Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2011, 07:47 PM         #301
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtownboy313 said:
with all that being said we will always be a cut above sparty. you will be "little brother" forever. all the transition, all the bullsh*t that has came out of the program with rich rod and you still don't matter
Denial.
 05-31-2011, 07:54 PM         #302
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheOtter said:
i think you're bein a lil gracious with the 6 wins......that team is gonna be lucky to score 14 a game.

i feel bad for denard robinson, cause from all accounts, he's a good guy....but he is gonna absolutely tank in a pro style o......i bet fans are gonna be calling for the backup halfway through the season....
Yeah I like Denard too, never was a true Michigan man like the douchebags Tate Forcier or Mike Hart.

He really should have transfered to a team like UF or USC and played a couple season at slot WR, that was his only hope of getting drafted. The kid has a surprisingly strong arm for having the body of a 16 year old girl but he can't think under pressure and he's not accurate at all.

Denard will start the season go 4-1 and win another September Heisman, then they will hit some real squads and he will fold. They'll put Gardner in who will be a poor man's Terrell Pryor and go 2-6 in conference. My god they will prob give up around 375 yards a game through the air if they're lucky, that defense is going to be worse than last year if that is possible.
 7 years ago '04        #303
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Trill Clinton said:
This guy is furious................
Who's furious? I'm trying to have a debate about FOOTBALL...meanwhile you're posting pictures. If I'm mad, what are you?

BADmeetsEVIL said:
Boyyyyy

We're only getting better too, it's gonna be MSU or Nebraska winning the B1G for the next 4 years.
So after one split Big Ten championship and an a.ss whoopin' from 'Bama, you guys have leaped Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa (Who mud-stomped you last year), and Ohio State (even despite any sanctions will probably have enough talent to smack you guys around)?

BADmeetsEVIL said:
Oh I forgot to mention the 3 first round picks we're gonna have next year.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dantonio winning championships with 2 and 3 stars, wait till the 09/10/11 classes starting leading the team.
Worthy and Baker are nice, but Cousins.....really? Someone should teach him how to not throw off is back foot every time he doesn't have a pristine pocket. Then maybe you can talk about the draft.

I noticed how you said championshipS Last year was the first championship in 2 decades. What makes the 2009, 2010 and 2011 classes so good? According the Scout, your '11 class was ranked 29 with an average star rating of 3.20. The '10 class wasn't ranked in the top 25. The '09 class was ranked 37 with an average star rating of 2.74. You've got a few nice players obviously such as Gholston and Thomas but please explain what's so special about your recent recruiting classes. I keep hearing this myth around that MSU is absolutely cleaning house.

BADmeetsEVIL said:
Hoke will go 6-6, 7-5, 8-4, 7-5 then get fired. Good luck trying to run a pro style offense with those OL/RBs/TEs and scrambling QBs. :laughing0:

Don't even get me started on the defense, they're gonna have to bring in some of the little asian kids off campus to play DB.
You're basing this off of the idea that every coach is like RR and will force feed a scheme to his players even if they don't fit. Obviously there will be a transition to the pro-style, but who says Al Borges and Hoke are going to ignore Denard's running ability? The offensive line will be fine and I'm not worried one bit about Kevin Koger at tight end. He's proven to be a good blocking TE. The only RB on the roster that is purely a RR style RB is Vincent Smith. The rest of them have the body type and style to be a pro-style back. Do we have a bunch of Doak Walker candidates? Absolutely not, but inexperience will be more of a concern than the "type" of back they are.

As far as the DB's go, if you knew as much about Michigan football as you think, you'd know we'll be getting Troy Woolfolk back who missed the entire year and Floyd who missed a big portion of the year. Plus a couple of freshman got some experience last year that will hopefully help. Plus, a solid class of DBs coming in so there should be more bodies to work with.

TheOtter said:
i think you're bein a lil gracious with the 6 wins......that team is gonna be lucky to score 14 a game.

i feel bad for denard robinson, cause from all accounts, he's a good guy....but he is gonna absolutely tank in a pro style o......i bet fans are gonna be calling for the backup halfway through the season....
Again, a.ssuming the coaches are going to force feed Denard a pure style pro offense and completely ignore his skill set. There will be bumps of course, but I guarantee it won't be the equivalent of RR making Threet and Sheridan run the read option.

BADmeetsEVIL said:
Yeah I like Denard too, never was a true Michigan man like the douchebags Tate Forcier or Mike Hart.

He really should have transfered to a team like UF or USC and played a couple season at slot WR, that was his only hope of getting drafted. The kid has a surprisingly strong arm for having the body of a 16 year old girl but he can't think under pressure and he's not accurate at all.

Denard will start the season go 4-1 and win another September Heisman, then they will hit some real squads and he will fold. They'll put Gardner in who will be a poor man's Terrell Pryor and go 2-6 in conference. My god they will prob give up around 375 yards a game through the air if they're lucky, that defense is going to be worse than last year if that is possible.
How is Denard not a Michigan Man? If anything, him staying proves that's exactly what he is. He could have left, but he CHOSE to stick around to try and help turn things around. How do you anticipate the defense being worse? We've got 2 experienced CBs returning from injury and a front 7 that returns basically everyone. They'll actually be playing a scheme this year that makes sense and are being coached up by a staff that actually understands defense. They'll struggle at times sure, but I fail to see how they could be worse.
 7 years ago '04        #304
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
Talk all you want about Michigan , but look @ the recruiting and you'll see whats up . Hoke is gonna put us back where we belong. Sucks Tressel had to go , but shyt he let things get out of control .
 05-31-2011, 11:34 PM         #305
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd is garbage, Woolfolk was an average at best corner when he was playing his best in 09 and he will never reach that potential again. DO you guys even have any other CBs on scholarship? Cam Gordon IS GOING TO PLAY OLB, he is the size of a WR.

Roundtree is a good player, Denard could make a good slot receiver on a real team, Mike Martin is a freak athlete but he gets double teamed every play cuz he gets no help.

HOLY sh*t YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO SUCK BALLS

Hoke is not the answer, he's Mike Golic in disguise and he is a sub .500 coach.

The only reason they have a good recruiting class is because they can promise imediate PT at almost every position.

I almost feel sorry for the once proud program.

Sike.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy