Jim Tressel resigns as Ohio State's football coach

most viewed right now
 424
Drake- Iím Upset
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 205
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-30-2011, 06:15 PM         #221
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
When did I say anything about Michigan?


So you're not a Michigan fan?
 7 years ago '09        #222
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 SteveSS said:
When did I say anything about Michigan?
I think he's been goin back and forth with michigan fans.. not knowing no one outside of those 2 fans bases/state gives two sh*ts about either school
 05-30-2011, 06:16 PM         #223
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Clinton said:


So you're not a Michigan fan?
Not even a little bit.
 7 years ago '09        #224
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Liquid-Science said:
Pryor don't give a fu*k

he knows players can just roll out and leave the school to deal with the punishment

hahahahahahaha

T Pryor won
He didn't "win".

He'll be hated forever @ tOSU. You act like he's a 1st round draft pick

He has to live with this forever, he's probably just too stupid to realize that what he did will effect how people perceive him for the rest of his life
 05-30-2011, 06:18 PM         #225
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Not even a little bit.


Man,you better not be a Indiana fan or some weird sh*t like that,my apologies.
 7 years ago '04        #226
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 CutKidd21 said:
He didn't "win".

He'll be hated forever @ tOSU. You act like he's a 1st round draft pick

He has to live with this forever, he's probably just too stupid to realize that what he did will effect how people perceive him for the rest of his life
if they don't want sh*t like this happening, they should just pay the players or stop promoting college sports and turning them into cash cows

until then...players get what they can get and leave the school holding the bag

Pryor will get multiple chances in the league because he's an athlete...he can easily become a Randel El in the right system...QB converted to WR
 7 years ago '04        #227
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 3400 3400
pryor's gonna workout during season and get ready for next year's draft, leaving OSU to deal with this mess

i never liked that f*ggit, but after this i think i've found my new favorite player
 7 years ago '09        #228
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Liquid-Science said:
if they don't want sh*t like this happening, they should just pay the players or stop promoting college sports and turning them into cash cows

until then...players get what they can get and leave the school holding the bag

Pryor will get multiple chances in the league because he's an athlete...he can easily become a Randel El in the right system...QB converted to WR
GTFOH.. do you know any big time college athletes? Their lives are GRAVY

They don't worry about sh*t. NOT ONE THING

This sh*t isn't about money. Look at pryor.. all this sh*t goes down and he shows up on campus in a new car he obviously doesn't give a sh*t about tOSU. What those players did says something about them as MEN not about college sports. It also says something about Tressell that he continually recruits players like this to his program

WR??? maybe a TE but he seems to pus*y to want to block anybody
 05-30-2011, 06:25 PM         #229
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel a little bad for Pryor and the other 4 kids,they got absolutely fu*ked over by Tressel.

Damn shame.
 7 years ago '09        #230
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Trill Clinton said:
I feel a little bad for Pryor and the other 4 kids,they got absolutely fu*ked over by Tressel.

Damn shame.
 05-30-2011, 06:28 PM         #231
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Tressel did fu*k them over w/that i'll let you play in the bowl if you don't go pro sh*t.

Now he's gone while those other n*ggas are either stuck there w/o him, or getting kicked out the program (Pryor)
 7 years ago '09        #232
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 P. Dedos said:
looks like the NCAA smells blood with this one they dont give a fu*k if the coach is gone or not


multiple reports and new reports coming out this just might be the smoke before we even reach the fire!!


plus they snitching on themselves on camera if they selling there sh*t for 800 bucks wait till that ESPN or newspaper money come in they will be telling soon


they build you up to watch you fall like you meant nothing at all sweater vest enjoy your * and nice to know ya dont let the door hit ya on the way out famo!

Yeah I think what happens to them will make USCw feel like they got off easy
 7 years ago '06        #233
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518
Buckeye fans, I didn't read the entire thread..


You guys have anybody on the short list to replace him or you guys are just going to ride with your a.sst coach for this season??
 7 years ago '04        #234
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 CutKidd21 said:
GTFOH.. do you know any big time college athletes? Their lives are GRAVY

They don't worry about sh*t. NOT ONE THING

This sh*t isn't about money. Look at pryor.. all this sh*t goes down and he shows up on campus in a new car he obviously doesn't give a sh*t about tOSU. What those players did says something about them as MEN not about college sports. It also says something about Tressell that he continually recruits players like this to his program

WR??? maybe a TE but he seems to pus*y to want to block anybody
they shouldn't have to worry about sh*t, what's your point?

it's a black thing, n*ggas don't care about a fu*kin school spirit...we leave that sh*t for crackas to enjoy
 7 years ago '09        #235
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Trill Clinton said:
Tressel did fu*k them over w/that i'll let you play in the bowl if you don't go pro sh*t.

Now he's gone while those other n*ggas are either stuck there w/o him, or getting kicked out the program (Pryor)
Are you retarded?

The stupid a.ss players broke the rules and Tressel tried to save their reputation by trying (like a damn rookie) to sweep it under the rug

When it was found out that those players broke the rules Tressel again tried to get ahead of it by suspending them for 5 games. If those dumbass players bolt for the league, the school gets fu*ked

Little did they know those e-mails would fu*k them over anyway but without knowing those emails would become public, what Tressel had them do is reasonable

You mean to tell me if some stupid a.ss players of your favorite school did this sh*t you would be okay with them just leaving and the school having to suffer??
 7 years ago '09        #236
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Liquid-Science said:
they shouldn't have to worry about sh*t, what's your point?

it's a black thing, n*ggas don't care about a fu*kin school spirit...we leave that sh*t for crackas to enjoy
Don't speak for Black people fu*kin idiot


You damn sure don't speak for me.


Ask hines ward, Champ Bailey, Miami alums, FSU alums.. etc. etc. if they care about their school


Stupid fu*k
 05-30-2011, 06:35 PM         #237
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




Last edited by Trill Clinton; 05-30-2011 at 06:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #238
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 trill clinton said:

[pic - click to view]




hahahahahahahahaha
 7 years ago '09        #239
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Trill Clinton said:

[pic - click to view]




sh*t is fresh tho
 05-30-2011, 06:39 PM         #240
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Are you retarded?

The stupid a.ss players broke the rules and Tressel tried to save their reputation by trying (like a damn rookie) to sweep it under the rug

When it was found out that those players broke the rules Tressel again tried to get ahead of it by suspending them for 5 games. If those dumbass players bolt for the league, the school gets fu*ked

Little did they know those e-mails would fu*k them over anyway but without knowing those emails would become public, what Tressel had them do is reasonable

You mean to tell me if some stupid a.ss players of your favorite school did this sh*t you would be okay with them just leaving and the school having to suffer??
Jim Tressel was trying to win a damn National Championship not save their reputation.,OSU has had 375 violations since 2000,lets not make Tressel a Hero and Terrelle Pryor a demon.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1346 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy