Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2011, 11:25 AM         #81
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buckeye fans dont worry urb is in town
 7 years ago '04        #82
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 Javon23 said:
Ohio State is one of the most elite historic coaching jobs in all of sports.
coaches will be knocking the door down to get that job
Ohio State is not Miami = sh*tty school with a rented home field and sh*tty facilities
and if you had any common sense, you would be somewhat concerned about the news today because Ohio State coming to your rented field this season is basically yall biggest game in regards to yall sh*tty program trying to bounce back.
Yall need us
NCAA doesnt give a fukk about your history, you saw what they did to USC. and what yall did was worse....they're about to drop sanctions all over you. no coach worth a damn will touch your school.

miami's about to drop 50 on you bums and run the score up

you'll be f!ghting for 5th place in the big ten for the next decade
 7 years ago '07        #83
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,860 | Props total: 663 663
Knew OSU beating Michigan all them times was the work of a cheater...
 7 years ago '04        #84
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Javon23 said:
Ohio State makes too much money for the NCAA and is one of the biggest fanbases in all of sports
I highly doubt the NCAA will come down that hard on Ohio State
It would economically body not only Columbus Ohio but sports in general.
Ohio State is the largest employer in the state of Ohio
Ohio State vs. Michigan = arguably the biggest rivalry in all of sports
Ohio State = 2nd highest grossing program in College Football next to Texas who goes #1 & #2 every year.
Ohio State = The Cash Cow of the Big Ten Network which was the 1st conference network to launch.
The Big Ten = 2nd biggest money making conference in football next to the SEC
USC fans said the same sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #85
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
I lost a bet today... I figured they would keep him.... He got Bruce Pearl'd in a way ... My friends arent tripping though which is a real shock. Most saw the writings on the wall
 7 years ago '04        #86
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 JFamis said:
USC can't light a match to Ohio State's History
And its a proven fact that the west coast gets less love in sports overall
 7 years ago '09        #87
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 Javon23 said:
Ohio State is one of the most elite historic coaching jobs in all of sports.
coaches will be knocking the door down to get that job
Ohio State is not Miami = sh*tty school with a rented home field and sh*tty facilities
and if you had any common sense, you would be somewhat concerned about the news today because Ohio State coming to your rented field this season is basically yall biggest game in regards to yall sh*tty program trying to bounce back.
Yall need us
ThankuBasedJavon!
 7 years ago '04        #88
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 madness said:
NCAA doesnt give a fukk about your history, you saw what they did to USC. and what yall did was worse....they're about to drop sanctions all over you. no coach worth a damn will touch your school.

miami's about to drop 50 on you bums and run the score up

you'll be f!ghting for 5th place in the big ten for the next decade
at the end of the day its all about money and USC is not even in the top 10 in regards to the most valuable college football team. So no oyu can not compare them to Ohio State.

Miami dropping 50 on us...... lol hmmm could of swore you was talking that sh*t last year and look what happen. Hows your Heisman QB doing
 05-30-2011, 11:50 AM         #89
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wondered how long he was gonna drag this sh*t out

You still got Pryor tho

[pic - click to view]

OSU is OVA
 7 years ago '04        #90
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 JFamis said:
USC is no where near on the level Ohio State is on money wise
They are not even top 15
 7 years ago '09        #91
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 madness said:
OSU is OVAAAA

no scholly, no BCS games, no nothing

can't wait to read the CNNSI story:wow:

now all the NCAA has to do is crown the Miami Hurricanes as the rightful 2002 National Champions

damn first he loses lebron, now sweatervest....javon lossssst
Sounds more like your program
 7 years ago '06        #92
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
This just in......*Saban looking hard at the OSU Job* Thats normally what comes after threads like this
 7 years ago '04        #93
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Would still have a bad taste in my mouth if Urban took the job just because I hate Florida but Urban is an Ohio man.
 7 years ago '04        #94
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Some more sh*t is about to come out about OSU this week. I got a source. Basically, the only fu*k up Tressel had was finding out about infractions, not emailing the school about it and then trying to lie about it. Basically, the coverup was worse than the crime.

“Doug Archie has called me well over 50 times,” Kniffin said. “This year alone, I’ve talked to him 25-30 times. You can print out your Verizon (phone) bills; his numbers are right there calling me.”

When asked why Archie, who did not immediately respond to voice mail messages, said he only spoke to Kniffin once and denied that the deals were approved by OSU compliance, Kniffin said, “That’s something you’ll have to ask him. I’ve got records of it.”

Jim Lynch, of Ohio State media relations, told Sporting News: “There was a misunderstanding with the original Dispatch story. While Doug Archie did in fact only speak to Aaron Kniffin once while he was at the first car dealership he worked at, they spoke often when Mr. Kniffin changed jobs and moved to the second dealership he worked at.”

Kniffin also says he also has a copy of an affidavit he signed for Archie detailing the sales process, and stating no NCAA violations occurred during the process. That affidavit, Kniffin says, was sent to him by Archie four days after the May 7 story appeared in The Dispatch outlining potential NCAA violations.

Kniffin says the Ohio State compliance department—“either Doug Archie or Chris (Rogers)”—approved every co-signer on every loan, and knew every person a.ssociated with the deals.

Standard procedure in many institutions is to have any loans involving a co-signer approved by the school’s compliance office to ensure there are no improprieties, such as a booster’s involvement.

Kniffin said both Archie and Rogers came to the dealership and Archie told him: “If (players) are going to buy their cars here, I want to see the dealership.”

Kniffin brokered the deals, but said the general manager and finance department approved the sales.

“He’s not talking to me, and yet he sends me an affidavit four days after that story?” Knifin said. “You tell me if that sounds right. There are a lot of people much bigger than me in this whole deal, but the little guy is always the one who takes the blame.”
 7 years ago '09        #95
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2776 2776
Damn, but I seen this coming either this year or next year. He fu*ked the program up, like I told my friend, he should have reported all this to the AD, instead of caring about winning a title. How are you suppose to recruit when you put the game before your players. He kind of pulled a Pete Carroll because he knows those NCAA Sanction are going to be tough, probably lose scholarships and the whole 9 yards like USC, going to be a tough 2-5 year stretch for OSU, i will still support and root for my team, but my patience for success will have to wait a couple more years.

All he had to do was report all this sh*t to the AD, and none of this would have fell on him
 7 years ago '04        #96
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Look out for that SI story that's supposed to come out later this week if not by tonight. Also, OSU has been sending out feelers for his replacement for awhile.
 7 years ago '06        #97
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1786 1786
Idk why yall counting out Osu this season, if nothing happens this season, Osu will be in contention.
 7 years ago '04        #98
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 ReggieA said:
Damn, but I seen this coming either this year or next year. He fu*ked the program up, like I told my friend, he should have reported all this to the AD, instead of caring about winning a title. How are you suppose to recruit when you put the game before your players. He kind of pulled a Pete Carroll because he knows those NCAA Sanction are going to be tough, probably lose scholarships and the whole 9 yards like USC, going to be a tough 2-5 year stretch for OSU, i will still support and root for my team, but my patience for success will have to wait a couple more years.

All he had to do was report all this sh*t to the AD, and none of this would have fell on him
The AD knew about this sh*t from day 1
He is next to go..............
 7 years ago '06        #99
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 kmstokes said:
Idk why yall counting out Osu this season, if nothing happens this season, Osu will be in contention.
5 starters still suspended for first 5 games
 7 years ago '04        #100
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 titanreese said:
5 starters still suspended for first 5 games
Ohio State never rebuilds we reload
if the NCAA allows us to contend for a title "this season" we still have a chance
we have arguably the best freshmen QB in the nation ready to play. (Braxton Miller)
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy