Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 20990 20990
 Blood Edge said:
is English your third language
 7 years ago '10        #62
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by StillScrappy
It aint that hard to hack I actually know a peson affliated with a hacking group, Im in collge now learning the basis, not very hard.

And you stop, pushing around the stereotype that all hackers are stuck in thier basement just hacking, u fool
1.Where did they get the information, that teaches them
2. Howd they pay for it.

My friend who hacks is a freaking executive, he had to learn that shiit. Trust me most of those indviduals are smart men and women looking for lulz in thier boring life ie the name of that group of hackers.
QUOTE=TEK2yuhDOME;19524189] @ you being in collge[/QUOTE]

7 years ago '04        #63
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Blood Edge said:
is English your third language
so you have no life either
 7 years ago '07        #64
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
2Pac is apparently alive and well in New Zealand because some dude who got popped wrote in his diary that 2Pac visited him?
 7 years ago '04        #65
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Blood Edge said:
rebug CFW already did that before Sony shut PSN down

if this hacker sticks to his word, sh*t will prolly go down right before E3

if u only have a ps3, get ready to be disappointed again
damn i only seen your weak a.ss reply to my sh*t but already knew you had no life
 7 years ago '04        #66
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
I find it ironic that these hackers are only inadvertently hurting the "people" that they are trying to f!ght for. All networks has holes but we don't need them exposed to the point where we can't enjoy something that is a necessity for some gamers which is MP Online. They are only doing more damage than good to the consumers who are stuck in the middle between this unnecessary war.
 05-31-2011, 08:10 AM         #67
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These dudes need to hack their way into some womens pants....for real,Sony makes bank off alot more than just playstation.I mean,im sorry that the real world isnt all they want i,but they are hurting the common folks as much as Sony...just like Wikileaks got military folks k!lled(complain about needing to know all you want,that kid hands are covered in blood and they worship him.)I dunno,just my opinion but they need to chill out.
 7 years ago '05        #68
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
wow at f*gs being on microsofts nuts so much they have to hack the competition
 7 years ago '05        #69
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
man can these guys leave sony alone damn
 05-31-2011, 09:15 AM         #70
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
so you have no life either
It's neither... neither.
 7 years ago '11        #71
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3057 3057
 bigboi2006 said:
I find it ironic that these hackers are only inadvertently hurting the "people" that they are trying to f!ght for. All networks has holes but we don't need them exposed to the point where we can't enjoy something that is a necessity for some gamers which is MP Online. They are only doing more damage than good to the consumers who are stuck in the middle between this unnecessary war.
The hackers who stole all the personal information and credit card info never said sh*t about doing it for the people it is obvious that they are low lifes and not "f!ghting for a cause". Nobody knows who did it but it is pretty clear that their priority is to steal from sony and disrupt the company.
 05-31-2011, 10:20 AM         #72
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CASH1 said:
Yo I think you missed the bigger story.

Tupac's apparently alive and well in New Zealand.
 7 years ago '04        #73
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Chimere said:
It's neither... neither.
I'm pretty sure "either" is the correct word in that sentence.
 7 years ago '05        #74
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 DJ EM Double said:
The hackers who stole all the personal information and credit card info never said sh*t about doing it for the people it is obvious that they are low lifes and not "f!ghting for a cause". Nobody knows who did it but it is pretty clear that their priority is to steal from sony and disrupt the company.
Just wondering, did the hackers USE any of the info that was stolen? I haven't heard or read about any identity theft case that was clear cut related to the sony hack job...the only one I read about was that dude who apparently had 2500 or something withdrawn from some account in europe but that was fishy anyway. If anon is behind this, they did it for the scare..the only way to hurt sony is to drive consumers away from them by tarnishing their reputation and I can't think of any better way than to scare consumers sh*tless so they wouldn't put their trust into sony again. Personally, I still use my ps3 and psn, but I have never and will never give them any real info other than an email.
 05-31-2011, 11:04 AM         #75
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
o well..glad i sold my sh*t..carry along
And nobody really cares. Go lie some more about joining the army
 7 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 Rubix said:
Just wondering, did the hackers USE any of the info that was stolen? I haven't heard or read about any identity theft case that was clear cut related to the sony hack job...the only one I read about was that dude who apparently had 2500 or something withdrawn from some account in europe but that was fishy anyway. If anon is behind this, they did it for the scare..the only way to hurt sony is to drive consumers away from them by tarnishing their reputation and I can't think of any better way than to scare consumers sh*tless so they wouldn't put their trust into sony again. Personally, I still use my ps3 and psn, but I have never and will never give them any real info other than an email.
If they were going to use it personally I think they would have done it back when Sony was making excuses and denying everything. Now the personal information and purchase history on the other hand that is worth a sh*t load of money to alot of people. If these guys were smart they would have sold off that information

Anonymous isn't behind it if they were they would have taken credit for the breach. This isn't their mo IMO I think after the Geohotz hack and Anonymous bombarding the servers whoever did it figured out the back door, I doubt they were planning originally to take everything I think they were screwing around and saw how lax security was and just went for it.

The store is being rebuilt from scratch I think it should be safe to buy stuff from them again but psn cards will always be the smartest choice.
 7 years ago '05        #77
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 DJ EM Double said:
If they were going to use it personally I think they would have done it back when Sony was making excuses and denying everything. Now the personal information and purchase history on the other hand that is worth a sh*t load of money to alot of people. If these guys were smart they would have sold off that information

Anonymous isn't behind it if they were they would have taken credit for the breach. This isn't their mo IMO I think after the Geohotz hack and Anonymous bombarding the servers whoever did it figured out the back door, I doubt they were planning originally to take everything I think they were screwing around and saw how lax security was and just went for it.

The store is being rebuilt from scratch I think it should be safe to buy stuff from them again but psn cards will always be the smartest choice.
My guess is that they WERE behind it but denied everything because homeland is involved now. They could face some serious time. I think if anybody else was behind this for malicious reasons, that a ton of identity fraud cases would have popped up by now but a month later and we've yet to hear anything.
 7 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 Rubix said:
My guess is that they WERE behind it but denied everything because homeland is involved now. They could face some serious time. I think if anybody else was behind this for malicious reasons, that a ton of identity fraud cases would have popped up by now but a month later and we've yet to hear anything.
The real Anonymous has been on the FBI watch list for years this wasn't the straw that broke the camels back, sh*t the feds have been after them from before the wiki leaks and the HB Gary hack. Anonymous is arrogant as hell if they did it they would take credit.

Its not to say somebody who is a.ssociated with them or even a member of the group didn't do it, but as a whole chances are the organization didn't have anything to do with it, and are being used as a scapegoat because Sony doesn't have any leads and they have to blame somebody.
 05-31-2011, 12:38 PM         #79
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CASH1 said:
Yo I think you missed the bigger story.

Tupac's apparently alive and well in New Zealand.
exactly what i was thinkin
 7 years ago '04        #80
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
microsoft wins...360 sales steady incline
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy