Jan 14 - 50 Cent's Massacre Continues: Jadakiss Targeted In XXL

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-14-2005, 11:22 PM         #101
oK.Player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 Para[D]ox said
get off his d*ck...sellin records doesnt mean ure good it means u got d*ckriders...and wow i cant believe u sayin 50 is betta den all of em..especiall rakim...if rakim never came out der wudnt be your 50 cents and gunit

WTF kid... he wasnt d*ckriding at all....... GO BUY HOOKED ON PHONICS AND READ THAT sh*t AGAIN

Last edited by oK.Player; 01-15-2005 at 12:08 AM..

01-14-2005, 11:33 PM         #102
PuNcHLiNE KinGz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 TRIPLE H said
lawn chairs>>>>50 cent

true story

hahaha definitely...fu*k outta here all the people talking bout album sales, that dont make me respect his a*s,50 is seriously lyrically the worst rapper i think ive ever heard,next to sheek(does not deserve to be in d block) if i were jada n styles id be embaressed to be on the same track as his dr suess garbage a*s, same goes for jae hood, though he is getting a little better slowly..

15 years ago '04        #103
DBlockinemOut  4 heat pts4
space
space
$7,373   Props total: 227 227
 Strider said
DBlockinemOut's feelings got hurt... awwwwwwwwww

remember when ur favourite artists use 2 dance around in the shiny suits with diddy

lmao

...d-block aint that nice anyways, wut u guys talkin bout jada will k*ll 50 haha
many men/patienly waiting > jadas best song

are you kidding me?

pass that rock

15 years ago '04        #104
peto 
space
space
$2,436   Props total: 124 124
 LMB said
I cant wait to hear this album and see who else he takes aim at- let the beefin begin
yes sir!

01-15-2005, 09:22 AM         #105
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
why dont everybody just stop talkin all this sh*t and wait for the diss records to drop....damn man

15 years ago '04        #106
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,108   Props total: 36 36
yall need to realize that this is 50's only way to reach out to the street. none of them street n*ggas is gonna cop his sh*t unless there is controversy with him trying to act like a fu*kin Pac again. 50 knows that he is a mainstream artist now and that the majority of his support is gonna come from the rich white kids and thats being real. This n*gga is slowly losing his street crediblity.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+157online now  26
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  22
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  11
2019 Hyundai Ioniq electric $999 down, $79 for 36 months lease
78 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+56online now  7
Another Frugal Come Up For Your Boy