Skip Bayless to Chris Broussard: “You Sold Your Soul To Get Close to Lebron”

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #61
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 1110 1110
 wtr1906 said:
/thread
this n*gga skip is the biggest troll of all time who hates on LeBron all day goddamn @ n*ggas dat think Skip is speaking the truth if u really listen to this dude you'll see how much of an idiot he really is
 7 years ago '10        #62
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
WHEN Skip talks i seriously doubt that he can be serious a quarter of the time
seriously speaking in all the years that LBJ has been in the league i have never heard him refer to himself as the best player
2nd the BS about the lebron trying to surpass Jordan and that HS thing is crap
anyone that plays basketball know that the 1st numbers usually chosen are 23 Mj, 1 tmac, 3 AI, 8 AND NOW 24 kobe etc. he did not give himself the name "King" James or chosen one. it was the media and prob. his friends and fans in HS. just like ai is the answer, and paul pierce is the truth, and krillinko is ak47, its a nickname. as for changing the number he prob knew he was going to the heat and knew that they retired mj's number and decided to do it b4 hand.
lastly now anytime skip tries to bring up an argument and refers to what an athlete says the opposing analyst can easily state that, that is not the truth even though he said it. that is exactly what he sayin to chris, it makes no sense.
 7 years ago '06        #63
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18864 18864
this was yesterday morning? I need to start watching FirstTake again man...
 7 years ago '09        #64
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
but skips favorite players are vince young and brett farve??
 7 years ago '08        #65
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Wshnation said:
Skip only talks the truth fu*k that n*gga broussard half black half while a.ss n*gga
whats being mixed gotta do with it? im half black half white and ill pull ur bi*ch and mother at the same time.
 7 years ago '10        #66
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 nitetrain8601 said:
Skip spoke the truth. He should've never questioned his journalistic credibility. By doing that, he opened up Pandora's box and Skip went after it. Only reason why Broussard got a job is because he's LeBron's lapdog in the media.
tune in to the finals to watch the heat
 7 years ago '06        #67
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,685 | Props total: 8638 8638
 WiLL i AM said:
its not disrectpul. but dont fu*kin act like it wasnt MJ that made that NUMBER world wide known and even made ppl have it as their fav number...like he did to Bron

dont act like lebron didnt do all his bullsh*t he started out as after MJ. ur fu*kin lyin to urself if u think otherwise
lebron wasnt the first person to wear 23 after MJ retired and wont be the last.

i dont get the hate for number he paying homage MJ was his favorite basketball player.

the only thing i agree about with skip is he hasnt lived up to the hype when he took the name king james and he isnt that great of a clutch shooter.

besides that lebron is a great player future hall of famer and he is better than wade.
 7 years ago '06        #68
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
yo that white skin n*gga looks like that n*gga from chappelle show
 7 years ago '04        #69
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 789 789
people don't know how hard it is to troll while having a sound argument

Skip does it well
 7 years ago '05        #70
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
Chris was mad as sh*t....look at his face any time skip calls him LeChris LMAO I think one dude chris had to tell skip to Stop it....skip didn't tho
 7 years ago '10        #71
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
Broussard looked blown as sh*t n*gga had the face on
 05-31-2011, 03:02 AM         #72
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #73
htownlntc 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 1 1
 JCyclops said:
Neither one mentioned that MJ's jersey is retired by the Heat
Question: Did Lebron James hint at leaving Cleveland for Miami when he announced that he no longer would be wearing #23 last season?

"Miami -- Basking in the glow of a victory over the Heat, Cavs superstar LeBron James looked over at his idol sitting in the stands at AmericanAirlines Arena on Thursday night and made a command decision.
Out of respect to Michael Jordan, who sat courtside and watched James score 34 points, James said he is planning on switching his number after this season from No. 23 to No. 6. It just sort of came out, but it was obvious he's been thinking about it for a while." - November 13, 2009.

#23 was retired by the Miami Heat and Pat Riley in 2003.

"On April 12, 2003, the Miami Heat retired his jersey, hanging it from the arena's rafters. As the Heat unveiled the half-Chicago Bulls, half-Wizards jersey, Riley said no Heat player will wear the number again.

"In honor of your greatness and for all you've done for the game of basketball - and not just the NBA, but for all the fans around the world - we want to honor you tonight and hang your jersey, No. 23, from the rafters," Riley said at midcourt. "No one will ever wear No. 23 for the Miami Heat. You're the best."
 7 years ago '05        #74
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21054 21054
Skip speaks the truth. Anyone with any kind of sense can see that Broussard is all over LeBron's balls. However, the journalist that truly is ALL OVER LeBron's d!ck is this fat fu*k beat writer that switched cities just to keep his nose up LeBron's a.ss:

[pic - click to view]

fu*king Brian Windhorst

487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 05-31-2011, 03:42 AM         #75
CharlieThrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
damn wassup with the hate for broussard u f*gs have some weird feelings.

on why u hate ppl. but skip bayless is full of sh*t nothing he said can be taken't seriously
:agreement6::agreement6:
 05-31-2011, 03:43 AM         #76
CharlieThrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
ESPN is slowly turning into WWE. Skip is kept around to go against the grain, even if he knows he's wrong. ESPN wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if there was no opposition on matters like this, but it's getting more and more ridiculous.

And Skip's argument "oh you believe what he told you?" is idiotic -- what more do you want exactly? There's no more concrete proof than when the actual person tells you so.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 05-31-2011, 04:03 AM         #77
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
whats being mixed gotta do with it? im half black half white and ill pull ur bi*ch and mother at the same time.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL AHAHAHAHA YOUSA n*gga FOR THIS!!!!!! so high.
 7 years ago '06        #78
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 illogik said:
I want to punch through my tv whenever I see broussard on tv

You'd break your bi*ch a.ss wrist.
 7 years ago '07        #79
That Nigga 390 heat pts390
space
space
$6,562 | Props total: 16491 16491
fu*k bron
 7 years ago '11        #80
yungstubs 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
 JCyclops said:
Neither one mentioned that MJ's jersey is retired by the Heat
hmm interesting... i never knew that so why did LeBron make it seem like it was his decision to wear 6 and not that it was mandatory
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy