Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
4 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
him signing ja rule, ha that mad funny....this is all good publicity.
 01-14-2005, 06:36 PM         #82
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DBlockinemOut's feelings got hurt... awwwwwwwwww

remember when ur favourite artists use 2 dance around in the shiny suits with diddy

lmao

...d-block aint that nice anyways, wut u guys talkin bout jada will k!ll 50 haha
many men/patienly waiting > jadas best song
 01-14-2005, 07:35 PM         #83
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo this is gay i remember 50 was on tha 2 gunz up song on that dj green lantern mixtape now he hate them man w/e
 12 years ago '04        #84
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$647 | Props total: 47 47
STYLES P. fu*kIN SUCK. D Block da most overrated NY group out now. ALL they got is Jada. Style suck. Sheek suck worse. And Jae Hood a lil c*cky below average garbage a.ss n*gga. 50 better than all except Jada and Jada can't singlehandledly handle 50, Banks, Game, and Buck. And as far as Fat Joe dat c*cky bi*ch think he king of NY now. fu*k outta here...
 12 years ago '04        #85
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
<- cant wait for jada 2 drop ether on 50...
 12 years ago '04        #86
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
 finishim said:
ok if yall hatin 50 tryna say he needs drama make sales ur are out ur mind... look at all the people that have went against anyone in shady/aftermath... didnt help thier sales... only made em fall or decrease a lil... 50 doesnt need beef to sell records 50 makes hit n u cannot convince me that he doesnt
ure an idiot and shud shoot yourself...everytime 50 makes a cd he disses someone jus to get sales..
 01-14-2005, 08:00 PM         #87
Plush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jada never went platinum and 50 cent's GRODT sold 10 millions...and so?

With a single record:

Nas never sold 10 millions
Jay Z never sold 10 millions
Biggie never sold 10 millions
2Pac never sold 10 millions
Rakim never sold 10 millions
Scarface never sold 10 millions
Big Pun never sold 10 millions
Big L never sold 10 millions

SO HE'S BETTER THEN ALL OF 'EM??????

Get the fu*k out of here....

And why he never mentions NAS?
Oh, right...cause he knows he don't even compete...

Last edited by Plush; 01-14-2005 at 08:03 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #88
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 447 447
[QUOTE=DTownPistonsFan]Didn't know that...well I expect a single soon then.

Oh yeah...by the way, for those of you who care, 50 is gonna release Disco Inferno and Candy Shop as co-singles. I know this because a very good female friend of mine who is model (no names, lol) could have been in the videos had she been in town at the time they were shot. They were shot, or are being shot, this week. That may not be news to anybody, but I decided to throw that out there just in case.

Damn homie why did the girl get shot at the video? 50 cent is wilding out right now. Models getting shot
 12 years ago '04        #89
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
 Plush said:

With a single record:

get off his d!ck...sellin records doesnt mean ure good it means u got d!ckriders...and wow i cant believe u sayin 50 is betta den all of em..especiall rakim...if rakim never came out der wudnt be your 50 cents and gunit
 12 years ago '04        #90
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
nas cant even compete with himself.....imo street disciple and god son werent worth the effort, i'd rather see him go on another 10 year hiatus and do another "matic"
 01-14-2005, 08:49 PM         #91
Plush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paradox can you read????
I Was sayin' exactly the opposite thing...
read better i was sayin that just for the fact that 50 sold more that doesn't mean that he's anywhere near good...maybe i didn't explained it good,sorry...
 01-14-2005, 09:18 PM         #92
wuwearin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
I've been noticing a lot lately since the whole G-Unit/D-Block beef got started that everybody wants to be like "50 startin beef just to sell records." Yeah. And? The music industry is a business. How long has Jada been in the game? (Rhetorical question, I know the answer.) A long time. If you ask anybody, fans or other rappers, who the top lyricists in the game are, a lot of them will mention Kiss. And if they don't, it's probably cuz they forgot him. So why is it, with 2 Lox albums and 2 solo albums under his belt, all of Kiss stuff COMBINED ain't sold as many units as Get Rich Or Die Tryin? Cuz "50 start beef just to sell records." Once again, 50's lyrical skills aside, the man has been a big name for a VERY short time but is gettin MAD loot. Any real n*gga CAN NOT hate on that. If you hatin that man, you just a bi*ch. A black man makin legitimate money...especially that much...has no reason to catch hate. 50 knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Do you think this beef started long after the release of Kiss album with no future major D-Block releases and right before the release of 50's album by coincidence? Don't think so. 50's album is gonna sell a kajillion copies and it will probably be a pretty fu*kin good album.

With that said, Kiss would k!ll that n*gga lyrically. lol

You know what's really funny.... think about this, Em did a joint with jada and fat joe (Welcome to D-Block, and Lean Back Remix) and i've heard that they all talked and set this sh*t up, cuzz em heard they were doin the track wit ja.... so this this is all a staged beef, they set it up and it's fake!!! Think about it... didn't chingy say he was cool wit 50 and they staged their whole beef thing... now he wanna be G-unit midwest... it's all about the mighty dolla homeboy!!!
 12 years ago '04        #93
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,641 | Props total: 0 0
50 Cent thinks he better than other rappers because he's making hit records and he's selling millions. So is Nelly. Radio spins and record sells doest not equal better Mc. When they asked 50 about Nas in a radio inteview, he bought up the fact Nas isn't making hit songs talking about when was the last time Nas had a hit song. True Nas and Jadakiss probably will not get radio spins like 50, and will not sell as much as 50 but that dosen't make 50 a better Mc. The resaon 50 floods the radio and sells millions is becasue of his affliation with Dre and Emenim who has control over the white fan base which buys a majority of the rap albums. The same with Game. He is going to sell because of his affiliation not because he's nicer than every other mc. Every rapper knows except 50 that sells and records sales don't have anything to do with being nice. It's all about being in the right situation which 50 was in and what Game will be in.

Last edited by NardVa; 01-14-2005 at 09:22 PM..
 01-14-2005, 09:22 PM         #94
wuwearin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plush said:

With a single record:

You obviously dont follow the gunit radio tapes... 50 says and i quote "this n*gga nas don't want it wit me, he cant even f*** wit my n*gga (reffering to Banks)" Do ya research homie
 01-14-2005, 09:57 PM         #95
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejp305 said:
"When you can't break a million records, and you call yourself going platinum ... I know your numbers is 800 [thousand] and change, and you can't get over that hump?" 50 says. "And you haven't put out a record with your voice on the chorus? He's a great rapper, but he's not a great songwriter. I got artists under me that are better than him."

LOL this guy is really a character . Iam begening to think he might be a crack head like his mom. D BLOCK WILL k!ll his label on a 3 min freestyle and also on the streets. lol saying they wont go at him in his face and in person . i wonder if styles will do it ????? lol he really needs to listen to ghost in the shell because styles went at him a couple of sublimal shots at him such as tracks 2 n 17.

n the sad thing is i think he has more beef with styles then jada . because he knows the past yr styles has been going at him on sublimal shots on wax n all like he said on funk flex show couple weeks ago. because he is such a weak person on wax n on the streets right now i think he is really afraid to go at styles . so he tries to go at jada because jada is a lil bit weaker then styles on wax.so he feels he has the upper leverage on jada which is not even true .

bru u couldnt have said it any better
 01-14-2005, 10:00 PM         #96
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meskalin said:
Everything 50 said was true hate it or not

u ridin d!ck bru fall off of it cause 50 has nuttin on jada at all
 12 years ago '04        #97
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 12 12
More then likely Fake because they all then done songs with eminem lately!
damn i hate this fake rap beef sh*t!
RIP BIGGIE AND 2PAC!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #98
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,662 | Props total: 651 651
Does 50 seem like a lil jr high kid to anybody else or is it just me?
and if anybody dont think that dblock camp cant battle take it back to late 2001.
If u a real fan u remember what happend
 01-14-2005, 11:15 PM         #99
PuNcHLiNE KinGz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
oh they're gonna respond....

anyone else noticed big mike hasn't dropped a regular mixtape in a minute...

guarentee hes waitin for dblock to respond

yeh ur right, not since professional hood sh*t 6...waiting on another big mike
 01-14-2005, 11:16 PM         #100
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill take gunit over dblock everyday, dblock sint music, its boring to me...only so many ways u can say im gonna k!ll u and sell drugs, g unit got more musical, even if its fu*kin singin to women like ja, lol, atleast it aint the same sh*t u can hear on 99% of cds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Scarface vs. Paid In Full
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy