most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 madness said:
*remembers when terrelle pryor made a huge spectacle about signing with ohio state over penn state and oregon*

buckeye fans were hyped, little did they know he'd be one of the reasons for the downfall of their program
 7 years ago '04        #182
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
Happy that bi*ch pryor is no longer a buckeye
 7 years ago '04        #183
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

GainesvilleSun‎ Meyer says he won't pursue Ohio State job this fall: Former Florida head coach Urban Meyer issued a statement fo...
Urban Meyer says he won't pursue Ohio State job this fall ...‎ - gainesville.com
Twitter - 5 minutes ago
 7 years ago '05        #184
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Javon23 said:

jpollack24‎ RT @elevenwarriors: We're hearing from a pretty reliable source that Terrelle Pryor's playing days are over at Ohio State due to new allegations.
Twitter - 3 seconds ago
:agreement6::agreement6:

Good Riddance!!
 7 years ago '04        #185
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

ChrisVannini‎ RT @mikerothstein: RT @georgedohrmann: My best guess on when my Tressel/OSU story will go up on SI.com is between 7:30 pm and 8 pm EST.
Twitter - 2 seconds ago
 7 years ago '05        #186
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
And if OSU was going to give Pryor extra benefits they shoulve been more discreet about it, I mean damn there's pics of him in high school driving a Corvette. If this stuff about the dealership is true, than OSU deserves whatever penalty they get.....
 7 years ago '06        #187
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
Damn....When it rains, it pours in Ohio :wow:
 7 years ago '04        #188
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Worst day in Ohio state history
 7 years ago '08        #189
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,741 | Props total: 11629 11629
SportsCenter Columbus Dispatch: NCAA & OhioState are looking into whether QB Terrelle Pryor received cars & other benefits

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #190
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
It's a wrap!
 05-30-2011, 05:48 PM         #191
smm1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fry his A$$.
 7 years ago '04        #192
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Javon23 said:
Happy that bi*ch pryor is no longer a buckeye

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #193
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
owwwwwwwwww
 05-30-2011, 06:15 PM         #194
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know what this story is gonna be about im anxiously waiting
 05-30-2011, 06:17 PM         #195
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
* pisses on his legacy *

two year bowl game ban at least who the fu*k would want to coach that
lol ur obviously uneducated...osu is the second most winning college in sports....only michigan is number one and that's ONLY b/c of the early 1900's when they literally lost one game in 17 years....you're not smart...so I wouldn't speak
 05-30-2011, 06:20 PM         #196
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL SERIOUSLY????? all this sh*t now? lmfao...pryor didn't get sh*t, no player has since clarett...and he got preferential treatment when he was caught doing sh*t he shoulda been kicked outta school for..people are so stupid, let's talk sh*t b/c they win more than our sad team, and they do it with honor and class...haha what suckers

It'd be wise to remember, USC is the biggest violator of these rules, osu just sold memorabilia, they didn't give anything for athletes past scholarships...I love the lies....

If you wanna point fingers, start with people who act cool, and go for the spotlight, something tressel refrained from, go for obama pouring your money down the drain, and you're 1st-12th grade teachers for not teaching you how to use your brain...
 05-30-2011, 06:30 PM         #197
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

BamaGRL19‎ RT @SI_24Seven: Later today on SI.com, SI will release a special investigative report on Jim Tressel and Ohio State's football's program.
Twitter - 5 minutes ago

SI has College Football on LOCK. DAAAAMN.
 05-30-2011, 06:31 PM         #198
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
LOL SERIOUSLY????? all this sh*t now? lmfao...pryor didn't get sh*t, no player has since clarett...and he got preferential treatment when he was caught doing sh*t he shoulda been kicked outta school for..people are so stupid, let's talk sh*t b/c they win more than our sad team, and they do it with honor and class...haha what suckers

It'd be wise to remember, USC is the biggest violator of these rules, osu just sold memorabilia, they didn't give anything for athletes past scholarships...I love the lies....

If you wanna point fingers, start with people who act cool, and go for the spotlight, something tressel refrained from, go for obama pouring your money down the drain, and you're 1st-12th grade teachers for not teaching you how to use your brain...
Wait until that Sports Illustrated report drops. Tressell probably got the heads up on what really went down and resigned ahead of the sh*tstorm.
 05-30-2011, 06:36 PM         #199
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Rey said:
anyone know what this story is gonna be about im anxiously waiting
Here's a piece the Sporting News did about the Compliance Officer of Ohio State.

Aaron Kniffin, the Columbus, Ohio car salesman linked to Ohio State’s internal investigation into athletes receiving alleged preferential treatment, told Sporting News on Friday that every deal he made with players was cleared by the school’s NCAA compliance department — in direct contrast to Ohio State’s claims.

Kniffin said he has sold more than 50 cars to Ohio State athletes and/or their relatives over the last five years, and that the OSU compliance staff directed players and relatives to him. OSU compliance director Doug Archie told The Columbus Dispatch that he had spoken to Kniffin only once and that he never sends players to dealerships.

“Doug Archie has called me well over 50 times,” Kniffin said. “This year alone, I’ve talked to him 25-30 times. You can print out your Verizon (phone) bills; his numbers are right there calling me.”

When asked why Archie, who did not immediately respond to voice mail messages, said he only spoke to Kniffin once and denied that the deals were approved by OSU compliance, Kniffin said, “That’s something you’ll have to ask him. I’ve got records of it.”

Read more:

7 years ago '08        #200
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 <<InphDigi>> said:
you know what pisses me off about this whole thing and why i'm pissed at tressel right now? he blackmailed return commitments from the players involved so that they could play in the bowl game, only to bail on them now. Doesn't that show some semblance of cowardice???

As great of a coach that Jim Tressel is, how shady is that???
Again Tressell didn't bail on OState and I'm a diehard Michigan Man. This would be much worse if he tried to keep his job while all this is being investigated. The Cats outta the bag now, we know n*ggas was getting paid but who, how long and how much is yet to be determined. Tressell knows the answers to those questions and if he doesn't well that another strike against him which the NCAA will take on as a "Failure to maintain control" charge.

Bottom line Tressell fell on the sword for "the" Ohio State University. Believe me the fallout is gonna be tuff to deal with as OState fans but it would be much worse if he fought this as the coach.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy