Top 10 SG's of All-Time

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 malikmoore9 said:
Let me a.ssist you youngsters that have no knowledge of the history of the game

1. Michael Jordan GOAT sg
2. Kobe "jellybean" Bryant
3. Jerry West- he is the g*ddamn logo for the NBA
4. Clyde the glide drexler
5.Iceman George Gervin
6. Pistol Pete Marovich- he had the most perfect form and was a prolific long range shooter
7. Allen Iverson
8 Reggie Miller
9. Earl the pearl Monroe
10. Dwayne Wade

So yes he is in the top ten but he hasn't had an impact to the level of the players above him.
2 things here first i respect your list and 2 media has alot to do with what impact some of these players have. Which is why Wade impact doesn't seem bigger. Also earl the pearl wasn't as great at sg do to Walt so i would say not better at sg compared top at pg.
 06-01-2011, 09:09 PM         #42
imahustla 23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mines would be...........

1.MJ
2.Kobe
3.Iverson
4.D Wade
5.T-Mac
6.Clyde Drexler
7.George Gervin
8.Ray Allen
9.Reggie Miller
10.Vince Carter

AND YALL KNO DAM WELL IF IT HAD NOT HAVE BEEN FOR INJURIES TMAC WOULD HAVE BEEN ON DA SAME LEVEL IF NOT BETTER DAN KOBE.

Last edited by imahustla 23; 06-01-2011 at 09:17 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #43
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
da fu*k did Wade do to make him better than Ivo?

mj
kobe
ai
clyde
gervin
reggie miller
ray allen
tmac
wade
carter
 7 years ago '10        #44
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ people say Wade been cooking Kobe for years, Kobe probably avg like 30 ppg vs. Wade and Miami since Wade been there lmao

it's

MJ

Kobe

Wade
Care to prove that or we just gonna stick with "probably", cause wade might probably end up with more finals mvp than kobe
 7 years ago '06        #45
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Who the hell keeps putting Derrick Rose on the list...hes a point guard and hes in no shape or form better then anybody on the list even if he were to be considered a SG
 7 years ago '06        #46
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262 OP
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
tell me what these legends did better than tmac kb wade ai? show me some games where they took over a game completely? i might be wrong but since the 80s, NBA players have become faster, quicker, bigger, stronger.

if Kobe were to be copied and pasted into the 60s-70s in his prime, would he not avg 40+ a game?
its not their fault they were playin when ball first started, but since then, players have only gotten better. AI would have 6 guys on the ground with broken ankles in the 60s.

Tracy McGrady would drop 40+ on the BEST SGs/SFs in every era of basketball. Tmac Kobe MJ are the only guards i consider unstoppable when hot.
none of those older guys could hold tmacs/mjs/kobes nutsack if they were to matchup.

Tmac had a polished game. Sick handles at 6'8", Could take it in, post game was nice, pull up, shoot the 3, drive and dish, hesitate, crash boards, play d when he wanted to, all with one good eye.

[video - click to view]

he would get ripped and get his sh*t beat with them middle school handles and jumpshot

6-10 is piff to me.
again
MJ
Tmac/Kobe
Wade
AI

oh and allen/vc/any other guards in the 2000's were never considered best Guard in the NBA. it was Kobe/Mac
 7 years ago '07        #47
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
people need to stop talking about they favorite players, its about CAREERS

If u wanna bring up names Bernard King is better than everyone on that list...but stop living in the moment and respect the dudes who did to for decade +
 7 years ago '06        #48
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262 OP
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
HOF takes careers and achievements to see who goes in.

im talkin bout most talented, rawest, hands down put em in a head to head matchup and who would be k!lling it.

bring jerry west/oscar/clyde into 2011 and they probably would be role players or on the bench.
some of their games might translate well, but a lil nonathletic guard that cant shoot 3s wouldnt be doin damage right now.
 06-01-2011, 09:48 PM         #49
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we pretending t mac in his prime is not top 5? check him in orlando, ask san antonio what he can do in less than a minute
 7 years ago '06        #50
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
outside of 30.0 pg seasons, scoring crowns, etc etc...... I'd take kobe/wade/manu/allen over the likes of t-mac, vince, ai, and miller..... just based on players from the past decade.. kobe/manu have 9 of the last 12 rings... wade, allen, and hamilton sprinkle out the other 3... outside maybe allen or hamilton, each player was at least the 2nd most important player in thier journey.... anyway can't go wrong with either of the top 4... all are leaders, winners, clutch, and showed they can play into thier mid 30's.... outside miller can't say the same about t-mac, vince, and AI.... verdict still out on wade, but if he retired after the finals, would have still done more that COUNTS at then end of the day

not gonna open another can of worms including players I didn't watch as closley as I would like or if at all.... need some seriouz research to make an accurate list....
 7 years ago '08        #51
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I didn't expect to see Ray Allen on the list......great that they put my fave player ever....He def deserves to be up there....such a class player and a man
 7 years ago '06        #52
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
tmac....?????...???
 7 years ago '08        #53
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
outside of 30.0 pg seasons, scoring crowns, etc etc...... I'd take kobe/wade/manu/allen over the likes of t-mac, vince, ai, and miller..... just based on players from the past decade.. kobe/manu have 9 of the last 12 rings... wade, allen, and hamilton sprinkle out the other 3... outside maybe allen or hamilton, each player was at least the 2nd most important player in thier journey.... anyway can't go wrong with either of the top 4... all are leaders, winners, clutch, and showed they can play into thier mid 30's.... outside miller can't say the same about t-mac, vince, and AI.... verdict still out on wade, but if he retired after the finals, would have still done more that COUNTS at then end of the day

not gonna open another can of worms including players I didn't watch as closley as I would like or if at all.... need some seriouz research to make an accurate list....
I stopped reading where you said I would take Manu over Iverson, T Mac, Vince and Miller.....i know its your opinion and all but what the fu*k is wrong with you????
 7 years ago '08        #54
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
no order

jordan
kobe
iverson
ray allen
reggie miller
jerry west
dwyane wade
tracy mcgrady
clyde drexler
george gervin
 7 years ago '08        #55
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
Who the hell keeps putting Derrick Rose on the list...hes a point guard and hes in no shape or form better then anybody on the list even if he were to be considered a SG
not to mention he's been in the league only 3 years....
 7 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 CTre said:
Mcgrady shouldn't be in anybody's top 5..
or top 10,and neither should wade,vince carter
 7 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
mj
kobe
a.i
pistol pete
jerry west
reggie miller
mitch richmond
david thompson
ray allen
clyde drexler
 7 years ago '06        #58
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Wait....I thought Rose was a PG?

1. MJ
2. LeBron

/thread

jk
 7 years ago '05        #59
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Disregarded entire thread after I saw T-Mac over Wade.
 7 years ago '05        #60
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i am a fan or wade but n*ggas are putting him in there top 5 or top 3 pg.

and T mac are u serious??? lol u can tell u are some highlight kids. Winning

and doing it for a long period of time SHOULD COUNT u guys are idiots .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy