Shane Mosley wanted his corner to stop the fight against Pacquiao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
He stopped the f!ght before the bell even rang, homeboy didn't come out there to box if he really did he would of atleast swung.

& I thought homie was actually gon give an effort

I should of never put money on this peasant
 06-02-2011, 04:32 PM         #22
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
glad he didnt and made shane find away to make it through till the final bell...would suck to see a great like shane go out on his stool when he wasnt getting destroyed like royjones been getting destoryed latetly
I agree man. Shane is a legend.
 7 years ago '06        #23
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 VCMJ1523 said:
why doesn't pac wanna take the tests?
cuz he doesnt feel like it
 7 years ago '04        #24
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1535 1535
mosley is a fu*kin bi*ch.....and for saying that sh*t....i hope he gets forgotten in the history books and black balled from boxing.

i thought this n*gga would come out and put it on the line....one final whoooo raaaah......he fooled me.....id rather watch a fat obese james toney then this bs....
 7 years ago '08        #25
dangeroushall 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 832 832
sounds like brain damage..
 7 years ago '05        #26
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
 damn_ryght said:
one more reason why pus*y a.ss floyd wont take the f!ght

accusing another n*gga he takin PED without any proof and bi*chin bout stupid tests?
manny went from f!ghting at 113, to f!ghting at 150, never losing speed, strength, agility or stamina, and thats not proof to you? Floyd started at 130 and hovers around 145-150. there is no boxer in history who has done what manny has done, in terms of jumping weight classes and continuing to get faster and stronger, and you know why that it hasn't been done before? because its not fu*king possible without hitting the sauce heavy, manny is the pus*y, floyd has shown the contract from bob arum (manny's promoter) that he signed and that manny refused to sign. this bullsh*t about him not taking drug tests or giving blood for religious reasons is completely idiotic and really just makes him look suspect.

and how can you say "accusing another n*gga he takin PED without any proof and bi*chin bout stupid tests?"????? how can he have any more proof if manny REFUSES to take the test? thats the most backwards thing i've read in a non odd future post
 7 years ago '05        #27
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
People who know boxing know that Mosley was one of the greatest Welterweights to ever box. He took on anybody and dodged nobody. Besides his last two f!ghts, he's got nothing to be ashamed of.
 7 years ago '05        #28
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 2318 2318

Last edited by landlord151515; 06-02-2011 at 05:05 PM..
 06-02-2011, 05:03 PM         #29
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppshhhhh please, thats what happens when a boxer steps in the ring with a f!ghter.......
 7 years ago '09        #30
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
shane wanted to get paid...he was done after the forest f!ght...rip

So I guess he has been done for like the past 10+ years?
 7 years ago '04        #31
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 VCMJ1523 said:
why doesn't pac wanna take the tests?
because floyd is not an atheletic commission......he's just another f!ghter with an unblemished record and can't stand knowing people are talking about someone else other then him
 7 years ago '10        #32
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7339 7339
 jdogg562 said:
because floyd is not an atheletic commission......he's just another f!ghter with an unblemished record and can't stand knowing people are talking about someone else other then him
Or because imagine how good Floyd would be if he used performance enhancers .... he just wants an even playing field.
 7 years ago '04        #33
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
southpaws put the beats on n*ggas.
 06-02-2011, 05:22 PM         #34
Trini Grim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tried n tried to get back into boxing. But since noone is admitting there needs to be more changes as far as bout are formed and promo'd it will ultimately die down to a basic gambling sport that will never get the recognition it once had. Damn and I was defending boxing too, now its just fool of old wannabes who to scared to f!ght real opponents. How u so tough and turning down contenders who earn a legit chance. Oh yeah I FORGOT, if there is a il;l f!ghter rising in the ranks he has to survive Don King, bad promos and a extremely bias system of determining bout and purse values. And they wonder why UFC is running ish now.
 06-02-2011, 05:26 PM         #35
shortyp1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should have stopped after this...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by shortyp1; 06-13-2011 at 11:50 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #36
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Wasn't Mosley saying Mayweather was better though?

That n*gga wanted the f!ght stopped. Manny was whoopin dat a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #37
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 Nickle n Dime said:

[pic - click to view]

mosley i would stop the f!ght also...
word.... soon as paq hits me with the first haymaker, i'd be like,yo, fukk this sh*t.... throw the towel in, i need the wifey to heal my bruises

pacman>floyd..... had to toss that in here too
 7 years ago '09        #38
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7972 7972
 Nickle n Dime said:

[pic - click to view]

mosley i would stop the f!ght also...

[pic - click to view]

her face is gorgous, but the a.ss...and the ttities...the a.ss and the t*tties
 7 years ago '06        #39
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
because Floyd is not an athletic commission......he's just another f!ghter with an unblemished record and can't stand knowing people are talking about someone else other then him.

Yeah since when does a boxer make the rules. And it's not about the test with Floyd it's about how dominate Pacquiao is when he f!ghts people now. Floyd is shook to see somebody who has the capability and physical strength and speed that can beat him.
 7 years ago '06        #40
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 jj01 said:
pacroid had nothing to do with that, he had blisters on his feet and he was being a bi*ch thats why he was saying he couldnt move. shane always been slurring his words, this is nothing new.

Whatever and cowardly Floyd won't even f!ght Manny. At least Mosley had more heart then the cowardly lion who's always roaring but won't bite.

Last edited by davon4204; 06-02-2011 at 05:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy