Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
any b*tch who fux an ugly rich dude that has tats all over his face...... is probably a wh0ore. When theses.luts are in high school dreaming of their perfect life, they don't describe a f**ked up looking dude with tats on his face and a kid out of wedlock. These bi*ches are superficial gold diggers... so to think that these bi*ches stopped dreaming of a barbie dreamhouse with ken and a perfect life, to having a kid with a drug addicted hobbit because of 'love' is a lie. It's the lie they tell to themselves because they don't want to be perceived as what they are... wh0ores!

... and I ain't judging weezy's looks. I'm going off of what every wh0ore I've ever known stated they wanted. Typical clean cut husband (athlete or something like), rich, marriage, dream house, big ring, take dude home to meet mom... all that typical fantasy sh*t. Weezy don't fit that... so, obviously the bi*ch was looking for financial security. Them B-list movies that come about every once-in-awhile do not pay all that well.
could not have been said any better
 05-30-2011, 09:40 PM         #22
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
any b*tch who fux an ugly rich dude that has tats all over his face...... is probably a wh0ore. When theses.luts are in high school dreaming of their perfect life, they don't describe a f**ked up looking dude with tats on his face and a kid out of wedlock. These bi*ches are superficial gold diggers... so to think that these bi*ches stopped dreaming of a barbie dreamhouse with ken and a perfect life, to having a kid with a drug addicted hobbit because of 'love' is a lie. It's the lie they tell to themselves because they don't want to be perceived as what they are... wh0ores!

... and I ain't judging weezy's looks. I'm going off of what every wh0ore I've ever known stated they wanted. Typical clean cut husband (athlete or something like), rich, marriage, dream house, big ring, take dude home to meet mom... all that typical fantasy sh*t. Weezy don't fit that... so, obviously the bi*ch was looking for financial security. Them B-list movies that come about every once-in-awhile do not pay all that well.

7 years ago '06        #23
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
this broad is so sad man....she wanted status so bad she was willing to be a smut....
 7 years ago '10        #24
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 stogz said:

mtva24 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

ANOTHER Round of appluase for this man:agreement6:
 05-30-2011, 09:48 PM         #25
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:

Very well said. She still bad though
 7 years ago '10        #26
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
I think she hurt wayne
 7 years ago '04        #27
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Stogz spittin that real but If she met & been with dude since 15 then I wouldn't say that she's a hoe, just played a hoe position.
 7 years ago '10        #28
Turn2Pioneer 
space
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
that bi*ch wouldnt of fu*ked lil wayne if he wasnt lil wayne period
Name one other n*gga who look like that that get them type of women?? If thats what she really wanted she couldn't find all that in a regular guy? wh0ore.
 7 years ago '07        #29
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 stogz said:

Where u from dog? Da hood or da burns?
 7 years ago '10        #30
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 stogz said:

I know it's hard to believe...but not every girl wants a rich dude and a big house or ring. I've seen that 1st hand. You been focusing on the wrong broads

Yea there are ones out there who only want that...the same way there are dudes who only care about gettin pussi. She might have been naive but it doesn't mean she aint really like homie
 7 years ago '06        #31
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
 stogz said:

jesus if half the women in heard this their pride would be feel like sh*t deep down.
 7 years ago '04        #32
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 stogz said:

n*gga u ain't never lied...
 7 years ago '04        #33
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
damn, even with nassatall, that chick is bad...
 7 years ago '11        #34
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
That Lauren London GIF though
 7 years ago '09        #35
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 stogz said:
any b*tch who fux an ugly rich dude that has tats all over his face...... is probably a wh0ore.
yup 100

/thread

dumb wh0ore
 7 years ago '04        #36
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
i bet she got sum good a.ss pus*y!!!
 7 years ago '05        #37
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 ATL 770 said:

Second verse is about her:

I met her after the fame
And she aint even like me but I got her after the game
Mami was a nice piece, young Cali sweet thang
Made her into wifey, and then reality changed
It was going good...I was happy again
But then things got rapidly strange
And it had to be Wayne
She was still a virgin
What more could I ask from a dame
But I was a bastard...I asked for the pain
Now my a.ss in the rain
And she got a new life...the picture flipped
And none of it includes Weezy, or his bullsh*t (sh*t)
And I remember the Bahamas for the weekend
We was freaking in the suite
And she looked sweet enough to beat it up
Till we began to sleep and I
I'm dreaming 'bout the Victoria Secret lingerie
Told me keep it..she aint want moms to see it
And just think I once saw it on the girl's body
Now all I'm seeing is nobody

And this one:

Ain't this song about her too?

[video - click to view]

05-31-2011, 12:02 AM         #38
MissTatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:

7 years ago '05        #39
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
she was fu*king with neef from the young gunz too but you wont hear about that in no interviews lol
 7 years ago '05        #40
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7653 7653
she got a FLAT a.ss b00ty.... almost like a asian..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now