Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2011, 02:55 PM         #41
rafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brainfried
 7 years ago '05        #42
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 BR0FIST said:
stop being a total f*gget and being in love with music. Just listen to sh*t you like and stop being an emotional pus*y
Clearly you're 14. Im sorry for interrupting your Odd Future and Lil B time.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Y2Dre said:
And Tyler raps about his pops, r*pe and gay sh1t. Fucc is the difference? That "rebellious" gimmick is way more annoying than anything eminem has done.
i really can't tell if were arguing or in agreement...

cuz i thought eminem gimmick was also "rebellious"... he dont even give a fu*k about a grammy...

and if u dont think eminem is annoying with songs about puke.. and his name is "rain man" and he aint got no legs.. then u gotta just admit u hate OF n they aint your cup of tea...

but dont sit here and say they aint got talent.. cuz its clear that they do..

i mean, they are doin the same thing as eminem... so whats the difference?
 7 years ago '05        #44
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 BR0FIST said:
I don't even like them. I have over and over again bashed lil b. But you need to stop caring so much.
Who cares so much? This is a forum about music you idiot. You speak your opinions on sh*t. Go over there in timeout for a while until you stop being so fu*king stupid.
 7 years ago '04        #45
jholla31 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 244 244
 80sbabyent said:
Yo I'm tellin' you n*ggas is gonna be HEATED come Grammy time. Especially since the only Best Rap Album mainstays that have released an album this year is Kanye. This leaves 4 more nominations, I'm sorry to inform you all but Rick Ross will not be nominated... So that leaves?????

Goblin has a better chance at grabbing a nom than most others b/c n*ggas are the only ones not fu*kin with Odd Future right now, and n*ggas don't vote for Grammys.

Creativity in rap is making a strong comeback. Hip-Hop as you all expect and want it to be is now underground... Sorry.
Lupe dropped an album also which is having some success

but I guess he aint mainstream enough for nomination
 7 years ago '05        #46
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Dre said:
They rap about the same thing em does- they just do it poorly. They haven't showed me anything to make make me think otherwise. Earl is dope but the other rappers are trash. Frank ocean and left brain do what they do well tho.
are they doing it poorly because you think its too simple?

u gotta have awareness when creating good music...

an awareness of whats too simple and whats too complex for listeners and the mass public...

these guys know what they doin, they are talented because they understand how to appeal to more than just the "hip-hop head"... something you can't ask n*ggas like slaughterhouse about...

we wouldnt be talkin about these guys if they werent talented... just gotta let time tell just HOW talented they are..
 06-01-2011, 03:30 PM         #47
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em is a yes man...he like everything...nas like that to now also
 7 years ago '04        #48
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Satire said:
lmao this interview is so awkward
yeah, man. i noticed that too.
 7 years ago '04        #49
jholla31 
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
are they doing it poorly because you think its too simple?

u gotta have awareness when creating good music...

an awareness of whats too simple and whats too complex for listeners and the mass public...

these guys know what they doin, they are talented because they understand how to appeal to more than just the "hip-hop head"... something you can't ask n*ggas like slaughterhouse about...

we wouldnt be talkin about these guys if they werent talented... just gotta let time tell just HOW talented they are..

who cares about appealing to people who dont listen to hip hop

last time I checked there were plenty of good artist in the field who have built a level of success and iconic status from being full blown hip hop.

PAC
BIGGIE
JZ

really if you got serious skill, why make yourself look like a fool by saying the most dumb ignorant ish ever???

Martin L and Malcom X are pissed in the afterlife right now

Really Im not tryin to hate on the sucess of these lame n*ggas, but really who are the kids and teens gone look to for real fu*kin music, huh? please answer that question and Im done
:
 7 years ago '05        #50
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 jholla31 said:
1-who cares about appealing to people who dont listen to hip hop
2-Martin L and Malcom X are pissed in the afterlife right now

n*gga IS YOU DUMB?

1- all types of people listen to hip-hop (i.e. appealing too a larger variety of hip-hop fans.. not the just the "hip-hop head elitest")
2- cuz they would be mad that tylers main bi*ch is vanilla...
 06-01-2011, 03:49 PM         #51
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jholla31 said:
Lupe dropped an album also which is having some success

but I guess he aint mainstream enough for nomination
I can see Lupe, I almost forgot about that one. Thanks.

So... Grammy Nom's for Best Rap Album.

1. My Beautiful Dark twisted Fantasy
2. LASERS
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????

Everyone keeps saying Odd Future isn't creative, but ya'll let Rick Ross sell ya'll the same song over and over and over and over again, and nobody got nothin to say.

Last edited by 80sbabyent; 06-01-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #52
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
Peep Em's illuminati necklace
 7 years ago '04        #53
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1625 1625
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
Eminem is bi*chmade by the industry now.

Ten years ago he spoke his mind how he felt about artists but now he literally gives everyone props

Odd Future is wack
dude Em never blatantly disrespected another rapper for no reason unless it was Vanilla Ice or sumthin, fu*k u talkin bout?
 7 years ago '04        #54
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1625 1625
 DrX said:
em is a yes man...he like everything...nas like that to now also
why is someone a yes man because they give respect to the artist u don't like? as a artist u have a more profound respect for what goes into the music & nobody gets a buzz like Odd Future without some sort of material to back it up, if u heard that Tyler album this dudes definitely pretty creative and different
 06-01-2011, 04:05 PM         #55
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Bet your account that the album gets nominated for a grammy
Name 3 Albums other that Lasers or MBDTF that will be nominated for best Rap Album then...
 06-01-2011, 04:07 PM         #56
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all mad...
 7 years ago '04        #57
jholla31 
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:

n*gga IS YOU DUMB?

1- all types of people listen to hip-hop (i.e. appealing too a larger variety of hip-hop fans.. not the just the "hip-hop head elitest")
2- cuz they would be mad that tylers main bi*ch is vanilla...

my brother nino brown, you just cancelled your own response "all types of people listen to hip-hop" which means they are attracted by the essence of the music, not the appeal of the artist... thats why people still listen to pac today even tho the n*gga been gone for over a decade now... get it....

and wtf is a "hip-hop head elitest" is that someone who dont listen to pop or country??

also hip hop is not better now because white,mexican,indian,etc. kids listen to it now. Its worse because the real soul comes from nowhere now. n*ggas used to be motivated by struggle,soul,family,R&B,etc. now n*ggas is motivated by other fake a.ss nigggas getting money. this is why people like jersey shore, basketball wives, and bad girls club get so much play. everybody just wants what everybody else has(fame,money)to be relevant without being relevant, And why good artist like lupe,J.cole, Raphael,badu,3000,the roots,etc. cant run the industry cause they are not easily emulated because they have talent. its easier to replace a moving part( wack artist) than recreate a whole masterpiece (real artist).
 7 years ago '10        #58
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11376 11376
 80sbabyent said:
Name 3 Albums other that Lasers or MBDTF that will be nominated for best Rap Album then...
if 50 puts his album out before November they'll just throw him in there just because

also Tha Carter 4 & Pink friday

they might let Eminem & Royce get a Grammy nomination

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 06-01-2011 at 04:20 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #59
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11376 11376
 nkflier54 said:
Recovery
Thank Me Later
Pink Friday
Teflon Don
didn't recovery already win grammies?

and teflon don wouldn't be eligible since they didn't nominate him for sh*t last year

drake lost the grammies

only one from that list that would make it is pink friday
 7 years ago '04        #60
jholla31 
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy