May 31 - Muslim girl, 19, 'stoned to death after taking part in beauty contest'

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2011, 05:36 AM         #61
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to nuke the entire middle east yet?
 7 years ago '04        #62
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
R.I.P to her...n*ggas in here sound mad ignorant though, don't always believe the bs the media feeds you, there's a reason you never hear good news in our media about the arab world...the media wants you to think the whole middle east is just savage extremist muslims, and the muslims living in the US are somehow connected to terrorism.
 7 years ago '10        #63
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 datVAkid said:
Religion doesnt make people stupid... your stupid for thinking that
THere are just stupid people in a religion, just like there are stupid people everywhere
Co-Sign.

People will use any excuse to hate all of religion. It really shows how biased they are lawl.

I swear this religious hate is so similar to racism its not even funny lol. Wanna know why then check this out:

datVAkid said:
Being black doesnt make people stupid... your stupid for thinking that
THere are just stupid people in the black race, just like there are stupid people in all races.
Same sh*t different toilet.
 FalconBuddha said:
More people have died in the name of religion than anything else in history
You take away religion and people will die for something else which is why its stupid to focus on religion only and ignore the specifics.

The specifics is what caused the deaths. People with their own motives, corruption, extremists, fakes etc.

If people actually looked at it in a non biased way we would actually get somewhere.

There are only two sides the good and the bad the sooner you realize this the better.

Last edited by Bass G; 06-01-2011 at 09:00 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #64
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
Religion can inspire the best and worst actions in humans. Sad as a muslim to year that Sharia law is still the norm in places around the world. RIP to the girl.
 7 years ago '07        #65
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
bomb them, lets start fresh

rip baby girl
 06-01-2011, 07:42 AM         #66
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
I dont care about which religion it is, religion makes people do the stupidest things, especially when people take it to the extreme. I dont get why people cant just live their own lives without needing to satisfy some "greater being".

I honestly dont know what side im on in this but whether religion is the reason for it to happen,(which i doubt,)or its the crutch that people hide behind to make their actions seem like they are legitimate,people flock to and follow these ppl and commit horrendous atrocities in the name of said religion.This applies to almost every single religion....Muslims and Christians are just the worst examples.More people have died in "The name of God/Allah"Than for any other reason...just saying,if not it wasnt religion they would probably find another way to use the weak minded for their causes that are perversions of the very ideas.
 06-01-2011, 08:30 AM         #67
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
All this talk about religion, like you all are so much better. We just let the catholic church pay people off for letting the priests fu*k little boys in the a.ss... Dumb a.ss people will hate whoever the media tells you to.
n*gga they were sayin fu*k religion in general, not just islam. the point u just made about catholics is exactly why people were sayin fu*k religion.
 7 years ago '07        #68
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 pa_general said:
Islam, stupid a.ss religion created by men to a.ssert their authority over women. Anybody who follows it is an idiot.
you are a fu*king idiot beyond belief...anyways r.i.p to this girl, it's so stupid how unjustified some k!llings our these days
 06-01-2011, 08:31 AM         #69
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do realize that our American society still uses the death penalty, correct? We live in a (technically) secular state and we still manage to k!ll our own citizens without religious doctrine to promote it. Whether it's stoning or lethal injection, capital punishment is capital punishment, regardless of it's "humane."

It's not about religion, it's about antiquated forms of punishment. This shouldn't be a moment to condemn Muslims or or the Middle East (Especially considering it happened in the Ukraine), but the act of capital punishment itself.

What a culture deems morally reprehensible is one thing. The severity of the punishment is a completely different story.

And China, a country, with essentially little to no religious ties, led the league in executions with 470 last year. But yeah, religion is definitely the problem here.
 06-01-2011, 08:34 AM         #70
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the shyt we take for granted........ yeah its not perfect over here either but people over here wont k!ll u over that bull shyt......
 7 years ago '07        #71
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 nayfromdachi said:

DEBUNKED --- BLAME A PSYCHOTIC CLASSMATE AND NOT ISLAM OR MUSLIMS
so everybody missed this or just decided not the acknowledge this mans post?

/thread
 7 years ago '05        #72
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
Jesus wasnt in the Koran.... so those with sin can throw stones too

shorty was cute tho, such a shame
 7 years ago '10        #73
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
This fu*king sh*t has got to stop
 7 years ago '06        #74
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
Its not the religion, but there are over a billion Muslims in the world.... You're telling me the majority can't start making commercials or pamphlets to educate these ignorant farm animals...Or publicly denounce this behavior?

C'mon son, you don't see Catholics getting bombed for speaking up against the Molesters...
 7 years ago '04        #75
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
wow..smh
 7 years ago '07        #76
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 EscoNore said:
R.I.P to her...n*ggas in here sound mad ignorant though, don't always believe the bs the media feeds you, there's a reason you never hear good news in our media about the arab world...the media wants you to think the whole middle east is just savage extremist muslims, and the muslims living in the US are somehow connected to terrorism.
I agree you can't believe all the media feeds you.... but the middle east IS full of savages, I have family in Egypt and UAE and there is a massive religious war going on , Christians being k!lled daily, church burnings, etc.
 7 years ago '06        #77
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 datVAkid said:
Religion doesnt make people stupid... your stupid for thinking that
THere are just stupid people in a religion, just like there are stupid people everywhere
Religion does make people stupid, cause they're living they're lives according to hand me down stories with no proof of sh*t. "Just Have Faith" is code for I don't have any legit answers so just believe.
 7 years ago '05        #78
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
 lasstr8 said:
Shows how much you know.......Jesus is actually referenced more times in the Quran than in the Bible....
cool i learn something new everyday.....so Muslims believe in Jesus, but they don't believe he is an incarnation of God, and was just a precursor to Muhammad interesting

so i guess their like, fukk all that stuff jesus was talking bout, its stone time..... that's crazy
 7 years ago '07        #79
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
fu*k islam and fu*k allah
 7 years ago '05        #80
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
retards
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy