most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7614 7614
 DJ Krayzie said:
No lie, that would be the funniest sh*t ever if PSN got hacked an hour or two before Sony's E3 press conference. That would be some funny sh*t to watch play out live. Not trying to hate, just wanna see what the fu*k they would do lol.
That would make headlines, Sony would be sour about that
 7 years ago '11        #42
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
 P-Hill said:
I just linked your post on 4chan. Say bye bye.

Legion.

05-30-2011, 10:52 PM         #43
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought the hackers were doing this "for the people and consumers". All the consumers want to do is go a week without the PSN been inexplicably taken down as a security precaution, this has gotten out of hand. What good is this doing anyone anymore? I guess someones ego is through the roof but that's about it at this point.
 7 years ago '06        #44
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
I fu*king hate sony now, more power to them...sh*t I bought my set up for 6 bills and sold it for 3 when PSN went down.
 7 years ago '10        #45
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
 DuzzE said:
I was waiting 4 it

I'm The Dan said:
I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but anyone else see the opportunity for the Government to implement their online ID ideas?

Keep pushing this sh*t, then after one of these hacker groups does something big, then they push their online ID program that requires everyone that gets online to have an ID.

Man i hope not, the government will 4 damn sure push the online ID requirement in full effect ... Big Brother aint no joke
 05-30-2011, 11:07 PM         #46
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKastOne said:
I fu*king hate sony now, more power to them...sh*t I bought my set up for 6 bills and sold it for 3 when PSN went down.

I don't see the point in selling my ps3. Have plenty of SP games and most play 2k online.

Even if I got a 360 after e3, cause good forbid I buy one now and theres a price drop.
 7 years ago '10        #47
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
It aint that hard to hack I actually know a peson affliated with a hacking group, Im in collge now learning the basis, not very hard.
God, you'd think these lame geeks would be over getting bullied all their life already. They need to hack some v*gina into their lives instead.
btw, they're gonna take down the entire company?
And you stop, pushing around the stereotype that all hackers are stuck in thier basement just hacking, u fool
1.Where did they get the information, that teaches them
2. Howd they pay for it.

My friend who hacks is a freaking executive, he had to learn that shiit. Trust me most of those indviduals are smart men and women looking for lulz in thier boring life ie the name of that group of hackers.
 05-30-2011, 11:10 PM         #48
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
I say get a life, hacker, and move out of your mommy's basement and go discover what pus*y looks like.
For real, only a matter time tell they find a reason to hack MS. Those guys low life pc gamers probably. I don't see why any sane gamer would be cheering them on.

No saying all pc gamers are low lifes, just the hackers.
 05-30-2011, 11:11 PM         #49
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillScrappy said:
It aint that hard to hack I actually know a peson affliated with a hacking group, Im in collge now learning the basis, not very hard.

And you stop, pushing around the stereotype that all hackers are stuck in thier basement just hacking, u fool
2. Howd they pay for it.

My friend who hacks is a freaking executive, he had to learn that shiit. Trust me most of those indviduals are smart men and women looking for lulz in thier boring life ie the name of that group of hackers.
thats sad if true.
 7 years ago '10        #50
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
 matik23 said:
I say get a life, hacker, and move out of your mommy's basement and go discover what pus*y looks like.
Maybe you should move out your mother's basement and find something to do. Stop telling us your life story in a post disguised as an attack against hackers.

In fact why dont you give me some of your information
 7 years ago '10        #51
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
 Youngray22 said:
thats sad if true.
Why is it sad, please explain which part.
 05-30-2011, 11:29 PM         #52
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k sony
 7 years ago '10        #53
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
seriously? these kids need to grow up
 05-30-2011, 11:42 PM         #54
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillScrappy said:

2. Howd they pay for it.

@ you being in collge
 7 years ago '06        #55
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
So, the hacker's main goal at this point is to keep hurting the consumer? I don't get their motive anymore.
 7 years ago '07        #56
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
they should hack the Federal reserve bank accounts and fu*k up the economy.
 7 years ago '06        #57
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Go hack some government sh*t already leave Sony alone. n*ggas would like to play online without interruptions you know...
 7 years ago '07        #58
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 gordonshumway said:
im not impressed at all anymore! Hackers really need too step there game and wipe out everyones credit card debt-help us all out...big shout out to the hackers out there-keep doing ur thing
this.
 7 years ago '10        #59
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
*yawns*
 7 years ago '04        #60
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Ok so these are super nerds that don't care about being anal r*ped or being known as Sally the rest of there lives meaning there gay and have no lives
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy