Evo 3D Coming Out End of June?

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 116
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
 Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #141
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,919 | Props total: 13337 13337
I grabbed it yesterday. 3D is decent. It look like them 3D TVs like u looking thru a window. I had it around 90% charged yesterday @ about 4pm. Played with it on and off. Not games n sh*t. Just texting and redownloading Apps I had on my 4G and around 9:45 when I got to my car it was on red (15%) I didn't even make any phone calls. So idk how y'all getting 16 hours outta this sh*t. Ima see what happens today on a full charge

And I read that the update they just released had bugs in it


Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 07-01-2011 at 07:47 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #142
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
Turn 4g off. Why keep it on if you're just texting? I've only turned mine on when trying to k!ll the battery..
 7 years ago '04        #143
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 14189 14189
coped my sh*t the day it dropped last week
i give it a 8 out of 10
and the 3D is raw, to the people complaining you just gotta know how to view the 3D content on it. like a regular 3D TV if you are right up on it basically inches away you will not get the 3D experience and the same thing applies to the phone. You will get the full experience if you look at the phone from a distance over a foot away.
 7 years ago '07        #144
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 251 251
Anybody uploaded any videos on youtube yet of the vid quality? I wanted to check it out.
 7 years ago '05        #145
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,919 | Props total: 13337 13337
Fully charged @ 8am. Red @ 3:45. About 8hr battery life.


16 hours my a.ss....
 7 years ago '07        #146
jhj26 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,966 | Props total: 1813 1813
:disdain2: how am i supposed to take road trips with that sh*t...
 7 years ago '04        #147
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Fully charged @ 8am. Red @ 3:45. About 8hr battery life.


16 hours my a.ss....
damn son, you must be on yours heavy all day?? Mine hasn't had a problem. Also if you did the update there's something that syncs all the time. It'll k!ll your battery. I think its htcsense.com that syncs crazy. Turn your syncs to manual and report back
 7 years ago '05        #148
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,919 | Props total: 13337 13337
 Gmitch528 said:
damn son, you must be on yours heavy all day?? Mine hasn't had a problem. Also if you did the update there's something that syncs all the time. It'll k!ll your battery. I think its htcsense.com that syncs crazy. Turn your syncs to manual and report back
I didn't even do that update cuz I read it had some bugs in it. Ill check my manual syncs tho. Thanks.

But I do keep my 4G on. Cuz it drains your battery less than having the 3G on all day.

So ill try to keep it off then just turn it on when I need to and see what that do
 7 years ago '04        #149
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I didn't even do that update cuz I read it had some bugs in it. Ill check my manual syncs tho. Thanks.

But I do keep my 4G on. Cuz it drains your battery less than having the 3G on all day.

So ill try to keep it off then just turn it on when I need to and see what that do
The wimax radio will destroy your battery (probably the major reason why you're only getting 8 hours). If you want to have something on thats good for your battery. Turn on wifi. If you're around wireless networks most of the day wifi actually will be better for your battery than both 3g or 4g. I would never turn that on unless you need to download something to your phone. as far as saving the battery goes wifi >>> 3g >>>> 4g... Try leaving 4g off and watch your battery life
 7 years ago '04        #150
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 14189 14189
only cut the 4g on when you actually use it
my battery life has been great.
FYI you can download 3D youtube videos and put them in my memory card folders
and the files will play as long as they are MP4
the videos I download are also in 720P/1080P high quality
 7 years ago '10        #151
DreDilla980 
space
avatar space
space
$1,681 | Props total: 29 29
 Javon23 said:
only cut the 4g on when you actually use it
my battery life has been great.
FYI you can download 3D youtube videos and put them in my memory card folders
and the files will play as long as they are MP4
the videos I download are also in 720P/1080P high quality
how did u dl the youtube vids off phone or on your pc then put on phone? and my batt life is good i do keep my wifi on all day
 7 years ago '05        #152
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,919 | Props total: 13337 13337
 Gmitch528 said:
The wimax radio will destroy your battery (probably the major reason why you're only getting 8 hours). If you want to have something on thats good for your battery. Turn on wifi. If you're around wireless networks most of the day wifi actually will be better for your battery than both 3g or 4g. I would never turn that on unless you need to download something to your phone. as far as saving the battery goes wifi >>> 3g >>>> 4g... Try leaving 4g off and watch your battery life
man my boy @ work told me the 4G is like wifi. And when the 3G is on its Constantly pulling data. which drains the battery. And I tried it on my Evo4G and my battery lasted longer.

When I'm @ home its str8 WiFi tho
 7 years ago '04        #153
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$20,946 | Props total: 7835 7835
 Gmitch528 said:
Turn 4g off. Why keep it on if you're just texting? I've only turned mine on when trying to k!ll the battery..
but i'm already paying $10 extra 4g plan sero premium why would I have to turn it off.
 7 years ago '04        #154
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
 THEINFAMOUS said:
man my boy @ work told me the 4G is like wifi. And when the 3G is on its Constantly pulling data. which drains the battery. And I tried it on my Evo4G and my battery lasted longer.

When I'm @ home its str8 WiFi tho
Yea man he had it all backwards. That 4g is crazy on the battery.. I could literally sit there and watch my og evo battery go down by a lot when I went 4 g...
 7 years ago '04        #155
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
 deziking said:
but i'm already paying $10 extra 4g plan sero premium why would I have to turn it off.
I hear you... But if you want that battery to last, you don't want that 4g on
 7 years ago '05        #156
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,874 | Props total: 8482 8482
 THEINFAMOUS said:


Dude from radio shack called me to come get one for $100 can't beat that. Ima grab it Thursday
n*ggas workin under the table like that.. i gotta get in wit these ppl..
 7 years ago '04        #157
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 14189 14189
 DreDilla980 said:
how did u dl the youtube vids off phone or on your pc then put on phone? and my batt life is good i do keep my wifi on all day
google a online youtube downloader. there are many sites out there where you can copy and paste a youtube link and download it in whatever quality the video was originally uploaded in
 7 years ago '05        #158
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,919 | Props total: 13337 13337
 critique_2k said:
n*ggas workin under the table like that.. i gotta get in wit these ppl..
That was with me trading in my 4G. I thot that deal was everywhere

Edit:
Battery life way better with 3G on. On my 4G it seemed like it drained the battery more tho.


Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 07-04-2011 at 05:22 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
110 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
43 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
116 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy