired of son'n u n*ggaz Yall make the sh*t too easy! I hate having to discredit Kobe to prove a point in the process, but you make me do it.

Last edited by deemoney23; 06-02-2011 at 09:39 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago