Eminem Says Odd Future Are 'Pushing Boundaries And Buttons'

most viewed right now
 50
I will marry this woman for real.
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 jholla31 said:
my brother nino brown, you just cancelled your own response "all types of people listen to hip-hop" which means they are attracted by the essence of the music, not the appeal of the artist... thats why people still listen to pac today even tho the n*gga been gone for over a decade now... get it....

and wtf is a "hip-hop head elitest" is that someone who dont listen to pop or country??

also hip hop is not better now because white,mexican,indian,etc. kids listen to it now. Its worse because the real soul comes from nowhere now. n*ggas used to be motivated by struggle,soul,family,R&B,etc. now n*ggas is motivated by other fake a.ss nigggas getting money. this is why people like jersey shore, basketball wives, and bad girls club get so much play. everybody just wants what everybody else has(fame,money)to be relevant without being relevant, And why good artist like lupe,J.cole, Raphael,badu,3000,the roots,etc. cant run the industry cause they are not easily emulated because they have talent. its easier to replace a moving part( wack artist) than recreate a whole masterpiece (real artist).:nasmad:
--theres a balance to creating music for yourself.. as well as appealing music.. not talkin about the appeal of the artist, but the appeal of the music the artist makes... if something is too personal/specific/complex/vague it may not have that appeal cuz no one will know wtf u talkin about...

--by hip-hop head elitest im talkin about these n*ggas who only listen to back-pack, and complex lyrics and try to over look club music like waka, gucci etc...

--I agree without you... this is why i fu*kin HATE SKYLAR GREY and ALEX THE KID.. hip-hop is a collections of other genres of music (jazz, blues, RnB, funk etc)... the main thing that makes hip-hop, HIP HOP.. is it has SOUL to it.. somewhere along the course of things that soul has been stripped... and skyler grey is the straw that broke the hip-hop camels back (imo)...

hip-hop used to sound like hip-hop.. now.. hip-hop sounds like alternative rock.. all thanks to fu*kin skyler the kids for completing the trend with that wack sh*t..


Last edited by Gm0ney85; 06-01-2011 at 03:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #62
jholla31 
space
avatar space
space
$777 | Props total: 485 485
 Gm0ney85 said:
--theres a balance to creating music for yourself.. as well as appealing music.. not talkin about the appeal of the artist, but the appeal of the music the artist makes... if something is too personal/specific/complex/vague it may not have that appeal cuz no one will know wtf u talkin about...

--by hip-hop head elitest im talkin about these n*ggas who only listen to back-pack, and complex lyrics and try to over look club music like waka, gucci etc...

--I agree without you... this is why i fu*kin HATE SKYLAR GREY and ALEX THE KID.. hip-hop is a collections of other genres of music (jazz, blues, RnB, funk etc)... the main thing that makes hip-hop, HIP HOP.. is it has SOUL to it.. somewhere along the course of things that soul has been stripped... and skyler grey is the straw that broke the hip-hop camels back (imo)...

hip-hop used to sound like hip-hop.. now.. hip-hop sounds like alternative rock.. all thanks to fu*kin skyler the kids for completing the trend with that wack sh*t..
who says people cant agree on boxden, lol

I agree with everything you just said, but be careful you know they dont like rational,educated, think before you speak n*ggas in here. LAMO

We are a endangered species n*gga....................
 06-01-2011, 04:00 PM         #63
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trock34 said:
Em cosigns everyone now
he's not slim shady...
 06-01-2011, 04:27 PM         #64
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-01-2011, 04:42 PM         #65
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Odd Future is dope.. The whole movement reminds me of some early Eminem and if you've listened to Tyler in some of his verses he tributes Slim Shady with some lines.



If y'all don't like them than its too bad.. They're probably gonna be around for a while.
 7 years ago '07        #66
Chief|m 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$24,021 | Props total: 2487 2487
golf wang
 06-01-2011, 05:02 PM         #67
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see ppl sayin "old n*ggas" are hatin..what is considered "old" around here?haha

I aint heard enough to hate but ive heard enough to know they not nuthin i fu*k wit.they easy to ignore tho bcuz i never see or hear them anywhere but here.
 7 years ago '10        #68
DRockBSP 
space
avatar space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 2809 2809
 Freeze Me said:
I see ppl sayin "old n*ggas" are hatin..what is considered "old" around here?haha

I aint heard enough to hate but ive heard enough to know they not nuthin i fu*k wit.they easy to ignore tho bcuz i never see or hear them anywhere but here.
i fu*ks with Odd Future alot right now. but yeah like you said they're easy to ignore. these n*ggas clickin on every thread, listenin to every song, reading every interview just to say they suck so bad..when you can easily ignore the sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #69
DRockBSP 
space
avatar space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 2809 2809
 J Rob said:
it's not "old n*ggas" hating....it's most likely a bunch of 16-22 year old going through their "mainstream rap is destroying the culture" phase. I did the same thing when I was that age. I hated Ja Rule, Nelly and Diddy with a fiery passion back in the early '00s and I didn't listen to anything but underground sh*t (Jurassic 5, Talib Kweli, Jean Grae, Masta Ace, etc...). I was constantly bi*ching about how much mainstream rap sucks. It really sucks the fun out of being a hip hop fan because it gets to the point where you hate mainstream rap more than you love underground hip hop. As you get older, you realize how trivial the sh*t is and you just appreciate music for what it is, ENTERTAINMENT. If certain artists entertain you, listen to them....if they don't, ignore them. It's really that simple. Once you stop giving a fu*k about what other people decide to listen to and just listen to music you enjoy, you'll be a much happier fan.

They'll never admit it, but I can tell you from experience that they are mad that most of their favorite artists aren't as popular. That's really what it boils down to.

story of my life. everything you said was on point.
 7 years ago '10        #70
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
Em cosignin cause they both got on off the shocking & controversial tip
 7 years ago '10        #71
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
 J Rob said:
it's not "old n*ggas" hating....it's most likely a bunch of 16-22 year old going through their "mainstream rap is destroying the culture" phase. I did the same thing when I was that age. I hated Ja Rule, Nelly and Diddy with a fiery passion back in the early '00s and I didn't listen to anything but underground sh*t (Jurassic 5, Talib Kweli, Jean Grae, Masta Ace, etc...). I was constantly bi*ching about how much mainstream rap sucks. It really sucks the fun out of being a hip hop fan because it gets to the point where you hate mainstream rap more than you love underground hip hop. As you get older, you realize how trivial the sh*t is and you just appreciate music for what it is, ENTERTAINMENT. If certain artists entertain you, listen to them....if they don't, ignore them. It's really that simple. Once you stop giving a fu*k about what other people decide to listen to and just listen to music you enjoy, you'll be a much happier fan.

They'll never admit it, but I can tell you from experience that they are mad that most of their favorite artists aren't as popular. That's really what it boils down to.
 DRockBSP said:
story of my life. everything you said was on point.
:omfg::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '11        #72
Kid Zhaine 
space
avatar space
space
$132 | Props total: 0 0
Why y'all hatinn? Give Odd Future some props.
 7 years ago '10        #73
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,723 | Props total: 47 47
 J Rob said:
Am I the only one who is enjoying the bitterness of OF haters? sh*t is hilarious to me....if you don't like them, just ignore them....what's up with all the feelings being caught?
sh*ts funny.
 06-01-2011, 06:45 PM         #74
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ ems face when he mentions frank ocean.. hes like wait i dont know who the fu*k that is
 7 years ago '10        #75
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Gm0ney85 said:
yeah he got bars.. about drugs, his momma, and gay sh*t...

but he can't do half of the all the sh*t the OF guys are doing..

sorry to say.. the game has changed, and the OF's and LIL B's are far more talented and well rounded ENTERTAINERS.. than eminem..from doing everything they self.. without a DR. DRE CO-SIGN...
This post is so fu*king stupid, you deserve to be banned for it.

The fact that Eminem was even co-signed by Dr. Dre, when white rappers were NOT allowed in rap at all tops everything they're doing.

So fu*king stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #76
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,091 | Props total: 5892 5892
 J Rob said:
it's not "old n*ggas" hating....it's most likely a bunch of 16-22 year old going through their "mainstream rap is destroying the culture" phase. I did the same thing when I was that age. I hated Ja Rule, Nelly and Diddy with a fiery passion back in the early '00s and I didn't listen to anything but underground sh*t (Jurassic 5, Talib Kweli, Jean Grae, Masta Ace, etc...). I was constantly bi*ching about how much mainstream rap sucks. It really sucks the fun out of being a hip hop fan because it gets to the point where you hate mainstream rap more than you love underground hip hop. As you get older, you realize how trivial the sh*t is and you just appreciate music for what it is, ENTERTAINMENT. If certain artists entertain you, listen to them....if they don't, ignore them. It's really that simple. Once you stop giving a fu*k about what other people decide to listen to and just listen to music you enjoy, you'll be a much happier fan.

They'll never admit it, but I can tell you from experience that they are mad that most of their favorite artists aren't as popular. That's really what it boils down to.
so n*ggas can't express if they feel something is wack anymore we're in the internet age where people can nick-pick, debate, or celebrate different topics, so when a n*gga enters the rap game, on some emo-horror-fakeslimshadyd12-suburban-rebel sh*t and n*ggas praise em' droppin' a thread a day about homie... u sayin we can't come in the thread and drop a note on how corny dude is? it ain't like we holding a protest stopping the n*gga cds, we just droppin our 10 cents
 7 years ago '04        #77
jholla31 
space
avatar space
space
$777 | Props total: 485 485
yeah I drop 25,10, and 15 in one night
 06-02-2011, 08:18 AM         #78
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I support any artist that has good music...all hate aside.......these dudes are wack......and offer no real thought or intellect behind thier music.......I guess thats what these young people like though
 7 years ago '04        #79
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$36,072 | Props total: 23186 23186
Why are people acting like skyler gray or alex the kid are the only artists that mix in with hip-hop. First of all, hip-hop is a mix of allll genres. When Jay dropped 99 problems what the fu*k you think made it such a dope beat no matter what......rap/ hip-hop artists been fu*king wit rock artists for a while now. Ya'll just waking up to it or something?
 7 years ago '07        #80
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 3263 3263
of is wack and eminem always has a lost/dead look on his face all the time now days..he looks like a grumpy old person who is about ready to die
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy