Nick Cannon Calls Out Eminem Again During Piers Morgan Interview

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
give it up nick, its over.
 05-31-2011, 11:01 AM         #22
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous B said:
yall can sht on nick cannon all day and i think he's a clown myself but how u gon feel if some bi*ch disrespect your wife. eminem is bi*ch made, classles,s doesn't have any respect, and doesn't know where to draw the line.

fck eminem
How you going to feel if the girl you were dating and had s3x with , denied every being with you?

I wouldn't marriage a ho who flat out denied her relationship history. So that question doesn't apply. If your wife didn't do anything then I would be like "o em wrong" but in this sit who cares about Mariah.
 05-31-2011, 11:11 AM         #23
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Eat a d!ck...Mariah's a lying drunk piece of hollywood trash...EM says he's squashed that bullsh*t, moving onto different things, and Nick is just dragging it out trying to get publicity from it....

"Gon' ruin my career you better get one" -Em-

Basically Nick's Career is talking about Eminem and getting publicity for it....some career.....
Get Em's d!ck out of ur a.ss, I like Em too but if he ever dissed one of my family, I would kick his a.ss. It's funny how people are hating on Nick Cannon but everyone hated Ja Rule when he made that line about Em's daughter. Em of all people should understand where Nick is coming from.
 7 years ago '04        #24
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
When's the last time anyone ever read an article about Nick Cannon and Eminem's name wasn't also in the headline?
 7 years ago '09        #25
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1812 1812
Expect a violent and harsh tweet from Royce.
 05-31-2011, 11:24 AM         #26
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Eat a d!ck...Mariah's a lying drunk piece of hollywood trash...EM says he's squashed that bullsh*t, moving onto different things, and Nick is just dragging it out trying to get publicity from it....

"Gon' ruin my career you better get one" -Em-

Basically Nick's Career is talking about Eminem and getting publicity for it....some career.....
you're completely bi*ch made,I can smell your groupie pus*y from all the way over here...

i'm a Em fan....but if he dissed my wife & I was in a position to see him we'd f!ght...
 7 years ago '08        #27
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
anyone saying Eminem would get his a.ss whooped by Nick Cannon is tripping

Yes, Nick Cannon has a legitimate reason TO beat Em's a.ss, but that doesn't mean he can or will.

Like someone posted above, Nick Cannon had the "last word" like 5 interviews ago, yet still brings it up every chance he gets this dude is shook if he's losing so much sleep over this, talking about it non stop .... meanwhile Eminem is signing other artists and making new music

Nick Cannon is trying to prolong and use this 'beef' in anyway possible as a platform to further his so-called career just like he's trying to use Cory Gunz' buzz right now to further his so-called career but Cory Gunz doesn't want nothing to do with his lame a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #28
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Y2Dre said:
If a nicca disrespected my wife and mother of my kids you best believe I'm gonna have a problem with dude and want to check him. He's not being salty. He's standing up for his wife like a real man should.
No sh*t, but if he's going to stand up for his wife then he should DO IT and stop saying he's going to every three weeks but then never really do it.

As much I'm sure he would LOVE to, and as much as Eminem DESERVES to get his a.ss whooped by Cannon, realistically speaking.... it's not happening.

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 05-31-2011 at 12:17 PM..
 05-31-2011, 12:18 PM         #29
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
move on giggilo.... em wins for nick cannon still bothered by this...
 05-31-2011, 12:19 PM         #30
Swag Harder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga need to go sit down somwhere
 05-31-2011, 12:34 PM         #31
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick cannon had/has beef with Eminem, but realize his wife brought that on herself by doing the obsessed video. She provoked the current situation and got exactly what she asked for.
Getting mad about what some dude said that you(your wife) provoked and should have expected is a bi*ch move. It's some Kardashian / Paris Hilton stir the pot bi*ch sh*t.

The shots were fired back and forth nearly 2 years ago. He can be salty, but really it's over. Eminem did the smart thing and moved on from it and isn't bringing back to the surface via interviews and stuff. And honestly, why isn't Mariah saying a single thing? Really, woman or not it is her beef not Nicks.
 05-31-2011, 12:38 PM         #32
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you gonna ruin my career then you better get one
 7 years ago '06        #33
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Nick Cannon?

He's hilarious
 7 years ago '05        #34
Tr1angleOffense 4 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 785 785
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
Like someone posted above, Nick Cannon had the "last word" like 5 interviews ago, yet still brings it up every chance he gets this dude is shook if he's losing so much sleep over this, talking about it non stop .... meanwhile Eminem is signing other artists and making new music

[pic - click to view]

Nick need to just let this sh*t go
 7 years ago '04        #35
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Zo1987 said:
Get Em's d!ck out of ur a.ss, I like Em too but if he ever dissed one of my family, I would kick his a.ss. It's funny how people are hating on Nick Cannon but everyone hated Ja Rule when he made that line about Em's daughter. Em of all people should understand where Nick is coming from.
that was em's daughter u idiot. em has a personal beef with mariah, it's not like ja had a personal beef with hailie lol.. this whole situation is just retarded now. everybody stopped caring about this sh*t like a month after the warning came out. let it go dog, it's over. nick prob would fu*k em up but who cares? i didn't know rap beef with eminem escalates into fisticuffs? benzino been said he'd fu*k em up.. that beef ended with an eminem diss song just as this beef did lol.. benzino is probably still talking about em just as nick is, only difference... nick is more relevant than benzino

Last edited by dajerzeerat; 05-31-2011 at 01:26 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #36
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12139 12139
Nick Cannon is talknbout someobody having Body Guards around him

If I walked up on Nick he'd whistle to them body guards fuk is he talknbout
 7 years ago '10        #37
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 digitalboy said:
Expect a violent and harsh tweet from Royce.
this
 7 years ago '11        #38
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
waiting for the new mariah n nick diss track........
 7 years ago '10        #39
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 3758 3758
so people think em would get his a.ss kicked by nick cannon???

seriously nick cannon???

i hope were going with more than the black and white thing.

nick cannon with hands??? seriously. i saw some sh*t he had at the PALMs in Vegas on showtime @ like 3am....

but seriously nick cannon, hands, a.ss kicking, eminem, bloody battle, all in one sentence???

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #40
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,080 | Props total: 225 225

[video - click to view]

Can't believe I never heard this until now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy