Jan 14 - 50 Cent's Massacre Continues: Jadakiss Targeted In XXL

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
350 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Mike Tolbert -- Pays Car Shop $3,900 In Coins ... Cops Called In Bill Disp..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Girls Make USA Thots Look Like Trash
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Danny Brown Rantng On Twitter About Fake Industry Friends
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2005, 02:03 PM         #61
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HA 50 youse whilin'
 01-14-2005, 02:05 PM         #62
taqweem786 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry, its kinda weird that a guy who makes songs called p.i.m.p and 21 questions calls jadakiss a bad songwriter, and dont worry im not hatin but they both seem the same, jada makes songs like u make me wanna, 50 makes songs like 21 questions. lol this all seems a bit too wwe to me, i e fake, its just to grab the attention of people like ourselves, its like 50 sits and watches ja rule make a song with fat joe and jadakiss, and thinks oh sh*t these guys are makin a song with ja, nah that aint cool, i think i will go diss them now. but at the same time ja being the little mouse that he is, trys to be big brother and says hes a clown, sh*t thats harsh, he called 50 a clown LMAO thats really gotta hurt 50. ive liked all these artists at some stage, and i think they have all made good songs,even ja rule. but this whole massacre thing is kinda gay, they all need to collaborate and make a real hot song, instead of wastin time, ive got a feelin ppl have had enough of beef now, the whole jay vs nas, beanie vs jada, it all flopped when j d vs dre then zino vs em, those battles are so wack it aint even funny. so where this one goes, who cares, wont do anything for anyone, no artists will gain or lose. the only thing they will gain is money,power and respect. (the lox said it best :))
 12 years ago '04        #63
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 6 6
They need to make this place f*g proof. talking sh*t about how jago and sty p ill murk 50.

Last edited by lilwatt2004; 01-14-2005 at 02:41 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #64
cuzjuan 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,674 | Props total: 77 77
things are starting to get interesting! heating up like spring to summer
 12 years ago '04        #65
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
it's amazing how people are saying 50 is nice he's running sh*t 'cause his sh*t sells.He's gone pop,come on now it dosent take much talent to go plat.sh*t if that was the case then nelly along with j-kwon and chingy would be the messiah's of the rap game right now
 12 years ago '04        #66
lilwatt2004 
space
space
^^^ but didn't GRODT out sell KOD ^^^ or does my math suck. naw
 01-14-2005, 03:18 PM         #67
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"When you can't break a million records, and you call yourself going platinum ... I know your numbers is 800 [thousand] and change, and you can't get over that hump?" 50 says. "And you haven't put out a record with your voice on the chorus? He's a great rapper, but he's not a great songwriter. I got artists under me that are better than him."
He is right but they are doing the same with Young Buck, he ain't plat yet. D-Block will crush G-Unit, I've been waiting for this beef.

if he such a tough guy? and wanna get at everyone hatin on him... why's he dissin jada and not styles?.... styles been throwin subliminals out for months, like try me bi*ch
J-Hood dissed 50 on Street Wars and he never said anything.

Last edited by Krazy K; 01-14-2005 at 03:31 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #68
lilwatt2004 
space
space
50 was valid about jada doing a song with ja fool when he knows X got beef with dat n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #69
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
n*ggaz seem to forget last time 50 had a real beef with people who weren't bullsh*t kiddie rap acts...

he got shot
 12 years ago '04        #70
lilwatt2004 
space
space
to the n*gga up ^ there who has d-block shot or got shot by

Last edited by lilwatt2004; 01-14-2005 at 04:22 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #71
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 265 265
gunit>>>>> dblock

in the end think about it who bout to be making more money its not d block ill tell u that

50 is the illest
 01-14-2005, 04:32 PM         #72
Young Phelony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why 50 why.....you're gonna fu*kin lose man. n em n kiss is koo too. damn
 12 years ago '04        #73
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 lilwatt2004 said:
to the n*gga up ^ there who has d-block shot or got shot by
i didn't say anything about dblock shooting anyone?

i do believe someone else he dissed was involved the first time

Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 01-14-2005 at 04:43 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #74
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
i still wanna know what the point is... 50 only stands to loose fans, whose gonna by a 50 cent album cause hes dissin d-block... umm no one.. u either like 50 or not... and most of us download it anyways, lol... hes only gonna loose the dblock/gunit fans so he might only loose 100,000.... but dblock might actually pick up 50,000... styles got an album comin out too... 50 stands do gain nothing.. and quit bi*chin.. i like 50 too.. he aiight
 12 years ago '04        #75
lilwatt2004 
space
space
i said i don't wanna talk about it
 01-14-2005, 04:58 PM         #76
soulja0550k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this is a bit fake because both SP and 50 have albums coming soon and also a new lox album.
 12 years ago '04        #77
marpacino 
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 4 4
yo 50 don't want it with Kiss dude will destroy him lyrically.
 01-14-2005, 05:12 PM         #78
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like both Gunit and dblock, but 50 would get k!lled lyrically if they went against each other. Only reason 50 is doing this because his new cd is comin out and he needs big hype on the commercial stage and on the streets. Right now 50 isn't being felt on the streets as much, but just like GRODT where he started dissin Ja on Wanksta, hes gonna use the same formula on a different artist.

But if he is serious about being pissed that Jada and Joey collabed with Ja then he needs to re-think if hes 10 yrs old. "I hate you guys cause you guys hung out with someone i dont like". Just cause 50 hates Ja doesn't mean the entire rap community has to hate him as well. I respect 50 but the respect is fallin with the way hes acting.
 01-14-2005, 05:15 PM         #79
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meskalin said:
Everything 50 said was true hate it or not
g-g-g-g-g-g-unit!!!
 01-14-2005, 05:28 PM         #80
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The first part of 50 Cent's hyped "massacre" is starting to take shape.

On his new mixtape, G-Unit Radio Part 10: 2050 (Before the Massacre), he takes aim again at murder Inc. with a record called "I'm a Animal." There's also the still-unreleased "Piggy Bank," which disses Ja Rule, Nas, Kelis, Jadakiss and Fat Joe (see "Mixtape Monday: 50's Got Game Again; Cassidy Hustles With Jay-Z"). Now, in the next issue of XXL, 50 gives his enemies a serious tongue-lashing. He appears on the cover dressed in a suit and holding a crossbow. In the pages, he spits fire.

"I'm responding to the actions of others," 50 is quoted as saying about the anger he's unleashing on wax. "I'm not actually starting it. When they are in their articles, they say 'F--- 50' off the record. But they won't say it to my face. And the difference between them and me is I don't have a problem saying f--- them in front of them."

During the interview, Jadakiss catches the brunt of 50's verbal barbs. 50 brushes off the D-Block captain as no competition for him.

"When you can't break a million records, and you call yourself going platinum ... I know your numbers is 800 [thousand] and change, and you can't get over that hump?" 50 says. "And you haven't put out a record with your voice on the chorus? He's a great rapper, but he's not a great songwriter. I got artists under me that are better than him."

In the mother or all ironies, one rapper 50 says he wouldn't mind having in the G-Unit fold is arch nemesis Ja Rule.

"I might sign Ja Rule when he's done at murder Inc.," 50 tells the magazine. "After I destroy him, I'll rebuild him. Because he never was strong enough to individually go against me. He needs the support of everyone else to try to attempt that. And they should have been smart enough to tell him not to directly go against me."

And if you're wondering if 50 has any qualms about beefing because of his mentor Eminem's beef-squashing stance in "Like Toy Soldiers" ("Eminem Hangs Up Beef, Refuses To Be A Pawn"), the Queens native doesn't let on that he's second guessing himself.

"I don't think Em is realistic," 50 tells the magazine. "On certain levels, he's being logical. Anybody, like I said, would want to avoid those type of situations. Em's seeing if it's possible to not have these issues. Why? Because he makes hit records."

A few weeks ago, 50 had a couple of other interview outbursts. Then, it was on New York radio station Hot 97, where he said he felt Fat Joe had been subliminally dissing him for quite some time now and that he felt since Joe and Jadakiss appeared on the song "New York" with Ja Rule, they were co-signing what he perceived as disses toward him on that record.

On Wednesday after "TRL," Ja smirked at 50's actions.

"He's a clown," Ja said in the green room. "He's a baby. Grow up, baby! What, this n---a think the world revolves around him? Let's be serious. He's digging himself a grave."

50's St. Valentine's Day Massacre is due March 8. The March issue of XXL with 50 on the cover comes out the first week of February.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
174 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
198 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
214 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy