Shane Mosley wanted his corner to stop the fight against Pacquiao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 22k said:

Pretty powerful video - Pacquiao had him on another planet slurring like that...

Clip is from the last episode of f!ght Camp 360 - Pacquiao v Mosley airing on Showtime Saturday night...

bella will be finding new man in no time

foward her my gmail
 7 years ago '09        #42
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2585 2585
 jj01 said:
pacroid had nothing to do with that, he had blisters on his feet and he was being a bi*ch thats why he was saying he couldnt move. shane always been slurring his words, this is nothing new.
But he was backpedaling the whole f!ght...
 7 years ago '04        #43
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Thee Yung Star said:
Or because imagine how good Floyd would be if he used performance enhancers .... he just wants an even playing field.
He does use performance enhancers... Xylocaine injections directly into the hand... This numbs Mayweather hands before his f!ghts so he can throw punches with max force without the penalty of feeling pain... Thats it is illegal in every state except Nevada...

He wants an even playing field then f!ght outside of Nevada... Which he wont cuz he cant use his drugs before the f!ght then...
 06-02-2011, 08:28 PM         #44
IDirtMcGirt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hanis said:
how can he have any more proof if manny REFUSES to take the test? thats the most backwards thing i've read in a non odd future post
According to this logic, obama must have been born in kenya the whole time he refused to release his birth records... refusing someone's demand to do something is hardly proof of anything.
 7 years ago '09        #45
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,564 | Props total: 4969 4969
Wow. i never thought I'd see Shane want to quit like that. I watched the f!ght and it didn't seem like he was taking that much punishment to want the f!ght stopped. I'm really starting to believe Manny is on something. Shane has fought at super middleweight and this little dude hit him that hard? Something doesn't add up
 7 years ago '05        #46
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 P. Dedos said:
you guys actually watched this bum f!ght again awww man

shane mosley pulls another rabbit out his hat with one more money grab

i hope yall didnt pay for that sh*t

true Boxing heads like myself, watch any and all f!ghts, young gun
 7 years ago '07        #47
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 damn_ryght said:
one more reason why pus*y a.ss floyd wont take the f!ght

accusing another n*gga he takin PED without any proof and bi*chin bout stupid tests?
stupid tests?

who the fu*k wants to f!ght a fu*king superhuman? youre just a biased d!ckrider to think thats its cool to f!ght someone even they suspect to cheating.

self exposure.
 7 years ago '07        #48
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 IDirtMcGirt said:
According to this logic, obama must have been born in kenya the whole time he refused to release his birth records... refusing someone's demand to do something is hardly proof of anything.
obama eventually had to show his records no matter how ridiculous the claims seemed.

so what are you saying?

if i was accused of murdering someone and the police asked me to take a lie detector and i know i didnt do it, what would i look like not taking the test? why wouldnt i take the test?
 7 years ago '04        #49
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,616 | Props total: 1523 1523
shane just a fu*kin quitter....so he trying to make pacquaio seem godly.....even dela hoya said pacquaio cant hit for sh*t.....and he was so tired he wants pacman to knock him out but pacman couldnt....
 7 years ago '04        #50
dre03 
space
space
 shortz said:
shane just a fu*kin quitter....so he trying to make pacquaio seem godly.....even dela hoya said pacquaio cant hit for sh*t.....and he was so tired he wants pacman to knock him out but pacman couldnt....

De La Hoya quit against Pacquiao too... He didnt quit against MAyweather...

You cant knockout somebody who is running...

Stop spreading lies n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #51
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 dre03 said:

De La Hoya quit against Pacquiao too... He didnt quit against MAyweather...

You cant knockout somebody who is running...

Stop spreading lies n*gga
follow your own words bruh, De La Hoya wasnt a fu*kin fossil when he fought mayweather, he was on the downside of his prime. mayweather also went up to meet oscar with no catch-weight.
 7 years ago '04        #52
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 nastynoble said:
stupid tests?

who the fu*k wants to f!ght a fu*king superhuman? youre just a biased d!ckrider to think thats its cool to f!ght someone even they suspect to cheating.

self exposure.
So according to your logic floyd must be juicing two because he is superhumanly fast......missed me with that wack *ss bs man floyd is shook....ped's or not floyd is waiting for someone else to derail the pacquaio express...which will eventually happen it always does...
But it won't be floyd cuz he doesnt have it in him....
 7 years ago '04        #53
dre03 
space
space
 nastynoble said:
follow your own words bruh, De La Hoya wasnt a fu*kin fossil when he fought mayweather, he was on the downside of his prime. mayweather also went up to meet oscar with no catch-weight.
He was a fu*king fossil when he fought both of them but he only quit against Pacquiao because of the punishment he was taking... Floyd barely won the f!ght against the De La Hoya on the scorecards... And when Oscar asked for a rematch Mayweather said he retired...

Manny has to f!ght at catch weights dumbass... Floyd is a natural welterweight... Manny isnt... Manny has never weighed more than 146 lbs... Thats his ceiling... He cant help he is a small person retard
 7 years ago '04        #54
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
son is a bi*ch. frrruck that ninja b.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,218 | Props total: 1276 1276
 jj01 said:
pacroid had nothing to do with that, he had blisters on his feet and he was being a bi*ch thats why he was saying he couldnt move. shane always been slurring his words, this is nothing new.
you sound like a gayfeather d!ck sucker......
 06-02-2011, 11:00 PM         #56
Bossdonwave  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weighing 106 in 1994 when he was 16 and weighing 145 in 2011 at 32 is hardly proof of steroids. sh*t its practically nothing
 7 years ago '05        #57
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,218 | Props total: 1276 1276
 nastynoble said:
stupid tests?

self exposure.
you sound like a GAYFEATHER d!ck rider too

Manny is giving GAYFEATHER what ever he wants and dude sill won't f!ght..not that's some self exposure for your bi*ch a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #58
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
what a fu*kin f*ggot
he was in it for the paycheck only
n*gga aint got #tigerblood
 7 years ago '07        #59
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
you sound like a GAYFEATHER d!ck rider too

Manny is giving GAYFEATHER what ever he wants and dude sill won't f!ght..not that's some self exposure for your bi*ch a.ss
you watch tooooo much tv if you really think manny agreed fully to the OLYMPIC style drug testing.

how do i sound like a d!ckrider when im only speaking facts? here they are...

IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE VIDEO YOU WILL SEE THAT PAC'S f!ght WEIGHT IS USUALLY HEAVIER THAN THE GUYS HE MAKES MEET HIM AT A CATCH WEIGHT. AND HOW ROACH IS HAND PICKING WINS.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #60
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 hanis said:
manny went from f!ghting at 113, to f!ghting at 150, never losing speed, strength, agility or stamina, and thats not proof to you? Floyd started at 130 and hovers around 145-150. there is no boxer in history who has done what manny has done, in terms of jumping weight classes and continuing to get faster and stronger, and you know why that it hasn't been done before? because its not fu*king possible without hitting the sauce heavy, manny is the pus*y, floyd has shown the contract from bob arum (manny's promoter) that he signed and that manny refused to sign. this bullsh*t about him not taking drug tests or giving blood for religious reasons is completely idiotic and really just makes him look suspect.

and how can you say "accusing another n*gga he takin PED without any proof and bi*chin bout stupid tests?"????? how can he have any more proof if manny REFUSES to take the test? thats the most backwards thing i've read in a non odd future post
You would be the worst lawyer of all time.

I have real proof that Mayweather is scared...Mayweather won't f!ght under the same stipulations as 98% of boxing matching are fought under. That is a fact...you know, PROOF
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago