Jun 1 - The Underground Website Where You Can Buy Any Drug Imaginable

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2011, 07:07 PM         #61
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyrical genius said:
u don't know what the fu*k ur talking about. I personally know a now deceased dude that would disagree with u
lmao. . did the drugs k!ll him or was it his own fault?
 7 years ago '09        #62
Wshnation 1 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
whats the site? wanna see what this is about
 7 years ago '10        #63
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 7 years ago '04        #64
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
this site is easy as fu*k to get on. it even explains how to do it in the original article

they got EVERYTHING on here...even diamonds, unlocked ipads, newports, and brass knucks

i'm not buying anything though
 7 years ago '06        #65
SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,957 | Props total: 67535 67535
not headline news
 7 years ago '07        #66
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 LightsOut said:
this site is easy as fu*k to get on. it even explains how to do it in the original article

they got EVERYTHING on here...even diamonds, unlocked ipads, newports, and brass knucks

i'm not buying anything though
diamonds :hmm::hmm::hmm:
 7 years ago '11        #67
rayraysray 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 337 337
sick virtual, black market, make use of it
 7 years ago '10        #68
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Cambury said:
one of yall geeks put me on to this...me and my homegirl are interested in trying LSD but dont trust these city dealers
you need to be interested in a fat free diet and you don't have a girl stop lying
 7 years ago '10        #69
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
"How long until a DEA agent sets up a fake Silk Road account and starts sending SWAT teams instead of LSD to the addresses "
 7 years ago '11        #70
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 603 603
uncut stones. testostterone. world f*cking warcraft accounts, couunetrfit coupons, and stolen identities. im getting a visa tomoro
 7 years ago '05        #71
Instrumentals 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 39 39
 Spoken210 said:
diamonds :hmm::hmm::hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #72
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 pabloescobarjr said:
it's easy to get to the site.

download this

then once you install it and you run it, it opens up a new browser. in that browser u go to this site and that's it you're there.

you don't really pay with "your" money cause u buy these "bitcoins" from another site and they can't trace it to you. you pay the people in coins and then they convert it back to real money and they can't tell where it came from. right now 1 bitcoin = $9.35 but the price goes up and down everyday.

i'm on it right now its legit
I dont even get down with the drugs but im curious to see if this stuff is real. I did this but couldnt get on the site. Is it down?
 7 years ago '04        #73
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,400 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Alixix said:
"How long until a DEA agent sets up a fake Silk Road account and starts sending SWAT teams instead of LSD to the addresses "
That my good man is called entrapment
 7 years ago '09        #74
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
LSD aint as cool as it seems, get shrooms instead, real talk shrooms (Mushrooms) are much better and better for you.
shut the fu*k up, please.

Most people would take LSD over shrooms anyday, including myself

hell I have 3 hits left in my bedroom I've had for over a year, I need to eat them though
 7 years ago '09        #75
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 pabloescobarjr said:
i like lsd more. it's more clear headed and you know what's going on around you. . mushrooms is just bunch of constant and crazy thoughts.
thank you, some one who knows what they're talking about
 7 years ago '07        #76
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 pabloescobarjr said:
it's easy to get to the site.

download this

then once you install it and you run it, it opens up a new browser. in that browser u go to this site and that's it you're there.

you don't really pay with "your" money cause u buy these "bitcoins" from another site and they can't trace it to you. you pay the people in coins and then they convert it back to real money and they can't tell where it came from. right now 1 bitcoin = $9.35 but the price goes up and down everyday.

i'm on it right now its legit
let me know if you cop something my n*gga and if it all works out legit... @ muthafu*kas fu*king with lsd though .... only weed, hash, hash oil, and kief along with liquor for free..fu*k anything else..once bitcoin has a standard exchange rate that's @ the very least decent, i might look into it ..and fu*k the feds ..all the s3xy fed bi*ches can suck my d!ck..the mere existance of that site is the reason why the internet>>>>>>>law enforcement

Last edited by Deniro732; 06-01-2011 at 09:10 PM..
 06-01-2011, 09:12 PM         #77
J_Mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN!!! Is there nothing you CAN'T get over the internet nowadays!
 7 years ago '04        #78
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
Nevermind I got this to work but why the hell would people buy their sh*t from here?!?! Stick with your local dude
 7 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
nvm i'm glad I clicked on the link provided in the article...

whoever is using this DO NOT purchase anything....here's an update that was in the original article

Update: Jeff Garzik, a member of the Bitcoin core development team, says in an email that bitcoin is not as anonymous as the denizens of Silk Road would like to believe. He explains that because all Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a public log, though the identities of all the parties are anonymous, law enforcement could use sophisticated network analysis techniques to parse the transaction flow and track down individual Bitcoin users.

"Attempting major illicit transactions with bitcoin, given existing statistical analysis techniques deployed in the field by law enforcement, is pretty damned dumb," he says.
 7 years ago '04        #80
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
 BigDiceBeats said:
so, does this site really work? how do they not notice that there´s drugs inside the package when they control it? and does anybody have experiences with shipping to europe?
i ship internationally everyday. different countries have different custom regulations, some are super strict and some dont give a fu*k. korea, japan, china, switzerland, and germany are a few countries i can think of that will go through your sh*t. other countries like canada, england, france are all pretty easy. you just have to send a commercial invoice with the package, which im sure they just list some bullsh*t product. I usually deal with high value shipments however, so im sure low value packages will go through there no problem. all they care about are their duties and taxes, they really fu*k you hard with that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy