Jim Tressel resigns as Ohio State's football coach

most viewed right now
 126
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,030 | Props total: 2059 2059
 titanreese said:
5 starters still suspended for first 5 games

I understand they could lose 2 of those games, but Osu still has talent.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 7 years ago '09        #102
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 Javon23 said:
The AD knew about this sh*t from day 1
He is next to go..............
sh*t he should have had hard copies of the evidence, nothing would have fell on him if he notified a higher power. But like I said, I will wait until all this clears in a couple years after the sanctions.
 7 years ago '06        #103
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1375 1375
 Javon23 said:
Ohio State never rebuilds we reload
if the NCAA allows us to contend for a title "this season" we still have a chance
we have arguably the best freshmen QB in the nation ready to play. (Braxton Miller)
I doubt NCAA does anything to OSU this year but OSU will be lucky to go 4-1 I think they will lose to Miami and MSU but were see
 7 years ago '04        #104
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 5056 5056
 Javon23 said:
Ohio State never rebuilds we reload
if the NCAA allows us to contend for a title "this season" we still have a chance
we have arguably the best freshmen QB in the nation ready to play. (Braxton Miller)
Not after they go on probation.



He's going to be ghost come next year.
 7 years ago '04        #105
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 14293 14293
 titanreese said:
I doubt NCAA does anything to OSU this year but OSU will be lucky to go 4-1 I think they will lose to Miami and MSU but were see
you will know them soon

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Javon23; 05-30-2011 at 11:34 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #106
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1375 1375
 kmstokes said:
I understand they could lose 2 of those games, but Osu still has talent.
I never said they didnt have talent but there NC dreams were crushed in my opinion when thoses 5 starters got suspended
 05-30-2011, 11:35 AM         #107
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Not after they go on probation.



He's going to be ghost come next year.
He'll transfer to another school like Seantrel Hendersen did after the USC probations
 7 years ago '04        #108
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 14293 14293
 titanreese said:
I never said they didnt have talent but there NC dreams were crushed in my opinion when thoses 5 starters got suspended
not really because ohio state didn't expect many of them to be there anyway
big time programs already have people in waiting for those positions
hungry 4 & 5 star recruits waiting to get a chance to earn that spot.
Ohio State will be fine
 7 years ago '06        #109
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1375 1375
Did they every decide on what the conference names are going to be in the Big 10??
 7 years ago '04        #110
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 14293 14293
 titanreese said:
Did they every decide on what the conference names are going to be in the Big 10??
LEGENDS: Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern

LEADERS: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin
 7 years ago '08        #111
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730
These n*ggas gonna get buried worse than USC, Ray Small might wanna go ahead and change his name


Better hope you keep your recruits
 7 years ago '04        #112
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,113 | Props total: 4589 4589
 Javon23 said:
LEGENDS: Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern

LEADERS: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin
I thought they were throwing that Legends and Leaders sh*t out?
 7 years ago '09        #113
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
All you tOhio State fans talking about what these incoming freshmen are going to do? If I'm a OSU 2011 recruit and I haven't attended classes, I'm already going on other visits this summer. I'm transferring. Simple as that. If I'm a 2010 recruit, I'm having my HS head coach or someone close to me put feelers out there for who needs players at whatever position I am bc once the hearing comes, I'm transferring.

If you're an OSU fan, this sh*t is gonna hurt. HURT. Nebraska is about to run the Big 10

You can talk all that money sh*t but the NCAA is under scrutiny bc most ppl think they are going soft on schools that have $$ (which is true) OSU is too dirty to slide. "Lack of institutional control" doesn't even scratch the surface on this one. OSU's been dirty for a decade if not longer

Auburn, Tennessee you next :nasmad:
 05-30-2011, 11:52 AM         #114
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  




 05-30-2011, 11:53 AM         #115
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Spartans are gonna eat real good off this one....

Them Ohio State de-commits are going to look real good in green and white...
 7 years ago '10        #116
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '10        #117
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,981 | Props total: 2945 2945
 CutKidd21 said:
All you tOhio State fans talking about what these incoming freshmen are going to do? If I'm a OSU 2011 recruit and I haven't attended classes, I'm already going on other visits this summer. I'm transferring. Simple as that. If I'm a 2010 recruit, I'm having my HS head coach or someone close to me put feelers out there for who needs players at whatever position I am bc once the hearing comes, I'm transferring.

If you're an OSU fan, this sh*t is gonna hurt. HURT. Nebraska is about to run the Big 10

You can talk all that money sh*t but the NCAA is under scrutiny bc most ppl think they are going soft on schools that have $$ (which is true) OSU is too dirty to slide. "Lack of institutional control" doesn't even scratch the surface on this one. OSU's been dirty for a decade if not longer

Auburn, Tennessee you next :nasmad:
Naa not happening

I Wonder If Ohio States A.D will resign and how many recruits gone jump sh*t




  283 - 114 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 71% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '09        #118
agony orton 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 49 49
so basically the players who promised him they are comin back did it for no reason at all..cuz he up and quits...they coulda went to the draft for that
 7 years ago '06        #119
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1375 1375
 JFamis said:
I thought they were throwing that Legends and Leaders sh*t out?
Thats what I thought.....I thought the Big 10 Commish said he heard how everyone thought the names were stupid and was going to change them??????

if not.....Big 10 Conference name selections failed


Last edited by titanreese; 05-30-2011 at 12:08 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #120
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 agony orton said:
so basically the players who promised him they are comin back did it for no reason at all..cuz he up and quits...they coulda went to the draft for that
They should come back. They started all this dumb sh*t. Obviously they don't give a fu*k about that program

If I was an tOSU fan, I'd never want any of those players to touch the field. I'd want them to have to spend that entire fall semester @ Ohio State and know they can't play

Not even in a blowout vs Youngstown State
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
35 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy