Stephen A . Smith tweets Skip Bayless should be cited for drug use

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21171 21171
This has turned into a roast of Lowkey18

Bruh you should've just kept that to yourself

Isiah Thomas overrated?
 05-31-2011, 02:36 PM         #42
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a Knicks fan and everyday I tell myself I want Thomas to fall off a cliff...But I Would NEVER say that n*ggas overrated...If anything he needs to be brought up in discussion more...

Their are very few teams that LEAD teams, LEAD games, and Lead Eras like He did....At one point he was thought to be more powerful in Detroit than the Coach/Owner(Making them walk off the court against Jordan that one time, even though the coach/owner was pleading for them to stay outta respect)....On court he scored at will, got as many a.ssists as he wanted, and outplayed anyone they put on him....Lets be real.
 7 years ago '08        #43
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 deemoney23 said:
thatJust so all you young boys know, Isiah handles>>>>>>>>>>>>>. He influenced a whole generation of ball handlers came after him. Dumb n*ggaz think cuz he didn't have a hanging cross over like Iverson, his handles were inferior That n*ggaz handles were so nasty, you couldn't even run a full court press against the team he was on, and thats dating back all the way through high school up to the pro's. Get your b-ball knowledge up before u come in here spewing that dumb sh*t

[video - click to view]

05-31-2011, 02:42 PM         #44
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skip is my favorite troll of all time mayne
 7 years ago '11        #45
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
old analysts like Skip still salty over what Isiah did to the Knicks franchise n how he treated Jordan during his playing career. Isiah "froze out" jordan during 85 all star game and walked off the court after they got swept by the Bulls in the 91 playoffs. Jordan got back at him though by not letting him on that 1992 dream team.
 05-31-2011, 02:44 PM         #46
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sho 2010 said:
This guy likes washington sports stop arguing with him
uninformed post since i dont like all washington sports.. idiot. damn felt like bezerk with that one.
 7 years ago '08        #47
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
Zeke would kiss you in the cheek
 7 years ago '09        #48
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Isiah was a monster no question.. Def more of a dynamic scorer then Kidd

Kidd though I would like to argue is one of the top 3 ever... He is just a pure point guard

He used to be able to drive to the whole and score but now he has developed a solid 3 to be able to contribute on the offensive

If I could pick one person to run my offense in their prime it would be Kidd all the time

If you were looking for a better scorer in their prime you would go with Isiah both legends... Just depends on what you are lookin for in a player
 7 years ago '07        #49
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
 Lowkey18 said:
uninformed post since i dont like all washington sports.. idiot. damn felt like bezerk with that one.
yeah, you're a thunder fan

smh @ bandwagon fans
 05-31-2011, 03:07 PM         #50
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
yeah, you're a thunder fan

smh @ bandwagon fans
since 07 baby first year durant walked in the league.. one of my favorite should've been tar heels.. . not really a bandwagon when its 4 years..
 7 years ago '05        #51
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Lowkey18 said:
all you told me is that your old..
And all you've told us is you know nothing about basketball, and react like a child when you're shown you're wrong. Isiah wouldn't just sh*t on most pgs today he'd do it more efficiently, and he's not even a shoot first guard.

Lowkey18 said:
since 07 baby first year durant walked in the league.. one of my favorite should've been tar heels.. . not really a bandwagon when its 4 years..

For some reason I get the feeling you'd rate Westbrook over Isiah.......
 7 years ago '07        #52
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
 Lowkey18 said:
its bandwagon when you choose a favorite team becuase of a new player they get. i dont see how you can deny that. its cool tho im just giving you sh*t.
 05-31-2011, 03:10 PM         #53
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H-o-f-f-a said:
And all you've told us is you know nothing about basketball, and react like a child when you're shown you're wrong. Isiah wouldn't just sh*t on most pgs today he'd do it more efficiently, and he's not even a shoot first guard.
how did you show me i was wrong? all you did was state your opinion and believe that your right.. i stated my opinion.. and for a guy that does know anything about basketball im in the same place and the same time doing the same thing you doing.. talking about basketball.. soooooooooo seems like we in the same boat bruh.
 05-31-2011, 03:15 PM         #54
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
its bandwagon when you choose a favorite team becuase of a new player they get. i dont see how you can deny that. its cool tho im just giving you sh*t.
live in carolina.. they snatched the hornets out of this town in like 04 i believe was when i religiously started watching basketball and not just a few games here and there like i did back in the 90s (i still watched basketball don't give me that you didnt watch sh*t).. so when they moved my team i just stopped following them and became a casual fan.. when durant committed and then couldnt get into UNC i followed him all threw college so when he came to the NBA i watched almost all of his games.. which lead me to become a sonics fan which then led to me being a thunder fan that you see today.. so i was watching them before westbrook and back when durant was like 20-62 his first season.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
He right though, GOAT PGS should be

Magic
Oscar
Zeke
Kidd
Nash/Stockton
 7 years ago '05        #56
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Lowkey18 said:
how did you show me i was wrong? all you did was state your opinion and believe that your right.. i stated my opinion.. and for a guy that does know anything about basketball im in the same place and the same time doing the same thing you doing.. talking about basketball.. soooooooooo seems like we in the same boat bruh.

I didn't have to, everyone else did. Numbers don't lie and Isiah's are incredible. So what's next you gonna say Magic was overrated?
 05-31-2011, 03:19 PM         #57
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H-o-f-f-a said:
I didn't have to, everyone else did. Numbers don't lie and Isiah's are incredible. So what's next you gonna say Magic was overrated?
magic is the 2nd best player ever..
 7 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
magic is the best player ever..
corrected
 05-31-2011, 03:23 PM         #59
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
corrected
most dynamic maybe...
 7 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
most dynamic maybe...
BEST,

Jordan is the greatest because of what he did in his career, but a 6'9 point guard that did every thing that Magic did. That's ridiculous, Magic could play any position on the floor and got triple doubles on the regular.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago