Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
11253 pageviews
67 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Lauren London Says She Was Engaged To Lil Wayne & Not A One Night Stand

[pic - click to view]

In a new interview Lauren London opens up for the first time about her once private relationship with former beau & baby daddy Lil Wayne which produced their son Cameron Carter. In it she reveals that not only were the two not a one night stand as many perceived but they were actually engaged to be married and gave their love a chance on more than one occasion.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

ice

67 comments for "Lauren London Says She Was Engaged To Lil Wayne & Not A One Night Stand"

7 years ago '05        #2
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 677 677
bi*ch shut the fu*k up!!!! you know damn well Wayne was just bussin off and your snatch happened to be in the way.
 7 years ago '10        #3
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 jesusplay said:
she met wayne when she was 15? how old was wayne?

she from new orleans?? whhhhaaa?

Wayne was like 17 or 18
 7 years ago '05        #4
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Man can them pic's going any faster...
 7 years ago '07        #5
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,053 | Props total: 30339 30339
any b*tch who fux an ugly rich dude that has tats all over his face...... is probably a wh0ore. When theses.luts are in high school dreaming of their perfect life, they don't describe a f**ked up looking dude with tats on his face and a kid out of wedlock. These bi*ches are superficial gold diggers... so to think that these bi*ches stopped dreaming of a barbie dreamhouse with ken and a perfect life, to having a kid with a drug addicted hobbit because of 'love' is a lie. It's the lie they tell to themselves because they don't want to be perceived as what they are... wh0ores!

... and I ain't judging weezy's looks. I'm going off of what every wh0ore I've ever known stated they wanted. Typical clean cut husband (athlete or something like), rich, marriage, dream house, big ring, take dude home to meet mom... all that typical fantasy sh*t. Weezy don't fit that... so, obviously the bi*ch was looking for financial security. Them B-list movies that come about every once-in-awhile do not pay all that well.
 7 years ago '09        #6
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
 stogz said:
any b*tch who fux an ugly rich dude that has tats all over his face...... is probably a wh0ore. When theses.luts are in high school dreaming of their perfect life, they don't describe a f**ked up looking dude with tats on his face and a kid out of wedlock. These bi*ches are superficial gold diggers... so to think that these bi*ches stopped dreaming of a barbie dreamhouse with ken and a perfect life, to having a kid with a drug addicted hobbit because of 'love' is a lie. It's the lie they tell to themselves because they don't want to be perceived as what they are... wh0ores!

... and I ain't judging weezy's looks. I'm going off of what every wh0ore I've ever known stated they wanted. Typical clean cut husband (athlete or something like), rich, marriage, dream house, big ring, take dude home to meet mom... all that typical fantasy sh*t. Weezy don't fit that... so, obviously the bi*ch was looking for financial security. Them B-list movies that come about every once-in-awhile do not pay all that well.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #7
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
whatever helps her sleep at night

Last edited by Martel; 05-30-2011 at 08:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #8
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 stogz said:

daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn.............
 05-30-2011, 08:27 PM         #9
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you become un engaged you know how hard it is for a n*gga to put a ring on ya finger how does it get on then off

wayne dont wife em he one nights em
 7 years ago '06        #10
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
bi*ch tryin to get a show on bet like they already show her a.ss 5 times a week when atl come on
 7 years ago '05        #12
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1223 1223
The ol keep-a-nigah-baby!

hahahahahahahahahaha!
 05-30-2011, 08:45 PM         #13
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:

stogz always dropping the word

Basically Wayne was tellin her what she needed to hear. got that. then dropped her and she tryin to save face acting like they were engaged

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 05-30-2011 at 08:47 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #14
ATL 770 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 101 101

[video - click to view]

Second verse is about her:

I met her after the fame
And she aint even like me but I got her after the game
Mami was a nice piece, young Cali sweet thang
Made her into wifey, and then reality changed
It was going good...I was happy again
But then things got rapidly strange
And it had to be Wayne
She was still a virgin
What more could I ask from a dame
But I was a bastard...I asked for the pain
Now my a.ss in the rain
And she got a new life...the picture flipped
And none of it includes Weezy, or his bullsh*t (sh*t)
And I remember the Bahamas for the weekend
We was freaking in the suite
And she looked sweet enough to beat it up
Till we began to sleep and I
I'm dreaming 'bout the Victoria Secret lingerie
Told me keep it..she aint want moms to see it
And just think I once saw it on the girl's body
Now all I'm seeing is nobody

And this one:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #15
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
 stogz said:

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '09        #16
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 05-30-2011, 09:08 PM         #17
NycYankeePlyer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
Man can them pic's going any faster...
Lol this made me go back up and see how fast they going.
 05-30-2011, 09:17 PM         #18
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that bi*ch wouldnt of fu*ked lil wayne if he wasnt lil wayne period
 7 years ago '10        #19
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
lol dont nobody give a fu*k about this bi*ch or anything she talkin bout. she just fine as sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #20
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 NycYankeePlyer said:
Lol this made me go back up and see how fast they going.
haha need a dam pause button. Them t*ts and a.ss are going by to fast to get a good view lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now