Jan 14 - 50 Cent's Massacre Continues: Jadakiss Targeted In XXL

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Swizz Beatz Gets Implicated in $42 Million Exotic Car Flipping Scheme..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
302 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2005, 08:54 AM         #21
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everything said was true, but he still stupid for speaking it in this case. He really shouldnt start beefs with n*ggaz who may actually murder him...
 12 years ago '04        #22
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
i guess hip-hop needed a premier beef since ja rule was already dead
 12 years ago '04        #23
Smartass 
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ "In the mother of all ironies, one rapper 50 says he wouldn't mind having in the G-Unit fold is arch nemesis Ja Rule."
 01-14-2005, 09:01 AM         #24
C@M'R0N The One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yah
 12 years ago '04        #25
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
also wtf 50 talkin bout jada aint a good songwriter..."Why" was a hit and the remix was mad dope..

why remix > anything 50 has done
 12 years ago '04        #26
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
 Smartass said:
lol @ "In the mother of all ironies, one rapper 50 says he wouldn't mind having in the G-Unit fold is arch nemesis Ja Rule."
I wouldnt be surprised, sh*t, Vita is on BlackWall Street Game's label
 12 years ago '04        #27
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 333 333
Ayo Y Yall n*ggas Hatin 50 Cuz He Tellin The Truth. Yall Tlkin Bout Styles Been Dissin Him, Then How Come He Dont Say Nuthin To His Face. I Like D-Block N All But If Its Beef I Go With G-Unit Cuz Only Ppl Tht Can Hold The Beef Down Is Prob Styles N Jada. But I Cant Wait To Hear Tht Piggyback Tho. O Ya N fu*k Fat Joe. Jus Cuz He Had Tht Lean Back He Thinkin He The sh*t. The Reason The Song Was Hot Was Because Of Scott Storch *Aftermath*.

fu*k This f*g**t a.ss n*gga Below Me. Dblockinemout Ma d!ck U fu*kin Rainbow.

Last edited by Evil G; 01-14-2005 at 09:33 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #28
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
aiight ur 14... lol
 12 years ago '04        #29
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
I've been noticing a lot lately since the whole G-Unit/D-Block beef got started that everybody wants to be like "50 startin beef just to sell records." Yeah. And? The music industry is a business. How long has Jada been in the game? (Rhetorical question, I know the answer.) A long time. If you ask anybody, fans or other rappers, who the top lyricists in the game are, a lot of them will mention Kiss. And if they don't, it's probably cuz they forgot him. So why is it, with 2 Lox albums and 2 solo albums under his belt, all of Kiss stuff COMBINED ain't sold as many units as Get Rich Or Die Tryin? Cuz "50 start beef just to sell records." Once again, 50's lyrical skills aside, the man has been a big name for a VERY short time but is gettin MAD loot. Any real n*gga CAN NOT hate on that. If you hatin that man, you just a bi*ch. A black man makin legitimate money...especially that much...has no reason to catch hate. 50 knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Do you think this beef started long after the release of Kiss album with no future major D-Block releases and right before the release of 50's album by coincidence? Don't think so. 50's album is gonna sell a kajillion copies and it will probably be a pretty fu*kin good album.

With that said, Kiss would k!ll that n*gga lyrically. lol
 12 years ago '04        #30
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
Styles drops right after 50... but i agree with your point for the most part
 12 years ago '04        #31
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
 DBlockinemOut said:
Styles drops right after 50... but i agree with your point for the most part
Didn't know that...well I expect a single soon then.

Oh yeah...by the way, for those of you who care, 50 is gonna release Disco Inferno and Candy Shop as co-singles. I know this because a very good female friend of mine who is model (no names, lol) could have been in the videos had she been in town at the time they were shot. They were shot, or are being shot, this week. That may not be news to anybody, but I decided to throw that out there just in case.

Personally, I think Candy Shop is much better than Disco Inferno, but they're both good singles. And when I say "good single" that doesn't necessarily mean I think they are good songs. There is a difference between a good single and a good song.
 12 years ago '04        #32
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,117 | Props total: 28 28
Regarding Jada's sales, according to the latest SoundScan numbers, he's now out of the Top 200 albums. The week before, his numbers were "#186/Jadakiss/Kiss Of death/8,364/10,682/930,785."

So he hasn't sold 1,000,000 copies, but platinum certifications aren't based on sales, they are based on shipments...
 12 years ago '04        #33
BigJay.inc 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 208 208
 datnucca03 said:
how many times 50 gon be on xxl god damn

He aint goin to the Sauce anymore....so expect to see an interscope/aftermath artist on the cover every 2-3 months.....lol
 01-14-2005, 09:54 AM         #34
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ppl love D-Block cause they think them n*ggas is hard... they a bunch of fake gangstas. Ja Rule harder then them fake gangstas.
 12 years ago '04        #35
sdsuhustle 
space
space
$384 | Props total: 5 5
Yo 50 needs to chill,

like he said, jada's a great rapper, not a great songwriter. He does not wanna get into it with Jada, much less D-Block, 50 will get murdered in a battle, no amount of G-Unit will win that battle. Listening to The Essence, off the Alchemist album, and the mixtape banger I Don't Give A F*ck, 50 will have to soon realize that Jada is not Ja Rule, and he will get demolished

Banks-Average
Buck-Defected?, Garbage
Yayo-Definitely Garbage
Game-Slightly above average
 01-14-2005, 09:57 AM         #36
ThE GaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait for the album. 50 >>>>> any rapper mentioned in this thread. don't understand why people hatin on him after grodt. he one of the better rappers out no. And no why jada fu*ks him up in a freestyle.

G-Unit (all of em) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> d-block

D-block definitly hot, but the can't fu*k wit g-unit.
 01-14-2005, 10:06 AM         #37
Da 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a 50 fan, but he's digging his own grave with his paranoia and c*ckiness.

he needs to chill.

it jus hurt him that fat joe and jada collaborated on that track with ja rule.
 01-14-2005, 10:07 AM         #38
Da 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
styles p would fu*k 50 up lyrically
 12 years ago '04        #39
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 34 34
Jada could k!ll 50 in a freestyle.. matter fact all of D-Block... and i'm a G-Unit fan... if anything Banks or Yayo could go at them... Game has like a 20% chance...
 12 years ago '04        #40
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 8 8
"He's a great rapper, but he's not a great songwriter" maybe the truest sh*t i heard 50 say in a while. if you think about it n*gga they all have been dissin him he's been quite you can only push the boss for so long. if he aint the boss i will die tommorow. cuz the last time i checked candy shop and disco inferno are all over boxden charts fake a.ss haterz... Ha hA
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
169 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
31 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
151 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
381 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
246 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy