Shane Mosley wanted his corner to stop the fight against Pacquiao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #61
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 jasonrcruz said:
You would be the worst lawyer of all time.

I have real proof that Mayweather is scared...Mayweather won't f!ght under the same stipulations as 98% of boxing matching are fought under. That is a fact...you know, PROOF
lol. thats not proof. those f!ghters didnt have an undefeated record on the line. shane has much more to lose than anyone pac has fought and vice versa. so i could understand that both of them want to insure a win.

but riddle me this.

the only people who avoid any type of drug tests are?????????
 7 years ago '04        #62
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 nastynoble said:
lol. thats not proof. those f!ghters didnt have an undefeated record on the line. shane has much more to lose than anyone pac has fought and vice versa. so i could understand that both of them want to insure a win.

but riddle me this.

the only people who avoid any type of drug tests are?????????
It is still a fact...it is unavoidable (Mayweather won't f!ght under the same stipulations as 98% of boxing matches)

And to your point, if the athletic body of the state ordered pacquiao to take the tests and he didn't want too...I would be all over pacquiao on this and I would flip my opinion 360 degrees. Mayweather is demanding tests!!!! Why would you unnecessarily (because it is not part of any official rules) do anything your opponent asks for which he has no "real or official" evidence to start with that talk. He asked mosley for tests reasonably because mosleys PED history is well documented. Pacquiao's PED history.....Crickets

If I challenged you to any competition right now but gave you stipulations to that competition, wouldn't you sense fear in me...am i right ???
 7 years ago '04        #63
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 davon4204 said:
Yeah since when does a boxer make the rules. And it's not about the test with Floyd it's about how dominate Pacquiao is when he f!ghts people now. Floyd is shook to see somebody who has the capability and physical strength and speed that can beat him.
You don't know sh*t about boxing. Since boxing's inception EVERYTHING has been up for negotiation.
 7 years ago '04        #64
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 jasonrcruz said:
It is still a fact...it is unavoidable (Mayweather won't f!ght under the same stipulations as 98% of boxing matches)

And to your point, if the athletic body of the state ordered pacquiao to take the tests and he didn't want too...I would be all over pacquiao on this and I would flip my opinion 360 degrees. Mayweather is demanding tests!!!! Why would you unnecessarily (because it is not part of any official rules) do anything your opponent asks for which he has no "real or official" evidence to start with that talk. He asked mosley for tests reasonably because mosleys PED history is well documented. Pacquiao's PED history.....Crickets

If I challenged you to any competition right now but gave you stipulations to that competition, wouldn't you sense fear in me...am i right ???
.......................................:agreement6 :
 7 years ago '06        #65
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 CentsCuZ said:
You don't know sh*t about boxing. Since boxing's inception EVERYTHING has been up for negotiation.
What the fu*k ever dude. Been watchin the sport of boxing forever. And never have i once heard any boxer ask for another boxer to take a test with no knowledge of his opponent using any type of drug enhancement.

In that case they would have been doing the Olympic Style Test. But don't be mad because your favorite boxer is a fraud and a coward. It just took a real

Last edited by davon4204; 06-03-2011 at 02:07 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #66
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 nastynoble said:
you watch tooooo much tv if you really think manny agreed fully to the OLYMPIC style drug testing.

how do i sound like a d!ckrider when im only speaking facts? here they are...

IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE VIDEO YOU WILL SEE THAT PAC'S f!ght WEIGHT IS USUALLY HEAVIER THAN THE GUYS HE MAKES MEET HIM AT A CATCH WEIGHT. AND HOW ROACH IS HAND PICKING WINS.

Just like Mayweather was and still will hand pick his f!ghts. He has to use drugs every f!ght for his fragile hands.
 7 years ago '04        #67
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 davon4204 said:
What the fu*k ever dude. Been watchin the sport of boxing forever. And never have i once heard any boxer ask for another boxer to take a test with no knowledge of his opponent using any type of drug enhancement.

In that case they would have been doing the Olympic Style Test. But don't be mad because your favorite boxer is a fraud and a coward.
Fact of the matter is, you just changed your statement from, "since when does a boxer make the rules" to "never have I once heard any boxer ask for ... to take a test." See what you did? You went from this broad, incorrect/ignorant, statement to a very specific statement specifying just one type of contractual clause, testing. You just made two distinctly different arguments from post to post. Both are ridiculous.

Since at least the 1880s, when boxing became a big deal in the U.S., boxers have been able to negotiate ring size, glove weight, who enters the ring first, purse splits, glove brand, intro music restrictions, etc. etc. The respective sanctioning body had no requirements on these things that prevented additional restrictions, yet, no one said that it was blasphemous to place additional restrictions on them. And I haven't even begun naming the dozens of minute details that would leave you wondering who would even think of 'x'.

For you or anyone else to all of a sudden say "testing is just too far" or "that should be left to the sanctioning body" is fuking hilariously stupid. This is particularly the case in a sport where people get their brains smashed in for a living.
 7 years ago '10        #68
Lil Johnny 
space
space
space
$38 | Props total: 1 1
 CentsCuZ said:
Fact of the matter is, you just changed your statement from, "since when does a boxer make the rules" to "never have I once heard any boxer ask for ... to take a test." See what you did? You went from this broad, incorrect/ignorant, statement to a very specific statement specifying just one type of contractual clause, testing. You just made two distinctly different arguments from post to post. Both are ridiculous.

Since at least the 1880s, when boxing became a big deal in the U.S., boxers have been able to negotiate ring size, glove weight, who enters the ring first, purse splits, glove brand, intro music restrictions, etc. etc. The respective sanctioning body had no requirements on these things that prevented additional restrictions, yet, no one said that it was blasphemous to place additional restrictions on them. And I haven't even begun naming the dozens of minute details that would leave you wondering who would even think of 'x'.

For you or anyone else to all of a sudden say "testing is just too far" or "that should be left to the sanctioning body" is fuking hilariously stupid. This is particularly the case in a sport where people get their brains smashed in for a living.
This guy knows what he's talking about
 06-03-2011, 01:35 PM         #69
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hanis said:
manny went from f!ghting at 113, to f!ghting at 150, never losing speed, strength, agility or stamina, and thats not proof to you? Floyd started at 130 and hovers around 145-150. there is no boxer in history who has done what manny has done, in terms of jumping weight classes and continuing to get faster and stronger, and you know why that it hasn't been done before? because its not fu*king possible without hitting the sauce heavy, manny is the pus*y, floyd has shown the contract from bob arum (manny's promoter) that he signed and that manny refused to sign. this bullsh*t about him not taking drug tests or giving blood for religious reasons is completely idiotic and really just makes him look suspect.

and how can you say "accusing another n*gga he takin PED without any proof and bi*chin bout stupid tests?"????? how can he have any more proof if manny REFUSES to take the test? thats the most backwards thing i've read in a non odd future post

You realize that Floyd Mayweather, at the same age, was f!ghting as an amateur at 112 pounds.... right?

And Floyd's the bigger man now, so what does that mean?
 7 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
i dont think floyd wants to f!ght at all these days. he would of fought somebody by now if he did

del la hoya and shane were both about done before they fought either one of these guys
 7 years ago '04        #71
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
damn.

n*gga got paid a mil or two to get his a.ss whooped.

the life of world famous professional boxers who passed their prime years ago.
 7 years ago '04        #72
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 CentsCuZ said:

Seriously what is wrong with you brothers? You can't debate intelligently like this? It's not that hard pacquaio WOULD be weak cause he aint on that juice!!
 7 years ago '07        #73
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 nastynoble said:

this video right here I noticed always get pacs fan to slowly disappear acting as if they never saw the post. Majority of Pacs fan are causal fans (like myself but difference is I don't act like Im a boxing expert). So they get hyped by what they see and how the media portrays things. When facts come up. they get stunned and dont know how to deal with it
 06-04-2011, 08:27 PM         #74
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they just showed the blister on FC360 and it was the worst I've ever seen.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 22k; 06-04-2011 at 09:28 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago