Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
126 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
I think Joey Crack was subliminally dissin him also. "Only time we see your videos on midnight love". haha Jada and Fat Joe would murder this n*gga 50.
 12 years ago '04        #42
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 ThE GaMe said:
can't wait for the album. 50 >>>>> any rapper mentioned in this thread. don't understand why people hatin on him after grodt. he one of the better rappers out no. And no why jada fu*ks him up in a freestyle.

G-Unit (all of em) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> d-block

D-block definitly hot, but the can't fu*k wit g-unit.
u have Lil Flip in your sig... your taste in rap fu*kin sucks
 12 years ago '04        #43
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe this will be the reason why Kiss actually responds on record to 50 cuz him and Styles said they werent gonna do a diss record bout 50.
 12 years ago '04        #44
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
oh they're gonna respond....

anyone else noticed big mike hasn't dropped a regular mixtape in a minute...

guarentee hes waitin for dblock to respond
 12 years ago '04        #45
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
D block didnt say nothing about responding,they said they basically against the wall.Remember they're under the interscope umbrella,which most likely means 50 can stop jada's and the rest of d-block cash flow,cause of course Jimmy Iovine will choose his platinum selling artist(G-Unit/Shady) over d-block.Has far has fat joe,he aint nothing to worry about lyrically,just dont hope the sh*t goes on a street level 'cause them t.s will smack the sh*t outta 50

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 01-14-2005 at 11:26 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #46
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
ruff ryders is under interscope...

dblock records is under universal...

50's not gonna gain fans dissing jada, hes only gonna loose them... whats he thinkin..

honestly this could be dblock's chance to get some attention
 12 years ago '04        #47
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
ok if yall hatin 50 tryna say he needs drama make sales ur are out ur mind... look at all the people that have went against anyone in shady/aftermath... didnt help thier sales... only made em fall or decrease a lil... 50 doesnt need beef to sell records 50 makes hit n u cannot convince me that he doesnt
 01-14-2005, 11:32 AM         #48
onthemicbug1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent fell off someone should of shot him after the Get Rich Or Die Trying album with all that trash talk on it that is 50 Cents only hit record..

Last edited by onthemicbug1; 01-14-2005 at 11:34 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #49
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
I really think it's too bad that it takes 50 mentioning Jada to really put D-Block on the map. However, 50 had a serious point. Jada showed no loyalty to DMX and the Ruff Ryder camp by collabing with Ja. And after listeng to G-Unit Radio 10, I believe 50's album will be huge. I fu*ks with both G-Unit and D-Block. This will undoubtedly be the best street war yet.
 12 years ago '04        #50
~G~ 
space
space
$13,747 | Props total: 1 1
Jadakiss > 50 Cent
 01-14-2005, 11:37 AM         #51
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok on 1 hand i support him with the whole song writer thing but lyrically my n*gga kiss will k!ll his whole fu*kin team but i cant wait till my n*gga stylez p get a hold of his a.ss and we will see what will happen then cuz stylez is on the same sh*t that 50 on so we will see if its a lil stunt or if this is some live n*gga sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #52
Claudinho69 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 257 257
if you gonna hate atleast say sh*t that makes sense u n*ggas sayin 50 should stop talkin so much sh*t...well if u were listenin right, like 50 said he didnt start sh*t wit them n*ggas till they stared hatin and tlakin sh*t behind his back like haterz cuz they cant even crack a mil sold....bottom line 50s first cd sold more than every1 that hates him albums put together, so thats whay they hatin, if 50 wasnt platinum he wouldnt have half of the haters he has now real talk
 01-14-2005, 12:01 PM         #53
PaulB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keep hating 50 guys keep hating, like someone said before "He made 50 mil last year, your on boxden"

you guysneed to understand you dont need to pick a side, both sides are gonna put out sick sh*t, yall are stupid

THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO HIP HOP AS OF LATE

Last edited by PaulB; 01-14-2005 at 12:07 PM..
 01-14-2005, 12:03 PM         #54
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 knows his career is over after this cd. thats y he is talkin trash right now
i bet this thread will end up with 300 replies or something

btw gay unit suckx
 01-14-2005, 12:04 PM         #55
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Para[D]ox said:
also wtf 50 talkin bout jada aint a good songwriter..."Why" was a hit and the remix was mad dope..

why remix > anything 50 has done
Get real fu*kboy!!!!! Stop living in dream world. The proof is the puttin.
 01-14-2005, 12:44 PM         #56
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is proof that 50 the best rap artist. What rap artist do most of the thread topics in boxden the last couple of years consist of, whether its hating on him or praising him?50 cent. Who's camp has been dominating the airwaves, the news, and the charts along with album sales that go platinum evertime they come out with something? 50's camp aka Gunit. Who is the most hated rapper in the game? 50. Who's clothing line has been dominating the market? Gunit These are clear indications of domination in the rap game. The fact of the matter is that love them or hate them, they are the best at getting you to listen to them and their music. Who's dominating the boxden charts as far as songs go? Let me answer that for you, The game,50,and em. So basicly gunit. Who has the number 1 album on boxden? The Game aka gunit. So stop the hating on 50 and gunit because your so how jealous or obsessed with hating them just because he's better than your favorite artist. He dosent have to be better lyrically. I'm sick and tired who people comparing lyrics. The best lyrics I have heard is from Nas. But he makes crappy songs and thats what is about, good songs. 50 and gunit provides that(some of that thanks to dre). 2pac was a good lyrics but a he was a great artist. A great artist come up with great concepts, beats, and attitude. Thats what made pac what he is today to us. Thats also what makes 50 and gunit popular will continue to do as long as they come out with something good.
 12 years ago '04        #57
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
Styles Is About To Catch A Case When He Gives stab #2 On 50 Cent's a.ss

Lmao.............
 12 years ago '04        #58
shorttime 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
Haters Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are

Laughing at these clowns thinking d-block is so fu*king hard to tell you the truth everybody in the fu*king group lame and can't rap.
50-plat
lloyd b.-plat
em-plat
buck-at 900 sum thousand he'll hit plat
DRE-going to be plat
game-going to be plat
busta-going to be plat
eve-going to be plat

Get over it the camp is running the game right now but can you say the same for a damn d- fu*king block NO

Last edited by shorttime; 01-14-2005 at 12:59 PM..
 01-14-2005, 12:48 PM         #59
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lawn chairs>>>>50 cent

true story
 01-14-2005, 12:52 PM         #60
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D-BLOCK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.G-UNIT CAMP...

period. no more words need to be added.

im curious to heaR 50s diss tracks, but on the real, d-blocks got the game locked,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy