What you think about Dirk's Girlfriend (soon to be wife)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

BX verdict is...
98 54.44%
69 38.33%
13 7.22%
Voters: 180. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #81
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,049 | Props total: 3199 3199
 Dr Seuss said:
this is true...all those black girls in basketball wives are wh0ores
thats just it ...they are wh0ores yes ..they met most of them bi*ches in club vips ..so u gonna compare the whole black female population to them bi*ches..housewives of beverly hills are gold diggin wh0ores to ..they just married to doctors n sht so what u sayin?? every race has wh0ores..kim k a wh0ore ..paris hiltons a wh0ore ..lindsey lohans a coke wh0ore...pam anderson ..i can go on!!!
 7 years ago '04        #82
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325
Wouldn't even look twice @ this broad. After I fu*k anyway!
 7 years ago '11        #83
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Sub 0 said:
So yall telling me that yall rather have an angry black American women than this

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Why you actin like all black women are angry? I feel sorry that you can't spot the good ones from the hoodrats.
 05-31-2011, 06:24 PM         #84
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
then why he pick a black broad?

Anyways, the girl is nice looking. But you know how BX is...no girl is ever good enough for them unless she's borderline obese with a shot-out face.
 7 years ago '07        #85
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
she's ok, but anything is an upgrade from that transs3xual gorilla that was scamming him for his paper before
 7 years ago '07        #86
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Liquid-Science said:
then why he pick a black broad?
u say some of the most racist sh*t at times....hide behind that computer screen
 05-31-2011, 06:35 PM         #87
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's beautiful. I've been seeing alot of white guys with black girls these days.
 05-31-2011, 06:36 PM         #88
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
u say some of the most racist sh*t at times....hide behind that computer screen
Like black people on here don't say some of the most disgusting, racist things about other races of people? Get the fu*k out of here. Quit whining when someone says something you don't like about blacks if you're going to be disrespecting other races. Double standards aren't cool.
 05-31-2011, 06:36 PM         #89
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
So yall telling me that yall rather have an angry black American women than this

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Your dumb a.ss does realize that Sweden is one of the most feminist countries in the world right???? Meaning even though one night stands with these women tends to be easy, these women can be some of the c*ntiest c*nts in the whole world.... @ generalizing black women
 05-31-2011, 06:38 PM         #90
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she looks classy...if there is such a thing. I'm attracted to her but I'm sure Dirk is extremely happy with the type of woman she is, not just how she looks.
 05-31-2011, 06:39 PM         #91
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Like black people on here don't say some of the most disgusting, racist things about other races of people? Get the fu*k out of here. Quit whining when someone says something you don't like about blacks if you're going to be disrespecting other races. Double standards aren't cool.

so this justifies it?.....
 05-31-2011, 06:40 PM         #92
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

No racism but i rather have a beautiful black or hispanic woman over any of those females. It's just my taste .
 7 years ago '10        #93
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
okay i see he likes him some sistas huh i ain't mad,i see you dirk
 05-31-2011, 06:47 PM         #94
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
so this justifies it?.....
Man quit making excuses. My point is: Quit the double standards. It's pretty cowardly that black people would spew racism all over the place like it's no big deal, and then cry like hoes when the same thing is done to them. In other words, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.
 7 years ago '04        #95
black_haze 
space
space
$1,595 | Props total: 67 67
she aight could have done better
 05-31-2011, 06:50 PM         #96
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Man quit making excuses. My point is: Quit the double standards. It's pretty cowardly that black people would spew racism all over the place like it's no big deal, and then cry like hoes when the same thing is done to them. In other words, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

what excuses?...and why are you lumping all black people into some pot to make some absurd a.ss rationale to spew racist comments?
 05-31-2011, 06:56 PM         #97
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what excuses?...and why are you lumping all black people into some pot to make some absurd a.ss rationale to spew racist comments?
I didn't spew any racist comments. I'm simply calling out the double standard that happens on here all the time. I like how you're trying to shift the subject into another direction to take the attention off of the fact that this double standard really does occur. Don't even bother retorting my words, because you know I'm right. I'm gonna state the fact again: Blacks need to quit dishing it out if they can't take it. That simple.
 05-31-2011, 07:05 PM         #98
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
I didn't spew any racist comments. I'm simply calling out the double standard that happens on here all the time. I like how you're trying to shift the subject into another direction to take the attention off of the fact that this double standard really does occur. Don't even bother retorting my words, because you know I'm right. I'm gonna state the fact again: Blacks need to quit dishing it out if they can't take it. That simple.

i didn't say YOU were spewing racist comments...i said you are coming with this retarded rationale to explain away someone spewing racist comments on here,because you see a few black people doing it...and because of this you're lumping all black people into the same pot,and trying to dictate to people who you have no clue one way,or the other if they do the same that they shouldn't take exception to racist comments,because of the few people you've seen do it on here....that's just insanely retarded logic....

by the way...not all black people do,or think the same things.....
 7 years ago '04        #99
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
black people can't be racist

suck it up cracka
 05-31-2011, 07:09 PM         #100
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i didn't say YOU were spewing racist comments...i said you are coming with this retarded rationale to explain away someone spewing racist comments on here,because you see a few black people doing it...and because of this you're lumping all black people into the same pot,and trying to dictate to people who you have no clue one way,or the other if they do the same that they shouldn't take exception to racist comments,because of the few people you've seen do it on here....that's just insanely retarded logic....

by the way...not all black people do,or think the same things.....
Blah blah blah.....
Accusing me of categorizing everyone isn't going to change the fact that what I said is true. I forgot though, that's another defense black people like to use when called out on some bullsh*t. "It's just SOME, NOT ALL." As if that makes the statement any less true.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy