Lauren London Says She Was Engaged To Lil Wayne & Not A One Night Stand

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
daboahmiz 
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 171 171
 freshtoodef said:
she was fu*king with neef from the young gunz too but you wont hear about that in no interviews lol

i ain't even gon hold u my nig (pause), i live here in Philly, and i ain't hear about this until my lil' sister told me last year....
that's a come up for young neef buck...
 7 years ago '04        #42
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Brainwave said:

[pic - click to view]

In a new interview Lauren London opens up for the first time about her once private relationship with former beau & baby daddy Lil Wayne which produced their son Cameron Carter. In it she reveals that not only were the two not a one night stand as many perceived but they were actually engaged to be married and gave their love a chance on more than one occasion.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #43
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
"People see the Lil Wayne persona and think they know who he really is"

Is she talking about Lil Wayne on or off the drugs?
 7 years ago '07        #44
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 stogz said:
any b*tch who fux an ugly rich dude that has tats all over his face...... is probably a wh0ore. When theses.luts are in high school dreaming of their perfect life, they don't describe a f**ked up looking dude with tats on his face and a kid out of wedlock. These bi*ches are superficial gold diggers... so to think that these bi*ches stopped dreaming of a barbie dreamhouse with ken and a perfect life, to having a kid with a drug addicted hobbit because of 'love' is a lie. It's the lie they tell to themselves because they don't want to be perceived as what they are... wh0ores!

... and I ain't judging weezy's looks. I'm going off of what every wh0ore I've ever known stated they wanted. Typical clean cut husband (athlete or something like), rich, marriage, dream house, big ring, take dude home to meet mom... all that typical fantasy sh*t. Weezy don't fit that... so, obviously the bi*ch was looking for financial security. Them B-list movies that come about every once-in-awhile do not pay all that well.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:..somebody please give this man, a rock standing ovation!!! That gif fits this post perfectly
 7 years ago '07        #45
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 bobbysteels18 said:
Man can them pic's going any faster...
..n*gga how fast were your fingers moving across the keyboard when you were typing that comment?
 7 years ago '10        #46
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
Why Wayne aint wife that???
 7 years ago '06        #47
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
weezy winnin
 7 years ago '05        #48
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
she can't be serious.....but who gaf. she's #losing and weezy is #winning. so she just joined a bandwagon of bi*ches in line and said she was up next for a kid #smh
 7 years ago '05        #49
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 stogz said:
any b*tch who fux an ugly rich dude that has tats all over his face...... is probably a wh0ore. When theses.luts are in high school dreaming of their perfect life, they don't describe a f**ked up looking dude with tats on his face and a kid out of wedlock. These bi*ches are superficial gold diggers... so to think that these bi*ches stopped dreaming of a barbie dreamhouse with ken and a perfect life, to having a kid with a drug addicted hobbit because of 'love' is a lie. It's the lie they tell to themselves because they don't want to be perceived as what they are... wh0ores!

... and I ain't judging weezy's looks. I'm going off of what every wh0ore I've ever known stated they wanted. Typical clean cut husband (athlete or something like), rich, marriage, dream house, big ring, take dude home to meet mom... all that typical fantasy sh*t. Weezy don't fit that... so, obviously the bi*ch was looking for financial security. Them B-list movies that come about every once-in-awhile do not pay all that well.
ether is a dish best served cold....
 05-31-2011, 03:59 AM         #50
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga Wayne had her name on his arm
 05-31-2011, 04:04 AM         #51
CharlieThrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6:
 05-31-2011, 05:05 AM         #52
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what, the chick would've probably had cats believing this foolishnes except for the fact that she was also messing with Trey Songz-after she was pregnant -fail/thread.
 05-31-2011, 05:13 AM         #53
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what, the chick would've probably had cats believing this foolishnes except for the fact that she was also messing with Trey Songz-after she was pregnant -fail/thread.
 7 years ago '07        #54
timdog 925 heat pts925
space
space
$30,505 | Props total: 15063 15063
 7 years ago '07        #55
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
whatever helps you sleep at night
 05-31-2011, 11:33 AM         #56
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
bi*ch is fu*kin badd. i know that. weezy shoulda kept that
that's why you should keep a chick....because she looks good? You do realize he sees...bad bi*ches everyday right?
 05-31-2011, 11:34 AM         #57
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy1982 said:
according to ...who? Oh wait, you hang with Trey Songz?
 7 years ago '10        #58
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Hotboy1982 said:
I don't remember exactly what he said...but Lil Wayne did play her while she was pregnant?

Let me guess...because she's a female she should only be caught obsessing over one dude right? Even though that same dude is busy doin him??

Come on yall...some of yall soundin ignorant
 7 years ago '04        #59
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
thing is tho if ur gonna marry a famous drug addict with access to drugs and pus*y ANY MINUTE ON THE CLOCK u have to know they r gonna do them... i guess she was smarter then he was tho i a.ssume shes getting paid
 7 years ago '10        #60
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
How ya go a.ssume she was a wh0ore cuz she had da n*gga baby? Don't he got a bunch of other kids too? If this bi*ch is a smut then wayne is an idiot cuz this n*gga is splashing in wh0ores raw...

N n*ggas talkin bout Wayne couldn't Fuk if he was a regular n*gga like fukin bad bi*ches is hard...ya n*ggas must not be getting pus*y or fukin dueces...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago