Jan 14 - 50 Cent's Massacre Continues: Jadakiss Targeted In XXL

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2005, 05:48 AM         #1
7708 pageviews
105 comments

ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jan 14 - 50 Cent's Massacre Continues: Jadakiss Targeted In XXL

The first part of 50 Cent's hyped "massacre" is starting to take shape.

On his new mixtape, G-Unit Radio Part 10: 2050 (Before the Massacre), he takes aim again at murder Inc. with a record called "I'm a Animal." There's also the murder Inc. with a record called "I'm a Animal." There's also the still-unreleased "Piggy Bank,"which disses Ja Rule, Nas, Kelis, Jadakiss and Fat Joe (see "Mixtape Monday: 50's Got Game Again; Cassidy Hustles With Jay-Z"). Now, in the next issue of XXL, 50 gives his enemies a serious tongue-lashing. He appears on the cover dressed in a suit and holding a crossbow. In the pages, he spits fire.

"I'm responding to the actions of others," 50 is quoted as saying about the anger he's unleashing on wax. "I'm not actually starting it. When they are in their articles, they say 'F--- 50' off the record. But they won't say it to my face. And the difference between them and me is I don't have a problem saying f--- them in front of them."

During the interview, Jadakiss catches the brunt of 50's verbal barbs. 50 brushes off the D-Block captain as no competition for him.

"When you can't break a million records, and you call yourself going platinum ... I know your numbers is 800 [thousand] and change, and you can't get over that hump?" 50 says. "And you haven't put out a record with your voice on the chorus? He's a great rapper, but he's not a great songwriter. I got artists under me that are better than him."

In the mother or all ironies, one rapper 50 says he wouldn't mind having in the G-Unit fold is arch nemesis Ja Rule.

"I might sign Ja Rule when he's done at murder Inc.," 50 tells the magazine. "After I destroy him, I'll rebuild him. Because he never was strong enough to individually go against me. He needs the support of everyone else to try to attempt that. And they should have been smart enough to tell him not to directly go against me."

And if you're wondering if 50 has any qualms about beefing because of his mentor Eminem's beef-squashing stance in "Like Toy Soldiers" ("Eminem Hangs Up Beef, Refuses To Be A Pawn"), the Queens native doesn't let on that he's second guessing himself.

"I don't think Em is realistic," 50 tells the magazine. "On certain levels, he's being logical. Anybody, like I said, would want to avoid those type of situations. Em's seeing if it's possible to not have these issues. Why? Because he makes hit records."

A few weeks ago, 50 had a couple of other interview outbursts. Then, it was on New York radio station Hot 97, where he said he felt Fat Joe had been subliminally dissing him for quite some time now and that he felt since Joe and Jadakiss appeared on the song "New York" with Ja Rule, they were co-signing what he perceived as disses toward him on that record.

On Wednesday after "TRL," Ja smirked at 50's actions.

"He's a clown," Ja said in the green room. "He's a baby. Grow up, baby! What, this n---a think the world revolves around him? Let's be serious. He's digging himself a grave."

50's St. Valentine's Day Massacre is due March 8. The March issue of XXL with 50 on the cover comes out the first week of February.

ó Shaheem Reid

105 comments for "Jan 14 - 50 Cent's Massacre Continues: Jadakiss Targeted In XXL"

01-14-2005, 05:57 AM         #2
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The first part of 50 Cent's hyped "massacre" is starting to take shape.

On his new mixtape, G-Unit Radio Part 10: 2050 (Before the Massacre), he takes aim again at murder Inc. with a record called "I'm a Animal." There's also the unreleased "Piggy Bank,"which disses Ja Rule, Nas, Kelis, Jadakiss and Fat Joe (see "Mixtape Monday: 50's Got Game Again; Cassidy Hustles With Jay-Z"). Now, in the next issue of XXL, 50 gives his enemies a serious tongue-lashing. He appears on the cover dressed in a suit and holding a crossbow. In the pages, he spits fire.

"I'm responding to the actions of others," 50 is quoted as saying about the anger he's unleashing on wax. "I'm not actually starting it. When they are in their articles, they say 'F--- 50' off the record. But they won't say it to my face. And the difference between them and me is I don't have a problem saying f--- them in front of them."

During the interview, Jadakiss catches the brunt of 50's verbal barbs. 50 brushes off the D-Block captain as no competition for him.

"When you can't break a million records, and you call yourself going platinum ... I know your numbers is 800 [thousand] and change, and you can't get over that hump?" 50 says. "And you haven't put out a record with your voice on the chorus? He's a great rapper, but he's not a great songwriter. I got artists under me that are better than him."

In the mother or all ironies, one rapper 50 says he wouldn't mind having in the G-Unit fold is arch nemesis Ja Rule.

"I might sign Ja Rule when he's done at murder Inc.," 50 tells the magazine. "After I destroy him, I'll rebuild him. Because he never was strong enough to individually go against me. He needs the support of everyone else to try to attempt that. And they should have been smart enough to tell him not to directly go against me."

And if you're wondering if 50 has any qualms about beefing because of his mentor Eminem's beef-squashing stance in "Like Toy Soldiers" ("Eminem Hangs Up Beef, Refuses To Be A Pawn"), the Queens native doesn't let on that he's second guessing himself.

"I don't think Em is realistic," 50 tells the magazine. "On certain levels, he's being logical. Anybody, like I said, would want to avoid those type of situations. Em's seeing if it's possible to not have these issues. Why? Because he makes hit records."

A few weeks ago, 50 had a couple of other interview outbursts. Then, it was on New York radio station Hot 97, where he said he felt Fat Joe had been subliminally dissing him for quite some time now and that he felt since Joe and Jadakiss appeared on the song "New York" with Ja Rule, they were co-signing what he perceived as disses toward him on that record.

On Wednesday after "TRL," Ja smirked at 50's actions.

"He's a clown," Ja said in the green room. "He's a baby. Grow up, baby! What, this n---a think the world revolves around him? Let's be serious. He's digging himself a grave."

50's St. Valentine's Day Massacre is due March 8. The March issue of XXL with 50 on the cover comes out the first week of February.

ó Shaheem Reid
 01-14-2005, 05:59 AM         #3
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

LOL this guy is really a character . Iam begening to think he might be a crack head like his mom. D BLOCK WILL k!ll his label on a 3 min freestyle and also on the streets. lol saying they wont go at him in his face and in person . i wonder if styles will do it ????? lol he really needs to listen to ghost in the shell because styles went at him a couple of sublimal shots at him such as tracks 2 n 17.

n the sad thing is i think he has more beef with styles then jada . because he knows the past yr styles has been going at him on sublimal shots on wax n all like he said on funk flex show couple weeks ago. because he is such a weak person on wax n on the streets right now i think he is really afraid to go at styles . so he tries to go at jada because jada is a lil bit weaker then styles on wax.so he feels he has the upper leverage on jada which is not even true .

Last edited by ejp305; 01-14-2005 at 06:12 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #4
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 650 650
True Story="He's a great rapper, but he's not a great songwriter."
 12 years ago '04        #5
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,996 | Props total: 139 139
50 need to chill neway n*ggas startin not to like his big headed a.ss. and Jada will murder him in ne freestyle to ne beat, lyrical 50 aint fu*kin wit him
 12 years ago '04        #6
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,375 | Props total: 12 12
50 going get "STREET BEAT UP" cause n*ggaz on the street love Jada and D-block!!!!!!

Last edited by Lavares; 01-14-2005 at 06:54 AM..
 01-14-2005, 08:08 AM         #7
atown465 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe will straight up smack the sh*t out of 50
 01-14-2005, 08:10 AM         #8
xxg_unitxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is gonna die and what the fu*k is 50 talking about isn't jada platinim already????
 12 years ago '04        #9
LMB 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 0 0
I cant wait to hear this album and see who else he takes aim at- let the beefin begin
 12 years ago '04        #10
Wave 
space
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 0 0
50 is a fu*kin clown... he need to stop bi*chin and make his dough. But then, that's what's makin his dough... once he ain't got nobody to talk about, then heads ain't gon wanna hear him. He fu*kin wit the WRONG people tryna get @ D-Block.
 01-14-2005, 08:13 AM         #11
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk...hate if u want
 12 years ago '04        #12
BigJay.inc 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 211 211
all that onwax beef sh*t is tired....instead of focusing on jada and styles he should focus on makin hot music and topping GRODT
 12 years ago '04        #13
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
yeah 50 thinks just because he signed with Dre and Em hes the best. I think hes just dissing foos just so he can have drama which equals sales on his next album. Which i think is going to suck.
 01-14-2005, 08:30 AM         #14
hearmeout 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ready, set, hate................
 12 years ago '04        #15
Meskalin 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 0 0
Everything 50 said was true hate it or not
 12 years ago '04        #16
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
'a n*gga wanna battle? i'mma step in the ring with the thompson'
 12 years ago '04        #17
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
if he such a tough guy? and wanna get at everyone hatin on him... why's he dissin jada and not styles?.... styles been throwin subliminals out for months, like try me bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #18
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
g unit and d block beefin again......wtf? Jada and Styles can hold it down against 50 Cent but the rest of g unit.....smh i dont kno bout that 1, as long as D Block dont diss nobody on shady otherwise D12, Obie, Em, or Stat might put them in the grave like Benzino, Ja Rule, Esham, Icp, and Ken Kaniff(yes hes a real person)
 12 years ago '04        #19
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
50 dissed ja fo makin songs fo women..but hes been doin dat eva since 21 questions...50 needs a reality check...also how come he aint mention nas in the interview..yah thats right he dont want it with him.
 12 years ago '04        #20
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 301 301
50 trying to start some stuff just to sell some records
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago