Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Skip spoke the unadulterated truth right there. He shut both of those dudes' arguments down.
 05-30-2011, 10:41 PM         #42
buckeyemcgee21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Skip should have said "So why did he choose Bill Russell's number then?"

Bill's legacy, and movement is surpassed by none in the history of Basketball. He's almost the Jack Rob of the NBA.

skip know better
1. the players from this era didnt grow up on bill russell,so while his accomplishments are respected,they arent idolized

2. skip uses rings to measure how great a player is,so by that logic he'd have to say bill was the best to ever play...and he dont wanna do that
 7 years ago '11        #43
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
haha skip tell it how it is
 7 years ago '09        #44
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
 Wshnation said:
Skip only talks the truth fu*k that n*gga broussard half black half while a.ss n*gga
half WHILE????
n*gga the letter L isn't close to the letter T on the keyboard
 05-30-2011, 10:59 PM         #45
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skip bayless is on first take basically for shock value....when u say some outlandish sh*t and put a good meaning behind it your guranteed viewers
 7 years ago '04        #46
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Broussard was actually upset. It was not one of those playful stephen a smith moments. Skip struck a nerve with the sold your soul comment. I have to agree with skip on this one though. Broussard talks about lebron in such a manner like he is part of the nike organization.
 7 years ago '07        #47
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
Skip stay getting under n*ggas skin.Esepecially Steven A Smith.He be tellin the truth tho.them n*ggas think labron can do no wrong.
 05-31-2011, 12:20 AM         #48
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
skip is the man...i watch 1st n 10 almost every morning and he speaks the truth ppl dont wann hear

and this dude chris is ALWAYS on lebrons d!ck...
I agree with Skip on some things, but for the most part, he gives his personal opinion and say fucc the facts. If he dont care to much 4 a person or team, he sh*ts on em.
 7 years ago '04        #49
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985
 7 years ago '07        #50
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
my n*gga skip!!!!

7 years ago '05        #51
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,100 | Props total: 4231 4231
 nitetrain8601 said:
Skip spoke the truth. He should've never questioned his journalistic credibility. By doing that, he opened up Pandora's box and Skip went after it. Only reason why Broussard got a job is because he's LeBron's lapdog in the media.
yea.... thought skip pushed it with the "souled your soul", but chris opened the door for it

@ his face when said "Oh, I'll take that to the bank" he gets on some bill o'reilly sh*t, but dude is hilarious

Last edited by JimDinO77; 05-31-2011 at 12:27 AM..
 05-31-2011, 12:27 AM         #52
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skip Bayless acts like his wife gets moist watching LeBron wen he on tv.
 05-31-2011, 12:35 AM         #53
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
I really don't understand Skip's role at ESPN. When he speaks, it kinda seems like he belongs on Fox News. It always seems like he is more about putting his comment out there rather than putting any kind of fact out there. He seems more like a sports personality rather than an analyst or broadcaster or reporter.

He's there because they have a debate type segment to their popular morning show, and they need a smart, credible individual who can argue the "opposite" view points, and do in a smart way. Lets be real, nobody would watch if everyone agreed all the time. If you ever pay attention, they give the rookies (aka celebs and athletes) the easy obvious answers, and skip has to make the other answer seem logical.

That said......Skip just went in on this one. Better believe putting down another ESPN analyst like that is going to get noticed by the brass. Skip spoke the truth tho, so you can't get too mad about that.
 7 years ago '05        #54
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 JimDinO77 said:
yea.... thought skip pushed it with the "souled your soul", but chris opened the door for it

@ his face when said "Oh, I'll take that to the bank" he gets on some bill o'reilly sh*t, but dude is hilarious
sold.....
 7 years ago '04        #55
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 marcusaka50 said:
skip gets paid to hate.

you cant name another person like him or close too.

lebron didnt come out and say im king james the media gave him that name.

who wouldnt take on that name really.at the age of 17.

how is wearing the number 23 disrespectful to MJ?

people kissing MJ a.ss too much.

its like players join the nba to see who can come closer to MJ or be better if not your whole career dont mean sh*t.

i have never ever been a lebron james fan but i hope the heat wins because this sh*t is ridiculous.
No, LeBron had the name before the media. Same thing with Chosen One. The thing is, the media stuck moreso with King James as it had a better ring to it and sounded less like an as*hole's nickname. LeBron got both tatooed on him though with a huge a.ss "Chosen 1ne" on his back.
 7 years ago '05        #56
j-real 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
speak always speakin the truth
 7 years ago '06        #57
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 JimDinO77 said:
"souled your soul"
 7 years ago '04        #58
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
ESPN is slowly turning into WWE. Skip is kept around to go against the grain, even if he knows he's wrong. ESPN wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if there was no opposition on matters like this, but it's getting more and more ridiculous.

And Skip's argument "oh you believe what he told you?" is idiotic -- what more do you want exactly? There's no more concrete proof than when the actual person tells you so.
 7 years ago '04        #59
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,114 | Props total: 5400 5400
Some of y'all may say Skip is a hater (and he very damn well may be), but you gotta have balls of fu*king steel to look another journalist dead in his eyes and tell him he sold his journalistic soul to get close to LeBron. Goddamn.
 7 years ago '05        #60
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,024 | Props total: 537 537
skip[ do makecats angry but i wish more cats were like him and stephan a and just stand on what they believe instead of playing the middle and kissing a.ss. he even challenged wayne when he was on... but hate skip or love him u can be a.ssured he beleives what he says and dont back down like alot of other espn so called analyst
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy