most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 4979 4979
neither one of them really knew much about the group, they're just going along with what other people are saying, that's lame
 7 years ago '05        #22
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
lol... what an awkward interview.. the whole time royce talking eminem keep looking back and forth with that "what the fu*k" look on his face
 7 years ago '05        #23
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
 ondatpurple said:
"joey put me up on frank ocean, I was late to that party"

why is royce so fu*kin corny?
royce is so corny because he tries sooooo hard to sound relevant and clever..

making him one of the worst rappers to ever touch a mic due to him being super swagless...

...if u were lookin for a serious answer....
 06-01-2011, 01:56 PM         #24
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I'm tellin' you n*ggas is gonna be HEATED come Grammy time. Especially since the only Best Rap Album mainstays that have released an album this year is Kanye. This leaves 4 more nominations, I'm sorry to inform you all but Rick Ross will not be nominated... So that leaves?????

Goblin has a better chance at grabbing a nom than most others b/c n*ggas are the only ones not fu*kin with Odd Future right now, and n*ggas don't vote for Grammys.

Creativity in rap is making a strong comeback. Hip-Hop as you all expect and want it to be is now underground... Sorry.
 7 years ago '07        #25
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 80sbabyent said:
Yo I'm tellin' you n*ggas is gonna be HEATED come Grammy time. Especially since the only Best Rap Album mainstays that have released an album this year is Kanye. This leaves 4 more nominations, I'm sorry to inform you all but Rick Ross will not be nominated... So that leaves?????

Goblin has a better chance at grabbing a nom than most others b/c n*ggas are the only ones not fu*kin with Odd Future right now, and n*ggas don't vote for Grammys.

Creativity in rap is making a strong comeback. Hip-Hop as you all expect and want it to be is now underground... Sorry.
Bet your account that the album gets nominated for a grammy
 06-01-2011, 02:04 PM         #26
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u might be right. i cant imagine odd future getting nominated but u might be right thats crazy. u cant hate on that n*ggas is buzzin like crazy

think about how many people have had something to say or showed up with them/met them. power players. they got the white hipsters on lock... im tellin u its not that crazy.

people are sheep and like to go along with whatever is poppin so they look towards taste makers (usually hipsters hence the name) and they then discover, listen, usually dont understand but cosign anyway but some generally get it and like it or hate it. then it spreads.

BaaaAAAAAhhhh

BOW

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 06-01-2011 at 02:07 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #27
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
u might be right. i cant imagine odd future getting nominated but u might be right thats crazy. u cant hate on that n*ggas is buzzin like crazy

think about how many people have had something to say or showed up with them/met them. power players. they got the white hipsters on lock... im tellin u its not that crazy.
based god gon get a nom...
 7 years ago '05        #28
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 J Rob said:
Am I the only one who is enjoying the bitterness of OF haters? sh*t is hilarious to me....if you don't like them, just ignore them....what's up with all the feelings being caught?
You stupid fu*ks talking about haters and jealousy are just that, fu*king stupid. These n*ggas are ruining the genre. Because as*holes see them succeed and feel its ok to do. They're on the same level as Soulja Boy, Waka, Lil B. They all need to be shot. Lol @ creativeness is coming back to Hip Hop. Some of you n*ggas are officially retarded.
 7 years ago '10        #29
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9908 9908
n*ggas is fu*kin pissed in here
 7 years ago '04        #30
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
damn em. you disappoint me
 7 years ago '10        #31
OrlandoAnderson 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$235 | Props total: 0 0
eminem says the same thing about every rapper he gets asked about. i remember he was saying the same sh*t about asher roth and how he hasnt heard everything but what he has heard is dope. he even said jim jones is dope
 7 years ago '05        #32
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 J Rob said:
Am I the only one who is enjoying the bitterness of OF haters? sh*t is hilarious to me....if you don't like them, just ignore them....what's up with all the feelings being caught?
i love the bitterness of all these old head a.ss hating n*ggas...

props on this statement..
 06-01-2011, 02:20 PM         #33
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares

ask Em what he feels about Lil B
 7 years ago '05        #34
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 OrlandoAnderson said:
eminem says the same thing about every rapper he gets asked about. i remember he was saying the same sh*t about asher roth and how he hasnt heard everything but what he has heard is dope. he even said jim jones is dope
yeah..

eminems (been and has been since he started) a bigger gimmick than all these rappers...
 7 years ago '05        #35
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 BR0FIST said:
I don't even like them but seriously dude...

[pic - click to view]

Yeah I'm mad worthless n*ggas are ruining a music form I love.
 7 years ago '09        #36
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6251 6251
He`s not gonna come out and say he is completely sh*t, with the response he clearly doesnt even listen to him
 7 years ago '10        #37
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
Ooooooooooooooo n*ggas mad, look at these old n*ggas mad in here

Anyway I'm happy Em even acknowledged, let alone fu*ks with them. Tyler probably having a seizure attack right now

Golf Wang!!

Edit:
 J Rob said:
You not the only one Rob. sh*t is lovely my dude.

80sbabyent said:

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 06-01-2011 at 02:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #38
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Dre said:
Em has the bars and song writing ability to back up his gimmicks. These kids can't rap, AND they're all gimmicks. Gimmicks been in music for decades. You just gotta have the talent to back it up.
yeah he got bars.. about drugs, his momma, and gay sh*t...

but he can't do half of the all the sh*t the OF guys are doing..

sorry to say.. the game has changed, and the OF's and LIL B's are far more talented and well rounded ENTERTAINERS.. than eminem..from doing everything they self.. without a DR. DRE CO-SIGN...
 06-01-2011, 02:44 PM         #39
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
"joey put me up on frank ocean, I was late to that party"

why is royce so fu*kin corny?

my n*gga u aint never lie
 7 years ago '05        #40
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1364 1364
 Satire said:
lmao this interview is so awkward
this...

how can he freestyle off the top of the dome but can't speak in an interview
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy